• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto 'god' tiers that need to be considered for a huge downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence whatsoever that Kaguya's own chakra played a role in the creation of the Chibaku tensei. It would not even make sense because all the evidence points out to her powers being sealed and Kaguya's chakra is made of the tailed beasts which were extracted from her before that.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Outside the databooks? Nope. He basically used Zetsu's manipulation as a retcon device.
Not even a proper explanation huh...no wonder people are confused, and can't blame them.

OP: As others have pointed out, there is zero proof that Kaguya's own chakra was involved in Chibaku Tensei formation. Hagoromo mentioned that Chibaku Tensei required a huge amount of chakra which was given to Naruto and Sasuke.

Why would Kaguyas chakra be involved when she's the one being sealed and got her physical body (Gedo mazo) and powers (Bijuus) separated?

Whats the argument here maybe I can help.

• edit
Kaguya was just the epicenter of the chibaku tensei she didnt contribute to it just rikdou chakra from the sun and moon seals. Which hags and hamura used to seal the juubi first time around

Thanks CinCameron,

i mean this all time,one eyed Madara without shinju tree is not Rikudo Hagoromo lvl.

He is Rikudo Obito lvl,i mean obito without rikudo power beat him in this version:

[[1]]

[[2]]

Cameron right with madara and he power,he lose the Kyubii and Hachibi,but after he use Shinju tree he get stronger.

Rikudo Madara only with one eye:Large Country lvl

Rikudo Madara with one eye and shinju tree:Large Continent lvl-Moon lvl

Rikudo Madara with three Eyes and shinju:small Planet lvl

For me best logic thing here.

that's not beating madara,madara was being hasty and stupid all the time after he became shinju jinchuriki,primarily the reason,he didn't put up any credible offense against guy or simply wasn't moving as fast as he should in all encounters with other characters.there was insane amount of PIS in that entire arc for majority of characters.

KazarianFahs said:
that's not beating madara,madara was being hasty and stupid all the time after he became shinju jinchuriki,primarily the reason,he didn't put up any credible offense against guy or simply wasn't moving as fast as he should in all encounters with other characters.there was insane amount of PIS in that entire arc for majority of characters.
He lose he full power,in this moment in fight with Guy he hasnt have Kyubii and Hachibi power,he only use one Limbo and he was not immortal,after he fusion with shinjuu he get very stronger.

KazarianFahs said:
here's madara struck by talknojutsu paralyzed for 5 minutes by the heavy words of obito doing nothing,or any offense of any kind while obito sucks the nine tails out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcddxDGuR8Qthis is the definition of PIS

You wrong bro.

Obito sucks the nine tail and the hachibi and Shukaku.

Madara lose here 3 Bijuus and this is low version too Obito who hasnt only 2 bijuus:

[[1]]

This is manga version,madara was definitely weaker than to Madara with Shinjuu tree and with three eyes.

He lose 3Bijuus here,he was weaker than Hagoromo who have all Bijuus and two Rinnegans.

You fail to understand the point of the video and response posted above and 3 bijjus just consolidate my point.What? you saying manga =/= anime? in naruto?

KazarianFahs said:
You fail to understand the point of the video and response posted above and 3 bijjus just consolidate my point.What? you saying manga =/= anime? in naruto?

However.

Fact is Madara lose 3 Bijuu power and have only 6 Bijuu,soo he was Weaker than Obito who have 7bIjuu and two eyes with sharigan and Rinnegan.

Madara get after more stronger,but here is he all 5b low and this is wrong.

This much like this here:

Madara T6b large country lvl(hasnt full bijuus and full power of shinjuu and eyes with rinnegan),T6a-t5c(Have full power of Shinjuu tree),T5b low(He have full power of Shinjuu and three eyes).

I mean after with full power he created 4limbos and use strong chibaku tensei,this Madara was very stronger than the Madara who fight with Guy gate8.

@Antvasima

What you thing??

I postet why the Rikudo Madara without shinjuu and three eyes weaker than the others.

This is definitely downgrade for Rikudo madara with one eye without shinjuu and for Guy gate8.

I haven't checked it out, or changed my opinion. Sorry.

You can discuss it with Alakabamm, KamiYasha, Faisal Shourov, and TheMightyRegulator if you wish.

Kaptain2345

The fact that Hagoromo made his statement about Madaras power being near his own with no shinju tree being *after* Obito took a small portion of his power to give to a dying Naruto debunks anything you have to say regarding Madaras power.It was near Hagoromos even weakened deal with it.

Read,comprehend,Learn it's not complicated.

Antvasima said:
I haven't checked it out, or changed my opinion. Sorry.
You can discuss it with Alakabamm, KamiYasha, Faisal Shourov, and TheMightyRegulator if you wish.
That has not to do opinion,i mean we all can say the Madara with Shinjuu and three eyes is stronger than the Madara with one eye and without shinjuu tree.

He use easily 4 Limbos,he was stronger.

And in fight vs Guy he lose goudama and 3 Bijuus.

He have 6 Bijuu power and Obito has with he rikudo 7 Bijuus with half power from hachibi and kyubii.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Kaptain2345
The fact that Hagoromo made his statement about Madaras power being near his own with no shinju tree being *after* Obito took a small portion of his power to give to a dying Naruto debunks anything you have to say regarding Madaras power.It was near Hagoromos even weakened deal with it.

Read,comprehend,Learn it's not complicated.
Small he sucks 3 Bijuus,this isnt small my boy.

Fact is he hasnt have full potenial of the power,he fight with one eye without shinjuu tree and other rinnegan eye power.

Sengoku say Whitebeard can destroy the world but is this true??

1.Omg dude are you dense? He didn't suck any Bijuus out of Madara... Madaras body was used as a vessel for Kaguya which had all 9 Bijuus in it.He only extracted a small portion of each bijuu and gave it to Naruto....

2. Idk what you mean....but if you're saying he's stronger with everything than obviously...

3. He gained the same power as hagoromo and hagoromo should know his own power...

You either don't know what you're talking about or haven't read the series. Either way your arguments are laughably false

"1.Omg dude are you dense? He didn't suck any Bijuus out of Madara... Madaras body was used as a vessel for Kaguya which had all 9 Bijuus in it.He only extracted a small portion of each bijuu and gave it to Naruto..."

Chill my boy,learn too reads fact.

he didnt suck Bijuus??

. [[1]]

It may be that you're blind??

Yes he body was used as a vessel for kaguya but this was end Madara with full Power,with Shinjuu tree with Rinnegan not the Madara who fight with Guy.

This all is manga fact so you are wrong.

3. He gained the same power as hagoromo and hagoromo should know his own power...

Sengoku fight with Whitebeard too so he kow his own power too??

For me is for me it does not have much meaning.

"You either don't know what you're talking about or haven't read the series. Either way your arguments are laughably false"

The difference between me and you is that I am objective,i not hype everthing.

Lol the Manga fact speak for me not for you.

Ps:Talk sensibly with me , we are not in the ghetto .

😂😂😂😂😂

1.Kaguya had all 9 bijuus in her possession so did Madara as I said he absorbed a small portion of power and gave it to Naruto not individual Bijuus even Madara said heck the fact that all Bijuus were present inside Naruto debunks your nonsense theory bout 3 Bijuus being stolen from Madara

2. So basically rinnegan made the other Bijuus Obito took from him by your logic suddenly appear? I didn't know it could do that lmao

3. That doesn't apply when the character literally gained the same source of power as the other with the feat whitebeard bloodlusted split MF he's no planet lvl char

This thread is a joke it has to be

"1.Kaguya had all 9 bijuus in her possession so did Madara as I said he absorbed a small portion of power and gave it to Naruto not individual Bijuus even Madara said heck the fact that all Bijuus were present inside Naruto debunks your nonsense theory bout 3 Bijuus being stolen from Madara"

ehm you know the Shinju tree have power from all Bijuus??

"Long ago it was originally the God-Tree known as the Shinju (þÑ×µ¿╣, English: Divine Tree), but after a woman named Kaguya Otsutsuki possessed it, her corrupted mind transformed the divine tree into the demonic Ten-Tailed Beast."

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Ten-Tailed_Beast

You know Madara get stronger because he fusion with Shinju tree,therefore have madara full power from Bijuus and after that had Kaguya all Bijuu power.

But in Fight with Guy fight Madara without full potencial power from Bijus because he have only 6 from them.

This is fact my friend^^

"3. That doesn't apply when the character literally gained the same source of power as the other with the feat whitebeard bloodlusted split MF he's no planet lvl char"

He mean the Prime Whitebeard,he fought with them so he know he full power.

Again for you.

Madara vs Guy:

Without full Jubi power,him left 3Bijuus,he can only use one Rimbo because he hasnt other rinnegan and he have no Shinju tree power.

All this we see in Manga.

"This thread is a joke it has to be"

Nope i thank Cameron for this thread,mine is also never noticed before.

Kaptain2345 said:
That has not to do opinion,i mean we all can say
No,the things on the wiki are decided by sensible arguments and majority of sensible votes,you put forward what you think is correct,we and others are not bound by it,and vice versa i either agree with it or not by presenting my own reasoning,that's how it's decided.if you and i "think" something is right,it doesn't matter if the majority doesn't agree with reasons.

I see 2 votes for for downgrading(after taking the liberty of counting your "arguments" as "sensible") so far and atleast 5 votes against it.

Shinju tree doesn't make Bijuus appear out of nowhere ...... They use the shinju to make chakra fruits...

http://www.**********.com/naruto/666/6

He took small pieces of ichibi and Hachibi ^

The hagoromo statement was after all of this.

Prime WB is Featless but I doubt he'd be able to do damage to the planet since as far as we're concerned it never happened to it in the first place

Without any of those he was still near Hagoromos power>>>>>

We don't see 3 Bijuus suddenly pulled out of him that's all in your fanfic bro

It is and so are your arguments

KazarianFahs said:
I see 2 votes for for downgrading(after taking the liberty of counting your "arguments" as "sensible") so far and atleast 5 votes against it.
Voting is a vs thread function, not content revision.

TheMightyRegulator said:
KazarianFahs said:
Voting is a vs thread function, not content revision.
i mean i was making an over simplification,but do the majority of mods,needn't agree for something to be revised,to be actually revised?

Yes. Something as big as this Admins have to accept. But going through it, it seems they don't accept it.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Shinju tree doesn't make Bijuus appear out of nowhere ......
They use the shinju to make chakra fruits...

http://www.**********.com/naruto/666/6

He took small pieces of ichibi and Hachibi ^

The hagoromo statement was after all of this.

Prime WB is Featless but I doubt he'd be able to do damage to the planet since as far as we're concerned it never happened to it in the first place

Without any of those he was still near Hagoromos power>>>>>

We don't see 3 Bijuus suddenly pulled out of him that's all in your fanfic bro

It is and so are your arguments
Is not fanfic is manga scans who my sources confirmed.

Madara vs Guy (Madara have no Goudama(lose 8 because minato and co help guy),lose he power because obito stealing 3 Bijuus(50%) and Kurama who have only 50%,he can use only one Rimbo because the other rinnegan eye is at Obito,he hasnt have the power from Shinju tree who give him many Chakra and Immortal power and he three eyes).

This is all Manga sources,this is all fact and no fanfic bro^^

I don't understand this downgrade, they have a legitimate calc'd feat from mighty that puts them where they are at currently, so whats the issue?

The reason they had to touch kaguya was likely for her to be at the epicentre of the CT.

I agree with Aizen. Should we lock this thead?

I would also have to remind that the feat Madara did with Chibaku Tensei (High 6-A at the high end) was an extremely casual feat. Moon level+ Naruto/Sasuke isn't really far off, although So6P Naruto/Sasuke should really be Small Planet level via power-scaling.

So, I guess this thread is basically solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back