• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
only argumemt you made outside of these 2 was "no feats back these statements" clearly shows vs wiki mods dont read the threads before dismissing them which is what a heck ton of people complain about

if mods listened to good arguments like mine vs battle would be massively repsected unlike it is today its looked down on by debating communities

Naruto-debater123 said:
if mods listened to good arguments like mine vs battle would be massively repsected unlike it is today its looked down on by debating communities
As much as I am on your side here, let's try not to act pretentious here. It's gonna be a gateway to negativity and toxicity which would lead this thread to be closed, and we both don't want that.

Well right now you're not doing that much of a good job with statements like: "if mods listened to good arguments like mine"

But right now I'm derailing this thread which wasn't my intention sorry. Let's get back on topic.

Naw man, I haven't even reached a 1000 edits here lol. A new guy named TitanCrusher has also joined very recently and he is putting more work than I am, already over a 1000 edits yeesh.

Why are you using Seth to prove a point?

he himself said his videos mean shit after 6 months and they sure ain't valid no more as far as I know

59162AC8-A823-4721-AA70-2584B2C100C2

bruh matthew no one been able to debunk even one of my claims. I'm jus waiting for the verdict to be made whether they'll accept it or not, i habe people on G+ who want to discuss something with you Matthew regarding dc they wanna debunk you on somethings you saud

Matthew Schroeder said:
Is this a joke thread?
I know you're exhausted about this topic, but can't you at least have the decency to give him the links to the thread where this was discussed. Rhetorical questions like these do nothing and just leaves a bad taste in the new guy's mouth, thus leading into terrible first impressions, which we shouldn't have.

MYHERO said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Is this a joke thread?
I know you're exhausted about this topic, but can't you at least have the decency to give him the links to the thread where this was discussed. Rhetorical questions like these do nothing and just leaves a bad taste in the new guy's mouth, thus leading into terrible first impressions, which we shouldn't have.
Most links in the Discussion Rules especially the rule that I posted above.

Great but it dies not change the fact that what he did came off as immature and could have potentially did more harm here. But again thanks for linking that Nedge.

Nedge1000 said:
From the Discussion Rules, here is a rule
@Naruto you should take a look at what Nedge linked.

Ive already debunked everything written on that rules list whoever made this should come here and debate me so i can smack some sense into them

"Star level is incosnsitent with the show" does the guy even watch the show whever made this??? It didnt take me long to thoroughly prove star level is completley and logically able to be inculcated within the show. And to completley tear apart any one who tried debunking my thread

Even if its rejected it still stands that i completley dismantled any argument vs wiki has against star level naruto 2) they reject it via apeal to emotion and ipse dixit im out of here this is why vs wiki is a joke

none of the mods could even make a single dent in my argument couldnt even debunk my first claim, yet its automatically rejected??? Ya in glad no one takes vs wiki all to seriously anymore, relies on fallacies to put characters at certain level

I dont care whether you use fallacy of false equivalence to try and fit nar I to amd final fantasy in the same boat, at the end of the day your argument can be dissmised due to it being a fallacy now stop giving me fallacious arguments like everyone ive met on this site

youll accept kaguya at planet level for creating a dimension tjst was blatantly shown and hinted at more than 5x times that they hold stars in . but you dismiss it without evidemce and base your argument on apeal to emotion.

Naruto-debater123 said:
ill keep doing what ive been doing proving naruto is star level in large communities, has been succesful so far
It would be an Outlier since the gap between Tier 5-B, at the highest rating, to Star level 4-C based on the Attack Potency is 5.693x1041 / 9.12x1032 = 5.03x107 to the lowest Solar System level it is 2.277x1045 / 1.13x1034 = 2.0105x1011.

The Gap Jump looks unsubstantiated and like an Outlier.

Ive proven 1)vs wiki mods dont even read your threads they dismiss your arguments based on their opinion of said characters 2) no one here can even debate how you going to run a page like this yet mone of youll can even debate 3) whoever made tbe dimensional tiering cleslry lacks knowledge in how dimensions work 4) happy to know me>>all vs wiki fodder tier debating mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back