• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh and btw Naruto also has fear inducement via Kurama, the most recent example was when he intimidated a shin uchiha clone

here the first and second chant of Odin's :

"Those songs I know, which nor sons of men

nor queen in a king's court knows;

the first is Help which will bring thee help

in all woes and in sorrow and strife.

A second I know, which the son of men

must sing, who would heal the sick."

Sick

1. affected by physical or mental illness

illness :a disease or period of sickness affecting the body or mind.

Illness

Synonymes :

sickness disease ailment disorder complaint malady affliction attack infection contagion disability indisposition ill health poor health infirmity virus

Yeah. I know that was why I provided the link. The description on the other site talked about Physical injuries so I searched for the song.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Naeblis. Got any idea what were the most potent illnesses known to the Vikings or Germanic people in general?
But regardless I think it's pretty safe to assume that Disease manipulation isn't an instant win con anymore IMO
Anything that touch the brain , heart or lungs would be fatal pretty quick or would cripple naruto .

The stroke was first discovered by hippocrate 2400 years ago , so vikings would be affected as well , and considering Odin's Nigh omniscience he would most likely know of it as well .

IMO , disease manip is still a very valid win con for Odin , or at worst an incon .

Naeblis495 said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Naeblis. Got any idea what were the most potent illnesses known to the Vikings or Germanic people in general?
But regardless I think it's pretty safe to assume that Disease manipulation isn't an instant win con anymore IMO
Anything that touch the brain , heart or lungs would be fatal pretty quick or would cripple naruto .
The stroke was first discovered by hippocrate 2400 years ago , so vikings would be affected as well , and considering Odin's Nigh omniscience he would most likely know of it as well .

IMO , disease manip is still a very valid win con for Odin , or at worst an incon .
or at least cancer in Naruto.

Snoke123 said:
Naeblis495 said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:

or at least cancer in Naruto.
Or the Ninja-AIDS that killed Itachi.

Padaruyos said:
Or the Ninja-AIDS that killed Itachi.
That one might be too slow to kill , itachi , even while in a pretty advanced state of the disease , could still have a pretty drawn out fight against sasuke . He was weakened for sure , but not enough for him to not being able to fight .

Given that's it seem to be incurable it could be a good incon tho.

I am still waiting for proof that odin cannot cause cancer and stroke in Naruto, or make him commit suicide.

What's Odin's AP scale to exactly? Because I think Naruto has an AP and Durability advantage as odin seemingly scales to 2.7 petatons which is only Continent level, so Odin's spear might do zero damage if that's the case...

And I don't see any reason why naruto can't just block it with a chakra arm... or destroy it with a rasenshuriken..

He can also make hundreds if not thousands of clones that can spam his attacks and take hits for him.

I know about it never missing but not of negating durability. Also, we are just discussing about whether or not Naruto can survive this or that. But can Odin survive anything Naruto throws at him? Atleast, Naruto's sensing is combat applicable. Is Odin's precog combat applicable? Because most of his abilities are not.

Gungnir will reach and pierce it's target without fail , causing a fatal wound no matter the target. The only weakness is that it will not always kill instantly

But if Odin can aim for the head specifically while naruto is paralized with fear , there should be no problem .

naruto your father and your mother are dying of missing you, so if you commit suicide now they will be very happy, but don't worry because i will bring you back, it is just a simple visit.

Naeblis495 said:
Gungnir will reach and pierce it's target without fail , causing a fatal wound no matter the target. The only weakness is that it will not always kill instantly

But if Odin can aim for the head specifically while naruto is paralized with fear , there should be no problem .
The first part kinda sounds like a NLF tbh. Also don't forget that kurama's chakra is corrosive, so if Naruto is in kurama avatar mode the chakra might destroy the spear with such a massive difference in durability.

As for the fear inducement thing, Kurama can also take over Naruto's body from within and attack as well, keep in mind Naruto can one shot with such a massive difference in AP.

Snoke123 said:
naruto your father and your mother are dying of missing you, so if you commit suicide now they will be very happy, but don't worry because i will bring you back, it is just a simple visit.
Would be hilarious if Naruto ends up Talk no Jutsu-ing Odin instead lmao

Ah. His words being true is like some form of Suggestion Manipulation and at most some form of Genjustsu. And its not like Naruto doesn't have a beast in his stomach which can bring him back to his senses or a resistance to illusions.

Immortalgodd said:
Ah. His words being true is like some form of Suggestion Manipulation and at most some form of Genjustsu. And its not like Naruto doesn't have a beast in his stomach which can bring him back to his senses or a resistance to illusions.
True. Kurama can always bring him to his senses or outright possess him

"After sacrificing his eye, hanging from the World Tree, and drinking from Ymir's well, Odin gained knowledge of the past, present, and future, as well as the origin and end of all things"

So. Its his wisdom. Also, past and present is already said but the future? I have found two answers and neither of them helps his situation.

so far no naruto fans has presented me with evidence that odin cannot cause cancer (or stroke) in the naruto, only coarse headcanon.

@Nabel Which chant is the disease manipulation? I know the second one can heal but which one induces it?

@Snoke123

Hey,stop with this "Naruto fanboy" thingy.

Its not the first time you behave disrespectfully towards Naruto fanbase.You are gonna get reported for that.

Snoke123 said:
so far no naruto fanboy has presented me with evidence that odin cannot cause cancer (or stroke) in the naruto, only coarse headcanon.
Would be appreciated if you tone down the disrespect please. Also cancer isn't an instant kill AFAIK

Naruto resists basic sharingan genjutsu and fear manipulation is something those can do.

And as far as disease and death stuff goes. Without knowing exactly what illness he can give people or exactly how he sends people to their death (With could literally mean he just kills them by striking them or something), a lot of his stuff seems unquantifiably vague.

Which is to be expected of such a character who was worshiped by many at one point.

YungManzi said:
Naruto resists basic sharingan genjutsu and fear manipulation is something those can do.

And as far as disease and death stuff goes. Without knowing exactly what illness he can give people or exactly how he sends people to their death (With could literally mean he just kills them by strikig them or something), a lot of his stuff seems unquantifiably vague.

Which is to be expected of such a character who was worshiped by many at one point.
I agree. Which is why many of us asked for in character feats of Odin using his abilities

@Yuna Actually, I read the poems regarding his spells. The sending death is part of his fate manipulation that actually only works in a war between humans.

Edit: Odin's profile is quite bad. Most of hjs combat abilites are not applicable. His omniscient comes from wisdom. His precog is actually shit. I have found three different interpretations of it. Two of them require different people to divine the future and the one which he does it himself with his rune knowledge puts him in a trance to gain some glimpses of the future.

Immortalgodd said:
@Yuna Actually, I read the poems regarding his spells. The sending death is part of his fate manipulation that actually only works in a war between humans.

Edit: Odin's profile is quite bad. Most of hjs combat abilites are not applicable. His omniscient comes from wisdom. His precog is actually shit. I have found three different interpretations of it. Two of them require different people to divine the future and the one which he does it himself with his rune knowledge puts him in a trance to gain some glimpses of the future.
Damn. His profile needs some serious modifications then.

So far I still vote for Naruto fra. Naruto has a significant AP advantage, clone and Attack spam, Regenerationn, enhanced senses, Extrasensory perception and Analytical prediction, stat amping in numerous ways(sage mode, kurama, shuushin etc.) , resistance to mind manipulation and illusions, kurama ability to snap naruto out of anything and possessing him, corrosive chakra, bijudamas, chakra arms, limited dura neg with rasenshuriken.

I think the biggest shit I read here, was the Naruto fans saying that he can resist the voice and the fear of odin.

Back