• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Fourth Raikage Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaname and Itachi also defeated Roshi. According to the other Jinchuriki profiles the vessel (Roshi) powerscales to the Tail Beast and the Tail BeastBomb that all Bijuu's can do. They didn't even break a sweat. Kaname and Itachi defeated the Fourth Tail Beast off-screen, there is a lot to back up his upgrade.

Itachi and Kaname vs Roshi [1]

Killer B vs Roshi [2]

Roshi vs Naruto [3]

AppleLord said:
Kaname and Itachi also defeated Roshi. According to the other Jinchuriki profiles the vessel (Roshi) powerscales to the Tail Beast and the Tail BeastBomb that all Bijuu's can do. They didn't even break a sweat. Kaname and Itachi defeated the Fourth Tail Beast off-screen, there is a lot to back up his upgrade.
Itachi and Kaname vs Roshi [1]

Killer B vs Roshi [2]

Roshi vs Naruto [3]
Never thought about this. GOku is atleast Mountain level, Kisame and Itachi fought him. But again too vague to get an upgrade because the fight was ofscreen, so we dont know if Goku even used his TBB or not

Honestly, there is no grounds to say no to this. Especially in TMR case if he's worrird about other characters being scaled and I don't think Kkapoios was talking about this thread, but the linked Itachi one. If not then he didn't even give a reason as for his "no".

Naruto-761725

Karin's only reference:

Naruto-8360

So, there's that and its nonsensical for Raikage to be below Killer B. As for Island level Biju, that should only be BM Naruto, Possibly Small Island level for Gyuuki with his Charged BD scaling from 50%Kurama so that I agree with TMR that overall the Biju shouldn't and Kyuubi and possibly Gyuki being the acception. But hey, that's another thread. Also, it should be noted that Karin only states this after he goes V2 Raiton Cloak.

Karin statement should be enough to get an At least mountain level stat for Raikage, I guess (Considering she is a sensory type ninja, her statement holds value)

Jonathanlighter said:
why would he be mountain level when he's compared to eight tails who's large island level
Karin only mentions his chakra is comparable to a tailed beast, she doesnt specifies its comparable to gyuuki

Every tailed beast is at least Mountain level

Adam of darkness said:
Karin only mentions his chakra is comparable to a tailed beast, she doesnt specifies its comparable to gyuuki
the only tailed beast karin ever saw was gyuki. she even outright said something like "this level of chakra is impossibly high", then she compared it to raikage.

'''I suggest removing a quoted part in the comment you quoted so we don't have a quote stepladder making the thread longer than it should be.'''

BarryAllen2.0 said:
@Adam
That would be the case if the first TB she saw wasn't Gyuki and till the Kage Summit, it was the Only TB she's seen.
It makes sense I guess, but the statement is too iffy again, Karin worked with orochimaru who had too much intel on everything, Mountain level seems the best option for me. Can someone inform TMR about this? He has the final words on NV related topics

Well, Kkapoios and TheMightyRegulator tend to decide what to do about Naruto revision threads, but there have been too many of them lately...

@Adam

Correction: Karin never worked "with" Orochimaru, not until after the War anyways. She was experimented on then installed as a warrden for one of his hideouts/Prisons, not to mention for as long as Karin was Alive, Orochimaru wasn't intetested in the Biju. Even during Chunin Exams, in which Karin wasn't even with Oro at the time, He was obsessed with Sharingan over TB. And the comments arent iffy. They are straight forward.

karin is a sensory ninja. she sensed both gyukis chakra and raikages chakra. she basically outright SAID that they were pretty much even. how is this iffy? the only iffy thing here is you using the fact that karin worked with orochimaru, saying "he has a lot of intel on bijuus". thats extremely vague, not very relevent, and speculation.

and why is raikages durability less than tsunade? when tsunade and raikage got transported using the heavenly transfer technique (supposed to rip the body to shreds), tsunade was extremely injured (while using her byakugo seal) while raikage was unharmed, he wasnt even using his lightning armor. the only other person capable of this was the third raikage, meaning the fourth is comparable in durability.

Adam of darkness said:
@Barry

I guess, lets wait for TMR inputs

@Jonathan

It was because of Tsunade Raikage was able to survive heavenly transfer technique

Where did you get that info? Do you have proof? Tsunade used her byakugou seal on herself, i dont think shes able to use the seal on others. The moment raikage and tsunade arrived, he was fine. I dont know where you got that info

I think Ay should be upgraded to at least mountain level as he shouldn't be too much underneath both his father and Bee, everything else is debatable.

Yes, this was a bump.

DEU superman was upgraded to mountain level for "slightly harming doomsday". he was previously small city level. raikage didn't just slightly harm the eight tails he cut off a large portion of the eight tails with ease. the raikage's chakra was also stated to be comparable to a bijuu by karin who can sense chakra. and the only bijuu she ever encountered was the eight tails. why is this debatable

Okay. But those characters you mentioned aren't Mountain level. Isn't that what you're proposing? How does Itachi scale to BM Naruto? And isn't Roshi City level?

anyway, this thread is about raikage and not itachi, so i would prefer it if we stay on topic. does the raikage get the upgrade?

RM Naruto fought Itachi who was on par with him, and I was neutral about his upgrade on another thread. Maybe not anymore.

Itachi and the fish guy defeat Roshi and capture Son Goku off screen with ease. Roshi fought RM Naruto, and Son Goku/Roshi fought BM Naruto and Gyuki. [1]

Itachi Susano'o should be since his attack, Naruto's and Gyuki were used to destroy the Chibaku Tensei. Is unfair that Naruto and Killer-B were the only ones to be upgraded when previosly shown that Roshi fought with Gyuki and the Jinjuricki is always power scale to the tail beast or Killer Bee in this case.

naruto was in kcm when he destroyed the chibaku tensei. kcm naruto is still town level. so he didn't get the upgrade either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back