• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if this isn't an outlier, Kakuzu would scale directly to it since his Jiongu was able to take out Giant Choji with ease.

Low 7-C to 7-C should ge given to people for exception of:

Ino, Shikamaru, Konohamaru (though took down a Pein w/ rasengan)

Questioning though is: Part II Team Kuranai (Kiba is physically stronger then the team)

@Kep

Oh, boy. Looking at the scaling part of Dariel's post, we're staring at a bigger revision than originally anticipated. Good thing it's low end Town level.

Anyway, I think we should still add the Low 7-C feats - Gaara and "Itachi" - to their profiles to somewhat support their ratings.

Actually, Dariel's scaling assumes the Sound Four scales to the yield. 7-C Jirobo is an outlier, so no.

In that case, it'd be a lot less people.

Okay, so who's gonna scale? Jonin level ninja - Asuma, Kakashi, and Gai -, the Akatsuki, and the strongest forms of Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke?

BlackeJan said:
Low 7-C to 7-C should ge given to people for exception of:

Ino, Shikamaru, Konohamaru (though took down a Pein w/ rasengan)

Questioning though is: Part II Team Kuranai (Kiba is physically stronger then the team)
^^^^

Okay, I'll put down a small list so we can go from there:

Choji Akimichi: Town level, higher in Butterfly Mode (Claimed to be a hundred times stronger than his previous state) | At least Town level (Much stronger than his pre-timeskip self)

Key: Sasuke Recovery Arc | Post-Timeskip

Asuma Sarutobi:
At least Town level (Should at least be stronger than Kid Choji)

Hida: At least Town level (Managed to block Kakuzu's punches, and Asuma openly admitted inferiority to him)

Kakuzu: At least Town level (Casually overpowered Choji with his Jiongu)

Might Guy: At least Town level (As one of Konoha's strongest ninja, he should be significantly stronger than Choji)

Kakashi Hatake: At least Town level (Comparable to Gai, and could fight against Kakuzu. Should be comparable to Kitsuchi, who could generate this level of energy)

Kisame Hoshigaki: At least Town level (Gai had to activate the sixth gate to defeat a clone of himself, who had only 30% of his chakra)

Itachi Uchiha: At least Town level (A clone of himself with merely 30% of his chakra could fight against Kakashi, and Kisame considers him to be the stronger one between them)

Sasuke Uchiha: Town level (Should be comparable to Choji) | At least Town level (Portrayed to be above Team 7) | At least Town level (Stronger than before, and could trade attacks with Itachi and overpower his Katon)

Key: CS2 Kid Sasuke | Shippuden Start | Hebi Sasuke

Naruto:
Town level (Comparable to Sasuke) | At least Town level (His Rasengan clashed equally with Sasuke's Chidori, with both of them admitting to each other that they were evenly matched. Can further increase his strength with Kurama's chakra), higher with Fuuton: Rasengan and Rasenshuriken

Key: One-Tailed Kid Naruto | Teen Naruto

Deidara:
At least Town level (Could contend with Hebi Sasuke)

Hanzō: At least Town level (Defeated the Sannin at a stage where they should be considerably superior to the likes of Choji)

So, what do you guys think? Shrek already mentioned some others. I don't know if Kimimaro and Gaara can scale from Choji.

The Town level rating for Deidara is referring to C1 / C2.

ShrekAlmighty said:
So in my opinion those that should be upgraded and were not mentioned by Kep above(Jonin such as Asuma,Kakashi,Guy etc and members of Akatsuki)
so Low-7-C to:

Start of Shippuden Sakura (Supposedly superior to kakashi physically)

Shippuden Sasuke(Far superior to whole New team 7)

Sai(A high ranking Anbu and root member picked by Danzo to assasinate Sasuke also briefly fought with Sasuke)

Zabuza(Fought with Kakashi)

Darui,Samui(Elite jonins from Kumogakure with Darui even being handpicked by Ay to be his bodyguard,Also fought with Kinkaku and Ginkaku)

Kinkaku and Ginkaku (Legendary shinobi from Kumogakure who faught with Team Samui)

Suigetsu(Temporarily fought Darui,Should be comparable or superior to Zabuza)

Hanzo(Defeated the three sannin)

Mifune(Fought Hanzo)

Danzo(Was stated to be one of Konoha's strongest ninja, even up until his death and should, therefore, be comparable to or above Jonin)

New Era Ino(Fought with Sai

Adult Konohamaru(Should be comparable to other Jonin)

Base Kabuto(Stated to be Equal to Kakashi)

Shisui(A high ranking Jonin that should be comparable to Sai)

Ao (Was picked to be Meis bodyguard at the hokage summit and in boruto he is significantly stronger then Konohamaru)
Nice BFF but here are the rest of those that scale(In my opinion)

Well we should wait for Kep-sama to reply back though it clicked to me but if Base Naruto was to be able to become At Least 7-C then a most people who already have an At Least 7-C in their profile would need to be upgraded

Ah kage summit thats fine i also thought it was Start of shippuden

Sasori 7-C as he shouldnt be much weaker then the other akatsuki and as an SS criminal should be far above Choji

Gaara is High 7-C(Kage Gaara) so nothing there

Kimimaro meh maybe

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

Nothing. No feats.
He's comparable to Sai & Sakura though. He's not the weakest on the team. In the BoS Kakashi vs Naruto/Sakura he needed to use his Sharingan & stated "Phew....can't believe I've had to use my Sharingan this much..." Not only that but during the Pein arc (fighting Deva Pein after losing SM) even though it was a little brief, he was able to keep up w/ Deva Pein. It also become consistent since Base Part II Naruto becomes 7-C in Kage Sunnit. Naruto should be Low 7-C just like his teammates.

Sorry I wrote more at the top & didn't know other's was gonna comment real fast (man I'm slow) so can y'all take a look at my edited post above plz

@Astral

Physically yes but New Team 7 r comparable to each other

Well he is fighting Sakura and Naruto without trying to hurt them and they dont get a single hit on him even then its not a physical contest as they just have to take the bells from Kakashi.

SM training base Naruto is > Sakura/Sai

However we dont have a key for SM training base Naruto and creating it would be kinda meaningless

True but Kakashi looks scruffed up (Naruto/Sakura r that too) & Kakashi is 7-C & he's tired from BOTH of them. They r also not trying to hurt him as well but it's harder since they r weaker & if you were to compare them as they were younger then in Part II they r doing more of an fantastic job then they were younger (there were 3 of them in Part I & Kakashi wasn't trying w/out Sharingan too but in Part II he needed Sharingan & he was tired while having to hard time as well yet he was holding back as well)

Well it is true that they are Far stronger in Part 2 then in part 1 but both already have ratings above their Part 1 rating

He is tired from both of them indeed but it is not a physical contest where they engage in actual combat it is more or less mind games and tricks as such i dont see it as being a reason for Naruto to scale

Burning Full Fingers said:
Attack Potency: Small Town level (His Rasengan could clash equally with Sasuke's Chidori, with both of them admitting to each other that they were evenly matched). Town level with Fuuton: Rasengan (Overpowered Kakashi's Rasengan and cancelled out Kakuzu's combination jutsu with Yamato's help) and Rasenshuriken (Much stronger than his other jutsu).
I think that base Naruto should be like this, physical is either 8-A or Unknown.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Well it is true that they are Far stronger in Part 2 then in part 1 but both already have ratings above their Part 1 rating

He is tired from both of them indeed but it is not a physical contest where they engage in actual combat it is more or less mind games and tricks as such i dont see it as being a reason for Naruto to scale
But my friend he had to resort to using the Sharingan in order for them to not be able to get the bells at all. It doesn't have to be just mind games & intelligent all that matters is for them to get the bells from him & he had a hard time EVEN w/ that Sharingan (was still holding back)

He's comparable to Sai & Sakura though. He's not the weakest on the team. In the BoS Kakashi vs Naruto/Sakura he needed to use his Sharingan & stated "Phew....can't believe I've had to use my Sharingan this much..." Not only that but during the Pein arc (fighting Deva Pein after losing SM) even though it was a little brief, he was able to keep up w/ Deva Pein. It also become consistent since Base Part II Naruto becomes 7-C in Kage Sunnit. Naruto should be Low 7-C just like his teammates.

Sorry I wrote more at the rope but sadly y'all didn't see it. Just read the bottoms sentence

It was a friendly argument any good sure lol though I still feel like he should be Low 7-C but I can take a Likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back