• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Astral

You don't need a picture to make a profile.

The 90 megaton feat is cool. For Nowaki, anyway. That was Post Six Paths Sasuke, so he doesn't need the result. Err, maybe it can scale to the Kage level characters. The people that are currently City level+.

As for the thread, I and Shrek already made lists so we can go from there + TFO's suggestion about Choji.

TheFinalOrder said:
Honestly, aside from being apart of the "Naruto Project" that Shueisha had:
  • The Last
  • The Novels
  • Naruto Stage Play
The only thing that Kishi outright stated to be apart of the series is The Last, Naruto the Movie.

@Shadowbokunohero argues that Kishi supervises it and that Shueisha is the Owners, thus, they're canon. Except personally:

• I don't remember them saying Kishi surpervises the novels
  • Kishi hasn't outright stated they're canon.
Unlike the Boruto Manga where we have SJ editorial, Kishi himself and the author/writer stating that it's apart of the manga and that Kishi actually supervises it officially, the novels only have "Circumstantial evidence" making it canon, which really isn't proof.
Flawed Argument

when as pointed out before Shueisha has just as much say over the canon as Kishi

if you know how the manga industry works then you know this to be true

this is like saying any star wars stuff Disney has made is non canon Because George Lucas didnt write nor Directed them.

also i proved it was canon in a large post months ago

in which you agreed aswell

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Naruto_stops_a_giant_snake

M + Lifting Strength for Initial Kyuubi kid naruto

and https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/780858#13

Gwynbleiddd said:
The gravitational potential energy on the highest point of a projectiles trajectory is the same as the initial kinetic energy on the y-axis.
The work produced by Naruto is greater than the potential energy of the rhino.(because of the energy loss due to friction and other external factors)

W = F*x (assuming that the force is constant)

x = ╬©*r (where ╬© is the angle in rads and r is the radius of the circular path Naruto did in order to launch the Rhino)

╬© ~ ¤Ç/2 + ¤Ç/4 = 3¤Ç/4

x = 0.75*¤Ç*r => (r = 0.6 m, Naruto's arm) => x = 1.4 m

F*1.4 = 9.5e9

F ~ 6.8*10^9 Newtons

About 693000 Tons.
Dariel Senju said:
Man I speak of the calculation of Gwynbleiddd about the force that Naruto used to send the rhino through the skies that yields a result greater than half a million tons, that is why it would be Class M+ and a possible Class G because he made a feat of almost a million of tons without any effort.

The Gedo Mazo I can try but I could not say the same of the Statue of Hamura as it is difficult to know its size. I'll try the Mazo thing for the moment.
sage naruto already has Class M+ and a possible Class G

Adam of darkness

Intresting, lets see what we can do with this

Now you got ratio to be 236. GA are usually 6 meters in length, so length of these summons will be 1416 meters

here I found out on an average snakes move between 5 and 8 mph. We gonna take 5 mph which is 2.23 m/s

• Length of Green Anaconda= 6 meters
  • Speed to body ratio= 0.3716666666666667
Comparing it to the summons

Speed= 1416*0.3716666666666667= 526 m/s - Supersonic

Snake was actually charging to attack Sasuke, but naruto intercepted it and stopped its charge so he scales to this.

KE= (1/2)mv^2= 127420054146456 Joules or 30.45 Kilotons - Town level

Uh................

is it outlier for Initial Kyuubi kid naruto ? if not we can use this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Naruto_stops_a_giant_snake

So, possible Class M+ for KN0, which would scale to Curse Mark Sasuke. And Class G for Sage Mode users. Let's see. We should focus on the main topic for now.

For the Town level feat, I don't know if it'd scale to others apart from Sasuke and jonin like Kakashi. If it does scale to others aside from those, it'd likely be an outlier.

That's if the calc is okay, of course.

Sound Four and everyone who scales = 8-A

Jonins and above = Likely going to be 7-C

@Itachi

They'll scale from Choji. And KN0 might have something if we go by what Omimi posted.

@Blacke

No offense, but you have to pay more attention. How's everyone staying the same? Almost all are getting upgraded.

Err, I think nothing aside from Kep's adjustment for Dariel's calculation.

Class G will scale to Sage Mode, Susano'o, Version 2, and Byakugou users (since Tsunade should be physically superior to Jiraiya and stuff), while Class M+ - or rather, what Kep's adjusted calc turns out to be - should scale to people that should be physically superior to KN0. Like Base Tsunade, Kakuzu, Kisame, Bee, A, etc.

I don't think that'd be impressive. Actually, I think I saw something for it somewhere...

Well, we can talk about their lifting strength in another thread or in the discussion thread.

It's a bit feat, not going to be higher than what he is currently rated at unless we use the highest assumptions.

Well, that's that. Let's move on. At least it's consistent with the other one by Orochimaru's snake.

I'm guessing the lifting strength would be lower than the original Class M+ too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back