• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The AllFather Odin arrives on Earth and is ready to take over the entire planet. In steps the Hokage to stop him in his tracks once in for all. Does he succeed?

Naruto Uzumaki vs Odin

5-C versions used.

Speed equalized.

Who wins?

Naruto: 7

Odin: 3

Naruto stops Odin because of Talk no Jutsu lol

Real talk though. How would Gungnir affect Naruto? Would it get past Naruto's regen?

ItsOnlyDanny3 said:
Naruto stops Odin because of Talk no Jutsu lol
Real talk though. How would Gungnir affect Naruto? Would it get past Naruto's regen?
It doesn't state that he can negate Regenerationn, only cause a fatal wound which isn't insta-kill.

Then naruto probably stomps with clones and rasenshuriken spam. His sensory capabilities are also extremely useful.

Precog , nigh-omniscience ,dura neg , fate manip , curse manip ,disease manip,stat down,power null,empathic manip ect .

Odin Hax Stomp .

Naeblis495 said:
Precog , nigh-omniscience ,dura neg , fate manip , curse manip ,disease manip,stat down,power null,empathic manip ect .
Odin Hax Stomp .
Naruto also has precognition, durability negation is countered by Naruto's Regenerationn, Stat down is countered by Naruto's stat amp

^Naruto's precog is shitty , he can't litterally see the future and know what Odin will do , all he will know is that odin will attack him .

Maybe .

Naruto stats amp after being stat down'd is countered by Odin's own stat amp .

Naruto have nothing on fate manip , disease manip , curse manip and empathic manip that get rid of violent thoughts. Any of those can end the fight instantly .

Naruto would not be willing to fight anymore , or at least attack , leaving only defense as an option wich in turn would leave Odin many options to finish him at his leisure with any of his other hax mentionned above.

Odin's powers have little to no explanation,he shouldn't even be allowed in VS matches.

Naruto stomps for now,because at least I can guess what he is capable of.

On Odins profile it says his power null works on spells. So he can power null magic correct? Not chakra based techniques per say. At least that's what I understood from his profile. I guess disease manip could work against naruto tho

wouldn't verse equal allow the power null/attack reflection to work against chakra ? maybe not but that's not what would seal the match anyway.

Disease , empathic and most of all , Fate manip are the things that pretty much end the match right here and there

your claims weren't deserving of much more .

Yeah,I don't think I can debate with the guy that replies with "Lmao" and acts like 10 year old.

Unsubbing.

Slacjow said:
your claims weren't deserving of much more .
Yeah,I don't think I can debate with the guy that replies with "Lmao" and acts like 10 year old.

Unsubbing.
sure , flee the debate but next time ,don't come in claiming that one of the fighters shouldn't even be allowed in VSbattle , that will help your case tremendously .

Odin should definitely be used, but it is true that his profile could use a lot of improvements. Such as better explanations for his abilities or the context in which they were used in, their scope, the feats themselves, etc... but if his abilities are as potent as you claim then I see him winning this.

When Naruto will see the future? Naruto's precog are sense (Only Urash and Momo can see the future), who fought against Juubidara's Limbo or Light Fang

NaruRiasUzumaki said:
When Naruto will see the future? Naruto's precog are sense (Only Urash and Momo can see the future), who fought against Juubidara's Limbo or Light Fang
yep, he can only sense that an attack is comming and that's it , it's one of the shittiest precog .

Odin , on the other hand, know pretty much everything that will happen in the future and have seen the end of all things .

Sure. Please don't say about that "shittest" precog are future or sense: Spidey, Venom, Carnage, Naruto, Yhwach, Carl (Fairy Tail), Diavolo/Dioppo and etc...

Naruto doesn't really have precog.... as in he can't actually see the future per say... it's more about his insane heightened senses and awareness of his surroundings and opponents. Insanely heightened reactions and the ability to predict his opponents next moves. It's not precog, more like a combination of Enhanced senses, Extrasensory perception and Analytical prediction. So I definitely see Naruto having the advantage in combat speed and speed in general. Not to mention his empathic sense as well. So saying it's Shitty precog is inaccurate because it's not really precog at all.

It's shitty compared to actual precog that allow you to see the future.

Odin know how the fight will go down, each and every single one of naruto's moves and when he will do them . Naruto will just know that Odin is preparing an attack but know nothing beside that .

It's on a completly different tier/scale .

Knowing what's gonna happen and acting upon it are different things.... for example Yhwach can manipulate the future and choose the best possibility for himself upon viewing infinite futures. Just seeing a future doesn't mean he automatically wins.

Now I agree that disease manip could probably get the job done, but in physical combat Naruto stomps tbh.

He can create over a thousand clones, can spam rasenshuriken that destroy on a cellular level, spam giant bijudamas, his bijuu mode offers a giant chakra avatar, his chakra has corrosive properties, chakra arms, Regenerationn, and of course his sensory capabilities.

So in direct physical combat I'm pretty confident in Naruto's abilities, but some of the hax you mentioned could be troublesome tbh

Who said that Odin have to lift a finger here much less engage in physicals with naruto ?

he just have to hax stomp him . First he can stat down naruto while amping himself just for good measure

Then odin either manipulate naruto's fate so that he lose , or inflict upon him multiple deadly diseases or remove all thoughts of violence from naruto , making him unable to attack Odin. All the while dodging everything naruto will throw at him thanks to his precog and nigh-omniscience.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Knowing what's gonna happen and acting upon it are different things.... for example Yhwach can manipulate the future and choose the best possibility for himself upon viewing infinite futures.
Just seeing a future doesn't mean he automatically wins.
except here, odin has the tools to deal with it: Weather Manipulation, fate manipulation and Disease Manipulation. are just a few of them.

What does Odin even scale to? Looking at the profiles, the only number I see is 2 petatons, which is only Continent level. And the "eating moons" justification isn't moon level without further context. These profiles are very poorly made, unless I'm missing something.

Odin 's win conditions are all hax based so his AP isn't a factor , he could be a 10-C and still win this match(in speed equal anyway)

Naeblis495 said:
Odin 's win conditions are all hax based so his AP isn't a factor , he could be a 10-C and still win this match(in speed equal anyway)
Explain to me how his hax works. What does he use in character? Is it his go to move?

Back