• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto did dodge the Light Fang attack!?! Move Naruto to LS reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkness552 said:
@Non-Bias ok but still seems to be controversial over it being a outlier
For the So6P Naruto's new feats, this doesn't seem to be much of an outlier. He went from Island Lvl with Bijuu Sage to Moon lvl with So6P mode. He was already massively hypersonic, so it wouldn't make sense for him to go to massively hypersonic to massively hypersonic. They should at least bump up his reactions.

Gotta love it when they shoot themselves in the foot by constantly talking about how "light speed" something is when it's disproven by other feats, the entire structure of the technique in question, and other little shenanigans. Especially when it seems like Kishimoto doesn't really read up on his sciences.

Look, it's not lightspeed. We accept that Gai had Sub-Relativistic+ Speeds, but they are not "lightspeed", please stop.

Darkness552 said:
@Non-Bias ok but still seems to be controversial over it being a outlier
You're right, but I was just talking about databook info being used in general. As for whether or not Madara's Light Fang is LS, I honestly don't know what to think about it.

Even though u take jutsus out of context, use one jutsu's feats for another, ignore statements, ignore other examples of lighy speed, and take everthing out of context. As u stated before its fiction and that science dosen't apply and yet u have the audacity to use science of non straight lasers.

Not my fault its said its lightspeed.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/674/6

He swung his head to attempt to bisect Naruto, in the anime, the frames so that the beam hit and goes through his Truthseeker Staff and then he swings his head.

He fired it past him and snapped the staff, then swung his head. Naruto reacted to the movement of Madara's head. Not LS, at least in my opinion. Isn't the entire idea of it being Light Speed based of the Databooks anyway? Which are highly inaccurate. Basing on books like that has Cero at Light Speed. Just saying.

NLS

NLS2

NLS3
Looks like it has hit him here lol

NLS4

He clearly reacted to the beam after it was fired as shown by the first image. The first and second image show the beam is moving completely straight, but by then Naruto had already dodged it.

There is not enough frames and the Manga completely skipped out the snapping of the Staff on Panel. If this is reputably Light Speed, we oughta get ready for a lot of LS upgrades.

I had no idea Bleach had a databook, lol. The cero dosen't state anything about speed. It says its a spritual light, not that its fired at LS. Light fang however is stated to be light speed.

It doesn't matter. All we agree to is Sub-Relativistic Night Guy, and it's not going any further or higher. Not unless you can come up with better feats.

(Shrugs) Not really any point to it. First off all, it's made up of light release and water release, so unless it's some type of electrified water substance that can conveniently turn into a laser, it doesn't matter. Secondly, the databook hasn't been the msot accurate source of information. The only reason Sakura got her increase in power was because of that and her saying "I caught up", so we believed that and gave her those stats. Third, there have been a great deal of outliers in Naruto. Madara couldn't react to the speed of Night Guy for instance, if we're to believe the distorted space aspect. And the databook has been wrong or outlier central multiple times before with various other techniques.

But those are just some of the reasons.

Water + Lightning= Laser is just fiction, so it dosen't have any premise here. How is Sakura relavent? Madara could see him, just not react to his speed, which could've been LS.

"This is evidence of lightspeed movement for a few reasons. In order to truly distort space you have to be at least relativistic in speed. But here Gai does more than just distort it, his mass increases tremendously. We know this because the rod begins to become attracted to him in the bottom mid frame. According to the theory of relativity, if you are 90% of the speed of light your mass would double. That's nowhere near enough for objects, especially as dense as the chakra rods, to become attracted to you. Going lightspeed and increasing his mass to infinite for a short burst of speed is the much more logical explanation seeing as a shift of mass from a hundred something kilos to infinite would indeed cause the space to distort and would call other nearby objects to become attracted to him because of the sudden shift in gravity. Continue'd use of that speed would have caused a miniature black hole."

I agree that Naruto shouldn't be upgraded but again an admin was asked for his opinion so we wait for his response because if he or anyone else have useful information on the topic then i dont want close it and thats final

XAvatarLegendx said:
It looked to me like he dodged the aim from madara in both the anime and manga.
How? Its shown he dodged it right in front of his face.

NLS.png

NLS2.png

Credible Hulk said:
XAvatarLegendx said:
It looked to me like he dodged the aim from madara in both the anime and manga.
NLS.png

NLS2.png
Now I haven't seen the anime episode, but maybe one could argue, that just because an attack travels through the air at the speed of light, doesn't mean it can do the same through a staff at that speed. For example, light slows to sound speed when passing through a ruby.

NLS.png
NLS2.png

Thanks for the screenshots! I can see where you are coming from, but it went through an object first. That could have changed the speed of the attack. But you are definitely on to something

TSB's do have a degree of Resistance to Sage Jutsu, I am under the belief that it was stopped from moving for a fraction of a second, which the MH+ Naruto could use to change the position of his body. Not to mention the indication of Jutsu being used, despite not knowing the speed.

"Madara making a humerous expression, and "Verbally?" saying "Sage Art", because sometimes they say the Jutsu with the Jutsu spewing out their mouth, so I believe he said ti out loud.

I am afraid that I don't have the energy to read through 140 posts. I am busy with the daily backlog. Darkness552 is a staff member. He can make the call, and then close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back