• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Fourth Raikage Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fourth raikage was able to cut off hachibis horn without much effort. hachibi has large island level durability. why is fourth raikage only town level

Raikage222

Yes, this should be fine. It supports my Large Island level upgrades for Itachi, Kabuto and Sasuke. Gaara and Oniki possibly scale too.

why not. im talking about raikage. raikage with his lightning armor is town level. a town level character CANNOT even scratch a character with large island durability. thats more than an entire tier difference. its absurd for a 7-C to heavily damage a high 6-C character. furthermore, this was BEFORE A was even raikage, so he was likely weaker. and im pretty sure the horn is one of the hardest parts of the body, much harder to damage than just hachibis skin. and raikage cut it in half seemingly effortlessly.

BM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, Perfect Susanoo and Majestic Armor Madara, Hashirama, Prime Kurama, DMS Kakashi and BM Minato as far as I remember.

okay so will someone upgrade him? i mean theres a lot of evidence that raikage is this strong. his chakra was said to be comparable to a bijuu by karin (sensory ninja), he's feared by killer bee who's high 6-C. why would a high 6-C be afraid of a 7-C. and he damaged hachibi. i think this is more than enough

Regular kinda agree's but we need more input from staff members. cause we cant do anything at the moment

Ehh? Have patients bro. The staff are dealing with a website that contains thousands of pages. I'll be honest, you have to chill for a sec, they will come when the time comes.

This seems reasonable i guess, wait is that image really the 4th raikage, looks like his dad, the 3rd raikage, who i am pretty sure i remember being able to fight evenly with the 8th tails.

Oh wait it is the 4th, my bad, yea this seems reasonable to me but my naruto knowledge isn't the best, will see what other staff has to say.

Just wondering, as long as you can damage a character with large island durability, you're attack potency becomes large island

Haven't read/watched anything Naruto related in a while. But if the 4th Raikage was able to damage a character with High 6-C durability and if it is known/proven to not be PIS/outlier, then the upgrade is reasonable.

And I also recall Karin comparing the guy's immense chakra to tailed beasts. She had only met the 8 tails before and only had him as a benchmark for comparison. So yeah, this seems reasonable.

Also, would this scale to Onoki and Tsunade?

So long as such performance is consistent with characters of that level and it can be proven beyond doubt that it is not PIS/outlier.

Its def not pis or outlier. Like you said, raikage was comparable to a bijuu by karin who is a sensory ninja. Furthermore, killer bee fears raikage a lot. The raikage is considered to be the most powerful in the village (which has bee in it). Also, he broke madaras and sasukes susanoo. And its a bit strange that the 4th raikage is an entire tier below his father. The power difference wasnt THAT large.

I also think that this seems reasonable, but would prefer more staff input.

Can somebody inform TheMightyRegulator and Kkapoios about this thread?

Personally i didn't even agree with Large Island level tailed beasts.

Anyway, i don't think that would be enough to scale him to that level, not to mention that by doing that a lot of characters that aren't supposed to be on that level would have to be scaled too.Same thing applys for Itachi, Kabuto and Gaara.

Onoki has shown a few good feats so i may calc some of them.

Sasuke would only scale to the tailed beasts with his Complete susanoo (the names of its different forms are constantly changing so it's hard to keep track of them)

Ummm...no.

Apart from the fact that 0 staff members have agreed on the upgrades.Your point is that Itachi contributed to the destruction of the CT, but there are a few problems with that.

1st We don't know how much of the CT each of them destroyed.

and

2nd Itachi doesn't have any feats of that level nor is he portrayed to be on tailed beast level.

@Kkapoios Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

The CT was destroyed because of B's TBB, that is the reason B got an upgrade in the first place, Itachi should not get an upgrade in any sense

I dont remember karin comparing 4th to gyuuki, but if she was 4th should be upgraded to Large island level

I didn't say anything about Itachi been on that level. His Susano'o powerscales to Killer B, Nagato and Naruto and possibly the Fourth Raikage if this upgrade is accepted. The Itachi keys are feats of sick Itachi, not his prime which is the upgrade i'm suggesting.

Itachi doesnt have perfect susanoo(Why is it mentioned he has PS in his profile?), so he cant be scaled to anyone. He doesnt have enough feat for an upgrade sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back