• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto (Kyūbi Chakra Mode) vs Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 Omniverse)

Yeah I haven't slept in like 15 years, and I pued an all nighter. I don't have the scan but it's on the profile justification, it's basically kabuto saying that muu can't regenerate because of naruto's new power, and this was right after he unlocked kcm.
Doesn't Kaguya regenerate Naruto tearing off her arm by going into a chakra form and going back to base, which is only high regen at the most?

Naruto doesn't negate regeneration, he just slows it down. The profile makes that abundantly clear.

Can supernatural willpower counter that?
Nope… if I remember correctly
Yeah I haven't slept in like 15 years, and I pued an all nighter. I don't have the scan but it's on the profile justification, it's basically kabuto saying that muu can't regenerate because of naruto's new power, and this was right after he unlocked kcm.
I think it only slows down regen.

Voting Ben FRA for now.

Last edited:
So bens win conditions are clockwork gg, feedback counters naruto, NRG counters too, and toepick apparently.
Naruto win conditions are that he has answers for all bens aliens except clockwork and toepick and NRG I think. So that would mean that with master control and failsave ben will just be able to win. So I guess I'll change my vote to ben.

So bens win conditions are clockwork gg, feedback counters naruto, NRG counters too, and toepick apparently.
Naruto win conditions are that he has answers for all bens aliens except clockwork and toepick and NRG I think. So that would mean that with master control and failsave ben will just be able to win. So I guess I'll change my vote to ben.
ben-10-omniverse-spider-monkey-wikia-spider-monkey-pictures-free-207c3cd3cca47890b9ae41ec51aa40a2.png

Don't forget big chill and his internal freezing which negates durability and Intangibility as well

Back