• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto discussion thread

Tsunade literally only landed hits because Madara wanted her to.

The only legitimate hit Tsunade landed was when Madara thought she was dead and let his guard down.

Why are u changing the subject

she damaged him severly also he didnt let her hit him as he was forced to swap his position with his clone and i doubt he is dumb enough to risk getting sealed

I'm not changing the subject. God, I'm getting tired of arguing in circles here.

> she damaged him severly

No, she didn't.

> also he didnt let her hit him as he was forced to swap his position with his clone and i doubt he is dumb enough to risk getting sealed

Madara set up that clone to catch Tsunade off-guard.

In fact, there is a part where he sees her coming from a mile away and spams Susanoo instead of dodging, just to play with her.

Preuzmi1111
This is severe dmg and even if u said madara did this intentionally
she one shot his susanoo ribs which should be stronger than him

and lets says its all stupid and setup

A(the fourth raikage)

Still hurt kcm1 naruto and forced him to block without

using his strongest attack

Tsunade punches his susanoo cracks him so madara retreats in to the air by using a fire technique there A stop him from going up any further and taps him from behind while tsunade jumps and destroys his susanoo
Izrezak.PNG55

Madara didn't make any effort to dodge that. He saw it coming from a mile way and spammed Susanoo instead of dodging.

Yes cause he didnt expect her to be able to damage it

also She destroyed it giving proof she has strenght to break it

we arent debating their speed

Also, that is an Incomplete Susanoo, which we're actually planning to rate as Low 7-C+, consistent with Tsunade's tier.

I'm too tired to argue with you right now, but I'm considering a higher rating for them. Meosos brought up the possibility of 7-C or High 7-C Tsunade and Jiraiya, but a calc is necessary.

Look man madara can block kcm narutos rasengan but cant tank a punch from tsunade not even with ribcage susanoo

and A can hurt kcm1 naruto madara should also be atleast equal to obito

how do they not scale to 7-B

7-B Tsunade seems a bit outliers to me, considering their best feats are low 7-C+ , I think 7-C seems more appropriate as its scales nicely, considering the three Sanin are supposed to be roughly equal, also the kage wouldn't be that much weaker than Gaara.

None of the Kage should scale below 4 tails. Orochimaru not being able to do much against 4 Tails should be labeled as PIS as we have too many consistent feats of characters of similar strength fight on par with vastly stronger characters.

I'm at work now until 6, please don't maje any decisions until this afternoon. I have important insight.

I agree with Kepekley on Orochimaru scaling to Naruto's V2 cloak form given that he tanked Naruto's City-Level crater. I also think Jiraiya should scale as well do to him being able to stop his rampage (Jiraiya held back cause he didn't want to hurt him).

Also this a feat in Naruto's one tail state, maybe we can scale it to Sasuke's Cursemark Lv2 in the Valley of the End
0322-010

@tenshin, I guess not, cuz shippuden Naruto became much stronger (to the point of even giving deidara and 30% itachi problems- something that sasuke could've never done in his vote state), and if u give him his 1 tailed cloak, he just basically becomes 4+ times stronger than his vote 1 tailed self, which is equal to sasuke's cm lvl2+ sharingan.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@tenshin, I guess not, cuz shippuden Naruto became much stronger (to the point of even giving deidara and 30% itachi problems- something that sasuke could've never done in his vote state), and if u give him his 1 tailed cloak, he just basically becomes 4+ times stronger than his vote 1 tailed self, which is equal to sasuke's cm lvl2+ sharingan.
Yeah, I guess your right.

By the way is it reasonable for Sakura to be Multi-City block? This is mostly due to the fact that she took Naruto's 3-Tailed roar but she was knocked out unconscious.

Omimi said:
madara used Gunbai to block that
Yes he need to be strong enough to hold it and not be crushed by it and he needs to be able to convert mini biju bombs energy back at him

either way gunbai is just a weapon

Is that not BM Naruto? You want High 7-A Base Madara? O_O

@Tenshin

Iirc, that was base Sakura and KN3 Naruto's roar is apparently Small Town level+, so we should probably disregard it. Except you mean for her durability?

Noooo im not dumb to even try it

im just asking fro 7-B madara as he should be as strong as kcm2 naruto which is far superior to 4 tail naruto which had a city level feat

Omimi said:
madara used Gunbai to block that
The Gunbai is used as a medium for Madara to perform the Uchiha Return technique where he nullifies the effects of the attack by converting the incoming chakra into wind transformation.

Madara uses his Gunbai in a similar fashion like Temari

Back