• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Brunhilde's search across the history of Mankind brought her to the Land Hidden in the Leaves. To combat Shiva, the Valkyrie chose the current Shadow of Konohagakure -- Naruto Uzumaki!
However, as the Hokage stepped into the ring, Hermes arrived to announce there had been a slight change of plans. It wasn't Shiva that would be fighting; it would be Zeus! Caught off-guard, but not standing down, Naruto prepares himself for what could be the fight of his life -- with an amazing display of speed from the Godfather of the Cosmos, their match begins!

The Hokage -
The Godfather -

Speed Unequalized, Naruto scales to 635,299,292.92 m/s while Zeus scales to 562,420,000 m/s. (Zeus can get far higher with the Fist that Surpasses Time)
Naruto scales to 78.2 Zettatons (New Era Key is used)
Zeus scales to... baseline? Maybe 62 Zettatons?
(Someone should calculate how much energy is required to blow up the Earth ffs)

I recently submitted this, but I accidentally posted the thread too early so I couldn't add tags for some reason...? Anyways, it's whatever, here's attempt #2.

Last edited:
Holy crap that speed.. uhh can Zeus spam the Fist That Surpasses Time? Cause Naruto really has nothing against that.. he can try to nuke the area? Though that's not in character

Holy crap that speed.. uhh can Zeus spam the Fist That Surpasses Time? Cause Naruto really has nothing against that.. he can try to nuke the area? Though that's not in character,
Zeus doesn't spam it but if he's pushed he's not against using it

It's also his most powerful move before his final form so it probably does very good damage.
(Considering Adam's version basycally one shotted him Irrc)

Okay well uhh

In his adult key, he usually fights in close combat and spams Rasengan. I think Naruto might be superior in cqc to Zeus (idk about any skill feats for Zeus so someone can vouch for him on that). He has a slight advantage in speed and AP but nothing crazy, I believe at some point then Zeus will resort to FTST and will absolutely rock the shit out of Naruto, and at some point Kurama will tell Naruto to go all out cause neither of them were able to perceive nor react to the attack.

Once Naruto pulls out 6PSM, it's pretty much wraps. Naruto won't try to kill him, but he can very easily overwhelm Zeus with clones and rasengans. Even if FTST is too fast for Naruto, Zeus won't be able to tell which Naruto is the real Naruto because of how many clones he has, and the pure amount of destruction Naruto can use with his rasengans (and the variants).

Once Naruto actually gets serious (uses 6PSM), I don't think Zeus has much of a chance.

So my vote goes to Naruto

Okay well uhh

In his adult key, he usually fights in close combat and spams Rasengan. I think Naruto might be superior in cqc to Zeus (idk about any skill feats for Zeus so someone can vouch for him on that). He has a slight advantage in speed and AP but nothing crazy, I believe at some point then Zeus will resort to FTST and will absolutely rock the shit out of Naruto, and at some point Kurama will tell Naruto to go all out cause neither of them were able to perceive nor react to the attack.

Once Naruto pulls out 6PSM, it's pretty much wraps. Naruto won't try to kill him, but he can very easily overwhelm Zeus with clones and rasengans. Even if FTST is too fast for Naruto, Zeus won't be able to tell which Naruto is the real Naruto because of how many clones he has, and the pure amount of destruction Naruto can use with his rasengans (and the variants).

Once Naruto actually gets serious (uses 6PSM), I don't think Zeus has much of a chance.

So my vote goes to Naruto
Two votes for Naruto then

Not really here for the debate but a small misconception Zeus can spam the fist that surpassed time, its in the discussion thread but someone has pointed out within the barrage of clashes with Adam where it has all of the names of his moves, the fist that surpassed time appears a few times in the barrage.

Not really here for the debate but a small misconception Zeus can spam the fist that surpassed time, its in the discussion thread but someone has pointed out within the barrage of clashes with Adam where it has all of the names of his moves, the fist that surpassed time appears a few times in the barrage.
Oh that's interesting

If Naruto doesn’t use TSB on Zeus, Zeus can survive pretty much whatever Naruto throws his way like he did when Adam snapped his neck around. Time Punch proceeds to body Naruto and he has Adamas if need be which everyone thinks is strong enough to one shot Adam (what they have seen of him so far anyway) who is already > buff Zeus

Naruto doesn't have TSBs in this key; he lost them.
Adam was able to tank and redirect numerous punches from Adamas, so if it is a buff it's not anything one-shot worthy. If anything Narutos SOSP multiplier likely balances things out.

No TSBs? Down bad.

The people who said Adamas was a one shot for Adam were basing it on what they had seen of Adam so far, that being Adam clowning on buff Zeus > base Zeus who manhandles Shiva. This is backed up by the fact that Adam went from casually stomping buff Zeus to needing six minutes of full power attacks surpassing his own time punch to drop Adamas where they near one shot Zeus before.

I mean, even basic rasenshuriken has like cellural destruction if I remember correctly? So assuming Zeus can tank pretty much anything is kind of a stretch.

I know nothing about Zeus but if Zeus is comparable in skill to Naruto, then maybe he wins. But how is he going to deal with thousands of clones and massive rasengan varients and the like?

How will he know which Naruto is the real Naruto?

Back