• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto discussion thread

Yeah I think that's BM Naruto.

Also how much of a fodder that Iwa chunnin was? Because we can probably scale Base Madara (with Katons and without Rinnegan) to him via beating down an armada of chunnin/jonin fodders.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Should 4 tailes naruto get a "likley higher" key? Because that attack seems to be a casual one.
With the Tailed Beast ball? then yes. Orochimaru stated that he wouldn't survive the blast up close. (This is what I believe)

1 tail cloak is more than a 4x multiplier. Initial Kyuubi Form (Red Eyes/Claws and Fangs) is a 4x Multiplier based on Kurama giving Kakashi a little chakra which gave him a 4x boost.

There is also another Iwa jonin who does a Town-level feat with his Earth Release. If this is not an outlier, it'd definitely bump Tsunade and A to 7-C, but I'm unsure, since this is leagues above the other guy's feat.

Iwa is OP

I think High Level Chunin and Special Jonin Should scale to Ittan. Speaking of which, I also believe going forward, we need to establish a tiering System for Genin-Jonin in Naruto.

Example:

Tier 1 Chunin:

• Etc...
Tier 2 Chunin:

• Etc...
Tier 3 Chunin:

• Etc...
Because the Ranks are Variable.

Kepekley23 said:
There is also another Iwa jonin who does a Town-level feat with his Earth Release. If this is not an outlier, it'd definitely bump Tsunade and A to 7-C, but I'm unsure, since this is leagues above the other guy's feat.
Iwa is OP
That Iwa jounin is http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kitsuchi, he's the son of Onoki. He's a top level jounin for what you can say, due to being a commander of a division

Shadowbokunohero said:
anyway shouldn't we be focusing on Part 1 Naruto now
Part 1 has already been sorted out.

Mid-level genins will be High 8-C, Top-tiers of the Chunin Exams 8-B, the Sound Four at least 8-B, and all the jonin characters 8-B+

pre sage Mode Kabuto was easily restrained by Sai.. so idk actually, as for Sage Mode Kabuto, he fought against Both Sasuke and Itachi.

Kepekley23 said:
Well, Kabuto defeated Base Tsunade, who should be 8-A.
Remember that this was a weak Tsunade who hasn't seen action in quite awhile and Kabuto managed to put her down due to her fear blood back then

question, how would edo hiruzen scale to ay, if ay lost to the yamato possessed zetsu guy, while hiruzen was totally even with him?

yeah, Pre Sage Mode Kabuto was afraid to fight Kakashi 1 on 1, so if he would scale to 8-A then so would pre-time skip Kakashi.

I thought Base Kabuto beat Tsunade because of her former problem with blood? Orochimaru or someone else said he was comparable to Kakashi.

Anko should scale to 8-B as well.

Never mind about the Kabuto thing.

@Kepekeley, that's the thing..idk why we separate them via Part 1 and 2, specifically these characters, that have shown no indication of getting stronger from the time skip. my suggestion for backward scaling

Also I remember Jiraiya said to Naruto that Kabuto was on Kakashi's Level when he warned him not to fight him so perhaps he got stronger between arcs?

i meant There's no real reason why Jiraya from Shippuden would be stronger than his Part 1 self. no indication whatsoever

Back