• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Fourth Raikage Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Raikage was already upgraded? Anyway, if that's not the case, Kkapoios and Regulator will decide. And the Itachi matter could possibly be settled too.

Bee's TBB was the reason chibaku tensie was destroyed, not because of itachi. That was the basis of his Large island level upgrade

Itachi defeated Roshi off-screen, we dont know if roshi even used Tailed beast and if he did, we dont know if he used TBB on itachi or not. There is no upgrade for itachi here

Raikage has a pretty straight forward statement and feat, so TMR input is not really necessary (Also, he isnt responding to this thread anyway). Is there anyone opposing this upgrade?

Well, personally I do not particularly mind, but Kkapoios and TMR are much more knowledgeable about Naruto scaling than I am, so you will have to ask them about it.

Kkapoios is even against large island level B, he has already said so and TMR is not responding.

Is it really necessary to wait for TMR's input? The feat is pretty clear

1- Karin comparing his chakra to that of Gyuuki

2- Raikage slicing Gyuuki's tails

Well, I suppose that I will have to ask for their input myself.

As stated above i was against the initial upgrade and now we have all these threads demanding upgrades for characters that shouldn't be scaled on the first place.A cut hachibi's horn, so?Sasuke cut one of its tails, does that mean that he is Large Island level without his EMS?No it's small damage done by a character that although is a monster himself he was still below B and Nine tails chackra mode Naruto.If we start upgrading the kages at those levels then 50% of the verse will be upgraded to Large Island level.

so a 7-C character harming a high 6-C character makes sense? not only this but karin said that the raikages chakra levels was comparable to a bijuu. the only bijuu karin encountered at the time was gyuuki. DEU superman was upgraded from small city level to mountain level because he SLIGHTLY harmed doomsday. raikage did more than slightly harm the eight tails, but no upgrade? another example is one piece, absolutely featless characters like tsuru is island level because doflamingo feared her... killer bee fears raikage, a lot. why would a high 6-C character fear a 7-C? this makes no sense. we cant just ignore the fact that raikages chakra was compared to gyuuki. they have an entire tier difference

I think that Kkapoios makes sense, and would appreciate if you all cease and desist with the endless stream of Naruto and Bleach upgrade threads. The staff do not have limitless time and energy.

sasuke cutting off gyuukis tail is PIS. they needed a way for killer bee to escape. as you probably know, killer bee escaped by hiding in his tail that was cut off. that was LITERALLY there just for a way for killer bee to escape. its just for the plot, whereas raikage cutting off the horn (which is considerably harder than a tail) was a solid feat, not there for the plot. what do you think antvasima? i mean the third raikage is high 6-C yet the fourth is only 7-C? the fourth shouldn't be THAT much weaker than the third. they're father and son after all.

@Kkapoios Perhaps it would be appropriate if you add an explanation footnote about this issue to the Fourth Raikage's page?

Kkapoios doesnt makes sense.. Raikage DID damage Gyuuki, and as Jonathan said it should give him an upgrade. Hell, karin comparing him to a bijuu should at the very least ensure a mountain+ upgrade. The points Jonathan made should not be just ignored. Either change the profiles of the characters which have similar reason or accept the upgrade

Well, personally I do not mind scaling the Raikage himself from the feat, but Kkapoios says that it would lead to lots of characters far below this scale being unreasonably upgraded as well.

1. sasuke cutting off gyuukis tail is NOT A VALID reason because that was LITERALLY and clearly PIS. it was there so kishimoto could come up with a reason for killer bee to escape. whereas the raikage cutting off the horn (much harder to cut than a tail) was a solid feat, nothing more, nothing less.

2. karin comparing the raikages chakra to a bijuu (karin is a high level sensory ninja who felt both the gyuukis chakra and the raikages) compared them as almost equals. that alone should warrant at least an upgrade to mountain. two characters with an entire tier different cant be comparable in the slightest.

3. bee is absolutely terrified of the raikage. bee obeys the raikage. why would a high 6-C be scared of a 7-C. tsuru is AT LEAST ISLAND LEVEL because doflamingo is scared of her. and why was DEU superman upgraded to mountain level for slightly harming doomsday, cant the same logic be applied here? and while the third raikage is high 6-C, the fourth is only 7-C? i know the third is stronger but i doubt that there's an ENTIRE TIER difference. there father and son, its a bit odd that one is ridiculously stronger than the other.

sorry because this is long, im just making a last attempt for an upgrade.

When was it stated the B fears A?They are like brothers.Town level may be a bit low, he should probably scale to nine tails chakra mode Naruto to Large Town level but he only did very small damage.

Let's for one moment assume that we accept Karins statement and upgrade B at high 6-C.Kisame has a similar statement so we upgrade him as well and from those two a bunch of other characters will get upgraded.Tsunade was physically stronger than A so High 6-C Tsunade, but Jiraiya and Orochimaru are scaled to her, so they get to be High 6-C.3rd and 2nd Hokage would be upgraded too, Itachi would be upgraded, Sasuke would be upgraded etc.

Also how does the 4th raikage compare to the 3rd, according to Hachibi it was the 3rd raikage that was the big deal.

Anyway i will not bother any more with this, personally i'm against this but if it gets accepted by other staff members then you can make the upgrades.

Well, I suppose that I personally think that this seems to make sense, but again, I am not knowledgeable enough to appropriately restructure the other Naruto statistics around it.

Antvasima said:
Well, personally I do not mind scaling the Raikage himself from the feat, but Kkapoios says that it would lead to lots of characters far below this scale being unreasonably upgraded as well.
Just because characters are getting upgrade doesnt mean we should balantly ignore feats, thats just a horrible reason

Sasuke cutting the tails, as jonathan said, is a clear PIS, again a horrible attempt to disregard the feat

Give a valid reason why the upgrade is not viable otherthan "It would upgrade many characters"

@Jonathan- which characters would scale to raikage?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I don't think just because he "cut" of his horn should warrant an upgrade, i mean cuttung feats take a conisderable less amount of energy to utilze iirc
Also this^

Well, again, I am not knowledgeable enough about this topic to be of any help. I could highlight it and hope for more staff input that way though.

Could you make a list of which characters that would scale from this feat?

From a practical angle, we still need staff members who are knowledgeable about Naruto, that are willing to help out with applying the changes though.

im just gonna say this, whats wrong with all those characters getting upgrades? im not saying that they should get upgrades, but i dont see a huge problem. tsuru from one piece is featless and shes at least 6-C because of powerscaling. dragon ball super has like 2 universal feats and 95% of feats LOOK like building/tree level. yet several characters are universal because of powerscaling. i dont see why the same cant be done here...

"When was it stated the B fears A?They are like brothers.Town level may be a bit low, he should probably scale to nine tails chakra mode Naruto to Large Town level but he only did very small damage."

Also a half pissed-off raikage destroyed sasuke's susanoo, which should be atleast small city level scaling to itachi's susanoo

"Let's for one moment assume that we accept Karins statement and upgrade B at high 6-C.Kisame has a similar statement so we upgrade him as well and from those two a bunch of other characters will get upgraded.Tsunade was physically stronger than A so High 6-C Tsunade, but Jiraiya and Orochimaru are scaled to her, so they get to be High 6-C.3rd and 2nd Hokage would be upgraded too, Itachi would be upgraded, Sasuke would be upgraded etc."

I dont see whats wrong with kisame getting a mountain level upgrade, infact we were talking about this before. Him and itachi also defeated a Tailed beast before. Tsunade is only physical stronger than raikage. This will definetly boost tsunade,but not by a large margin (Also why is tsunade just town level when she broke madara's susanoo? Even Mei has city level AP). Sanins would be scaled to city level with Itachi

"Also how does the 4th raikage compare to the 3rd, according to Hachibi it was the 3rd raikage that was the big deal."

No one is comparing 4th raikage to 3rd. And there is no proof that 4th is significantly weaker than 3rd iirc.
"Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff wrote: I don't think just because he "cut" of his horn should warrant an upgrade, i mean cuttung feats take a conisderable less amount of energy to utilze iirc

Also this^"

3rd Raikage got large island level upgrade because he was able to cut all of Gyuuki's tails at once, that is also a "piercing attack" but TMR agreed for his upgrade. No reason to not apply same logic here

the reason why kisame is called that is because of his ability to get stronger in direct proportion to his enemies strength, not because he actually has power comparable to a bijuu. furthermore, thats literally just a nickname/title he has, its not an actually way to measure power. thats a ridiculous comparison to karin outright stating that the raikages chakra level was comparable to a bijuus. and raikage has several more evidence other than just that statement, so kisame doesnt scale. if featless characters can get high 6-C ratings, i dont see why characters like orochimaru, tsunade, or jiraiya cant....

Here is TheMightyRegulator's reply:

"Large island Tsunade and base Killer B who couldn't even defeat V1 chakra cloaks jinchuriki?

I am not interested. Sorry. The idea of everyone being Bijuu level is absurd and not worth the effort."

So I am afraid that no upgrades will come from this thread. Sorry. We should probably close it.

Also, again, please cease and desist with all of the constant Naruto and Bleach threads. Soon nobody in the staff will be interested in responding to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back