• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto & Dragon Ball verse pages editing help needed

How are thing progressing with the image galleries here?

Well, somebody can just replace the current image links with the new galleries then.

However, the image sizes need to be more streamlined, so some galleries do not use much smaller or larger images, and the distances between them should be lessened.

Antvasima said:
Well, somebody can just replace the current image links with the new galleries then.

However, the image sizes need to be more streamlined, so some galleries do not use much smaller or larger images, and the distances between them should be lessened.
Sorry about my delay. Real life has been unfortunately time consuming but I'll have time to work on it today and likely finish it tomorrow. I just need to resize the images so that they are the same size

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

I think that it looks great. Thanks.

Yes, as long as the links work, the verse page can probably be updated.

Thank you very much for the help. Do all of the links work properly?

I suppose that we should focus on the Dragon Ball verse page next then.

Would somebody be willing to help out with the Dragon Ball verse pages as well?

Antvasima said:
Would somebody be willing to help out with the Dragon Ball verse pages as well?
I can work on it in my free time as well. It might take a bit longer than Naruto though.

Thank you. No problem. That is fine. I appreciate the help.

Has there been any progress with the Dragon Ball verse pages?

Okay. Thanks. That is very appreciated.

Random formatting issue, but on naruto's page we currently have this image as Naruto's Tailed beast Mode
Naruto kurama mode render by xuzumaki-d5wlfdx
, but this is his second nine-tails chakra mode, he should still keep it, but it's the Kurama Avatar that is the Tailed Beast Mode, so we should find a render for that

Okay. Feel free to do so.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Random formatting issue, but on naruto's page we currently have this image as Naruto's Tailed beast Mode, but this is his second nine-tails chakra mode, he should still keep it, but it's the Kurama Avatar that is the Tailed Beast Mode, so we should find a render for that
So is anybody willing to help out with this?

@Jvando

Have you made any progress?

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

I think that it looks good with the exception that you should probably only use tabbers when there are several sub-categories. There does not seem to be any reasons for saying "Martial Artists" or "Namekians" twice right after each other, for example.

Antvasima said:
I think that it looks good with the exception that you should probably only use tabbers when there are several sub-categories. There does not seem to be any reasons for saying "Martial Artists" or "Namekians" twice right after each other, for example.
Alright, I'll remove that

edit: done

Also, "Others" should preferably be placed above "Characters only found in certain mediums", and the latter should probably be renamed to just "Other Continuities", "Other Mediums", or somesuch.

@Jvando

On second thought, maybe it would be better to keep the other continuities/mediums in separate sections, rather than under the same tabber.

Antvasima said:
@Jvando

On second thought, maybe it would be better to keep the other continuities/mediums in separate sections, rather than under the same tabber.
"Your wish has been granted"

@Jvando

Thank you very much for all of your help. I think that it looks good to apply now.

Back