• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He have 18 chants with differents effects , that is how his hax work . You could have read his profile to know that.

His spear is just magical with auto aim and dura negg, so no chant needed but that's not really his win condition anyway , it can just slow naruto down a bit by dealing a fatal wound , forcing him to regen.

Given that he have knowledge of the future and is nigh omniscient , he will know what hax to use against naruto and every single one of naruto's actions .

Naruto is FTL though, Odin is only MHS+, so Naruto might just blitz him right of the bat. But then again this is probably countered by Precognition.

Padaruyos said:
Naruto is FTL though, Odin is only MHS+, so Naruto might just blitz him right of the bat. But then again this is probably countered by Precognition.
I already addressed that speed is equalized.

Welp, there goes the only advantage Naruto had. My bad I didn't see that.

Also, why does everyone call Naruto's precog shitty? I think it's just the same stuff Spiderman and Kamijou Touma had.

What is Odin's fate manipulation? I went through his 18 spells in the internet and they are hardly combat applicable or anything. If this fate manipulation is what I think it is then I don't know how Odin wins this

Padaruyos said:
Welp, there goes the only advantage Naruto had. My bad I didn't see that.
Also, why does everyone call Naruto's precog shitty? I think it's just the same stuff Spiderman and Kamijou Touma had.
Compare just sensing that an attack is coming without knowing anything about it's nature, to actually having pretty much full knowledge of the future .

Both are precog but one is significantly less usefull and weaker than the other .

Does Odin's precog allow him to predict battles? All I know is he could see the future of the Gods. A future he can't change. Also his profile seems to be shitty. His magic negation only works against the shapeshifting magics preventing the witch to not change back to its original form. Statistic reduction is something I can't find along with Fate Manip. His empathy manipulation is just calming of mind. Does he have anything that will help him in this battle or is everything just some parlor tricks made pretty with stuffs like "fate" , "magic negation", etc?

BoTh aRe PrEcOg BuT oNe Is SiGnIFiCaNtLy lEsS uSeFfUlL AnD WeAkEr ThAn ThE OtHeR.

Still Naruto's precog as same as Spidey and Touma's precog. There's no someone's precog are weaker or stronger than that others.

"Still Naruto's precog as same as Spidey and Touma's precog. There's no someone's precog are weaker or stronger than that others. "

What even is this argument. It's very possible to have better precog than somebody else and there are dozens of fictional characters with vastly superior precog to Naruto of all people.

NaruRiasUzumaki said:
BoTh aRe PrEcOg BuT oNe Is SiGnIFiCaNtLy lEsS uSeFfUlL AnD WeAkEr ThAn ThE OtHeR.

Still Naruto's precog as same as Spidey and Touma's precog. There's no someone's precog are weaker or stronger than that others.
If you believe that then why did you type the above

Immortalgodd said:
Doesn't his nigh omniscient come from wisdom?
It come from knowing pretty much all that have happened , is happening and will happen, as well as having seen the origin and end of all things .

I'd still like to know actual feats of how he used his hax in character.

Such as fate manipulation, disease manipulation, and empathic manipulation. Just to know the context and limitations of his usage of those abilities, since his profile makes no clarifications or explanations at all.

Tony di bugalu said:
NaruRiasUzumaki said:
There's no someone's precog are weaker or stronger than that others.
So you are telling me that Nardo "precog" (if it can even be called that instead of enhanced senses) is comparable to literally seeing the future or seeing infinite possibilities one character can do and react accordingly?
LMFAO
When Nardo see the future? Nope Nardo's precog are sense not future and only Ura and Momo WTF.

@Tony. I agree with you that Naruto doesn't REALLY have precog, but pretty sure odin can't see infinite possibilities like Yhwach lmao

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I'd still like to know actual feats of how he used his hax in character.

Such as fate manipulation, disease manipulation, and empathic manipulation. Just to know the context and limitations of his usage of those abilities, since his profile makes no clarifications or explanations at all.
From what I have gathered. Disease manipulation is turning opponent in combat deaf, empathetic manipulation is calming emotional turmoil and Fate Manipulation seems to be knowing the fate of a person, giving armies success and somethings.

>but pretty sure odin can't see infinite possibilities like Yhwach lmao

I Never said he did either

>When Nardo see the future? Nope Nardo's precog are sense not future and only Ura and Momo WTF.

From the post I quoted it seemed you thought that way, that's why I asked instead of claiming or stating it as a fact

From what I have gathered. Disease manipulation is turning opponent in combat deaf, empathetic manipulation is calming emotional turmoil and Fate Manipulation seems to be knowing the fate of a person, giving armies success and somethings.

Well if that's the extent of it Naruto stomps lol

here is what i found on Odin's powers and highlight the most usefull here :

"Odin is able to shapeshift just like Loki, and he can shapeshift into an animal or human anytime he wants. Odin mostly speaks in phrases and riddles, and Odin's voice is so soft that all who hears him speak thinks all he says is true. Odin can also just say a single word and he will be blowing out the flames of a fire, or tone down waves of the sea. Odin is seldom active in a battle but when he is, he can make his enemies blind in combat, deaf or horror-struck, Odin can even make their weapons hit like sticks, or make his own men as strong as a bear and go berserk."

"Odin can predict the fate of all humans, and see their past, he even knows that one day Ragnarok (Ragnarök) will start and there is nothing he can do to prevent it. Odin also has the ability to travel to remote lands, in his or in the memories of others. Odin can send people to their death or give them an illness. Some Vikings sacrificed to Odin, and gave him good promises, in the hopes to gain insight into whether they could win a battle or not."-

So :Empathic manip , fear hax, precog , death or fate and disease manip

Well taking away naruto's senses doesn't matter since he has extrasensory perception, predicting his fate doesn't equate to manipulation of the future as he sees fit it's just precog. The last part is a bit vague, how will he send them to their deaths? And what illnesses will he give? If it's a cold or something, then it's pretty irrelevant lmao

I highly doubt the voice thing is even as potent as low level genjutsu and nothing more than some form of suggestion. We also have to know if the illness part is even applicable in combat. The closest thing that is applicaple in combat is the deaf part. Odin's nigh omniscience is part wisdom and part his ability to gaze at the norns I believe. It is great and all but it isn't infalliable or even close. Many things like Ragnarok isn't avoidable and I doubt that type of precog will save him from a bijuudama to his face before he can do anything from those predictions. Also, is his stats reduction from "tone down the waves" or something?

Immortalgodd said:
I highly doubt the voice thing is even as potent as low level genjutsu and nothing more than some form of suggestion. We also have to know if the illness part is even applicable in combat. The closest thing that is applicaple in combat is the deaf part. Odin's nigh omniscience is part wisdom and part his ability to gaze at the norns I believe. It is great and all but it isn't infalliable or even close. Many things like Ragnarok isn't avoidable and I doubt that type of precog will save him from a bijuudama to his face before he can do anything from those predictions. Also, is his stats reduction from "tone down the waves" or something?
Agreed.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Well taking away naruto's senses doesn't matter since he has extrasensory perception, predicting his fate doesn't equate to manipulation of the future as he sees fit it's just precog. The last part is a bit vague, how will he send them to their deaths? And what illnesses will he give? If it's a cold or something, then it's pretty irrelevant lmao
agree , blind and deaf wouldn't matter much , but making naruto horror struck count as fear hax and will affect naruto greatly if not outright end the match.

Empathic manip just via speech , naruto will believe everything Odin's say wich is definitly a win con .

His profile say that he can cure anyone of illness by touch and cause it to anyone as well , so it imply any disease known to man(to his era at the very least)

agree that the "sending people to their death" is a bit too vague to be used here .

Naeblis495 said:
Those guys are seriously arguing that sensing attacks comings is as usefull as knowing the past , present and future and being Nigh-Omniscient.
The bias of naruto fans know no bounds .
notice how desperate the naruto fanboys are.

Tony di bugalu said:
Fear hax is a subset of mind hax AFAIK so he should be good
Only Neurological Fear hax can be resisted by mind manip .

Odin's fear hax seems under the Mystical Fear Hax sub set , wich is countered by magic resistance

"Mystical: Characters possessing this type of Fear Manipulation use Magic and other inexplainable phenomena to exploit their opponents' fears. It can be resisted using Resistance to Magic"

"Odin's voice is so soft that all who hears him speak thinks all he says is true"

On second reading , this seems more like Social Influencing given that it work because of Odin's soft voice and not a spell/magic .

@Naeblis. Got any idea what were the most potent illnesses known to the Vikings or Germanic people in general?

But regardless I think it's pretty safe to assume that Disease manipulation isn't an instant win con anymore IMO

Where does this illness healing come from? The second spell heals physical injuries that cause physical pains while the first one heals emotional ones. Do physical injuries fall under disease?

Immortalgodd said:
Where does this illness healing come from? The second spell heals physical injuries that cause physical pains while the first one heals emotional ones. Do physical injuries fall under disease?
I guess it's just regular healing then

Back