• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto & Dragon Ball verse pages editing help needed

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

The Naruto (The Universe) page currently has very poorly structured image sections.

Would somebody experienced be willing to restructure all of the sections to use the standard image gallery coding instead? I would appreciate the help.

Thank you very much for the help. The borders for the images should preferably be transparent.

The structure is currently very messy, and using galleries is our standard convention.

If that page has a similar structure, the images should preferably use the gallery format. My experience is that the result usually looks more structured and coherent.

The page structure in editing mode does not look very good at all, and the images have very uneven sizes.

Can't you use the previous images?

I hope that the full body images will be possible to show as previously.

Is it better to have it crop to just their faces and have their name at the bottom. Something like Bleach page has organized.

Having full body pics will make the page too much scrolling.

I kind of like the full body pics that both Naruto and Dragon Ball has for their character list.

If there are too many characters, then some tabs could be put in to save space.

I mean that we can keep the current images, but transfer them to a gallery format.

However, if you are willing to find new images with the character names attached, as you linked to, that is obviously fine as well.

I will work on a new page format. With a huge variation of characters, I think adding tabbers is necessary

I was at work for four hours so I didn't have much time today, but my idea was something like this while separating the other photos by tabbers as Damage suggested

Jvando said:
I was at work for four hours so I didn't have much time to lady, but my idea was something like this while separating the other photos by tabbers as Damage suggested
That looks good to me.

I also like the structure, but I would appreciate if you reduce the borders between the images, so there is less space between them.

Hmmmmm...

I've been having trouble reducing the space between the images any further than what I have here simply due to the gallery format not allowing me to do so. Should I continue along with what I'm doing? or will we have to use face images?

I think that your current version seems fine, with the exception that you should preferably have more similar sizes for the character images regardless of gallery section.

Thank you very much for helping out.

Back