• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto did dodge the Light Fang attack!?! Move Naruto to LS reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
Tsuna went from Massively Hypersonic+ to at least Massively Hypersonic+ with FTL reactions.
Really? Someone needs to update his page then. It clearly says that he was High Hypersonic before the FTL showing. Either way I was talking about how a character can have a massive power boost that's pretty unnatural given their previous stats, which could be the case with Naruto. IIRC the databook entry of his Six Paths Sage Mode was even emphasizing on his reaction speed being equal or above Madara's own which is why I don't know what to think about it honestly.

Well, I haven't checked the page recently, so it appears I was wrong.

Also, since when did we regard the databooks as canon? Didn't we disregard them?

I was just referring to Might Guy. He use taijutsu or martial arts for his feats, not ninjutsu like everyone else. His u can apply science to because he isn't using ninjutsu.

Um... OK... I mean if you want to go on about physics and how some of the crap he does is impossible, that's cool. But this is a fictional setting so whatever. Still wouldn't make Naruto characters Lightspeed, Madara couldn't even react to the attack, only the distortion which means Gai would be one of the fastest in the verse.

Darkness552 said:
now that i look at it again what makes the attack LS
Its stated as Light Speed. I don't know why everyone is making a fuss about it.

Temp_file_26786461_1439479530

As I said earlier, when did we regard databooks? Don't we disregard them for inconsistent things they say.

Also, even if the databook says it's Lightspeed, it's still an outlier.

Davy0 said:
Um... OK... I mean if you want to go on about physics and how some of the crap he does is impossible, that's cool. But this is a fictional setting so whatever. Still wouldn't make Naruto characters Lightspeed, Madara couldn't even react to the attack, only the distortion which means Gai would be one of the fastest in the verse.
I'd argue Guy was the fastest in the verse until he became crippled. I only wanted them to be moved to light speed reactions.

Hold on they only give you half the story though -
Kodzuki_Laser_Circus.PNG
- This is another showing of the Storm Release without supplemented natural energy. Tell me what you see.

@Davy0 curved light which would not make it lightspeed

@Credible Hulk I have heard that the databook is not completely reliable before

Thank you. (bows) Exactly my point. If the light can be bent, it is not lightspeed. That's all the proof needed to debunk what is being said.

well then due to the controversial state of this feat i don't support the change to speed amongst the god and top tiers

That just gives Gai Sub-Relativistic Attack Speed with his strongest move. No one "reacted" to it (they did react to the distortion), and all Madara did was took the hit, he couldn't counter it at all.

That also handily disproves that Naruto is lightspeed. Madara is one of the fastest characters in the verse.

He could see it clearly coming at him. He wasn't fast enough to react to an attack which would be at most Light speed.

And yet it's a storm release technique, that literally shows its attacks bending as if light energy... OK... Just going by what's said in the canon, bro.

Credible Hulk said:
He could see it clearly coming at him. He wasn't fast enough to react to an attack which would be at most Light speed.
But you just said it was relative, as is a distortion in space. It won't give him light speed. He isn't light speed. Stop this nonsense.

Davy0 said:
Credible Hulk said:
But you just said it was relative, as is a distortion in space. It won't give him light speed. He isn't light speed. Stop this nonsense.
It requires at least relative speed. At most it would be light speed. I'm just defending an attack that was literally called light speed.

Davy0 said:
And yet it's a storm release technique, that literally shows its attacks bending as if light energy... OK... Just going by what's said in the canon, bro.
Thats like saying a mountain busting fireball is as strong as a house busting fireball. Just because its the same style dosen't mean they can do the same things.

No. Stop trying to make things much more than they actually are. I'm done, the attack isn't lightspeed, I'm down with Sub-Relativistic but only for Gai's technique as it was his strongest move, and Madara couldn't counter it, his Night Guy move should be stated as the exception to that rule, but nothing further. But that's just my opinion.

Quincy King said:
IIRC Currently Both Bijuu Sage Mode and So6P Naruto were Continent Level.....
Pre skip Biju Sage Mode Naruto is At least Island level+. SO6P Naruto is Moon level, because he was capable of matching Sasuke's most powerful justu, the Indra's Arrow . The Indra's Arrow is capable of producing at least bare minimum of 30+ Exatons of TNT which is Moon level.

Naruto also counterd the Indra's Arrow using two of his weaker techniques. Naruto countered it with the Tailed Beast Rasenshurike + a Senjustu enchanced Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshurike.

Naruto's Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshurike > 6 Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken's > 1 Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken = Senjustu enchanced Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken.

As for Naruto being LS, there is no way. Naruto is Mach 4,124.6+ and LS is roughly Mach 880,990.

That's a difference of roughly 213 times Naruto's speed. Even if you argue that Naruto is Mach 10,000+ (Because of Toneri's feat) he is still 88 times slower than LS.

Naruto is not even close to LS.

I would argue that Madara's Light fang is 1. Not actual light and 2. Even if it is light, it is a outlier.

NARUTO IS A SUPER SAIYAN GOD SUPER SAIYAN! Just... much weaker...

But yeah, Continent Buster then the whatever it's called is Moon Level.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Quincy King said:
IIRC Currently Both Bijuu Sage Mode and So6P Naruto were Continent Level.....
Pre skip Biju Sage Mode Naruto is At least Island level+. SO6P Naruto is Moon level, because he was capable of matching Sasuke's most powerful justu, the Indra's Arrow . The Indra's Arrow is capable of producing at least bare minimum of 30+ Exatons of TNT which is Moon level.
Naruto also counterd the Indra's Arrow using two of his weaker techniques. Naruto countered it with the Tailed Beast Rasenshurike + a Senjustu enchanced Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshurike.

Naruto's Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshurike > 6 Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken's > 1 Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken = Senjustu enchanced Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken.

As for Naruto being LS, there is no way. Naruto is Mach 4,124.6+ and LS is roughly Mach 880,990.

That's a difference of roughly 213 times Naruto's speed. Even if you argue that Naruto is Mach 10,000+ (Because of Toneri's feat) he is still 88 times slower than LS.

Naruto is not even close to LS.

I would argue that Madara's Light fang is 1. Not actual light and 2. Even if it is light, it is a outlier.
Its only for reaction speed. His travel and combat speed would remained unchanged.

^Oh you mean the Six Paths Ultimate Giga Ultra Super Bijuu Deluxe Combo Mega Form?

Yeah, still shorter than Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan...

The Everlasting said:
SO6P Naruto is Continent Level, that form he has with too long of a name is Moon Level.
Sasuke's Indra's Arrow gets powerscaled to Madara's Chibaku Tensei's which were Moon level. Just look on Sasuke's profile "Moon level with Indra's arrow, via power scaling from Madara, and from that he exactly matched Naruto."

Sasuke's Indra's Arrow before The Last and Gaiden / Boruto Movie was Moon level.

Gaiden / Boruto Movie Sasuke > Sasuke from The Last > Sasuke during the 4th War whos Indra's Arrow was Moon level.

Then why is SO6P Naruto Continent Level on his profile?

Regardless, this is irrelevant, and Light Fang is still an outlier.

I'm not saying that databooks are 100% reliable, but there's literally no information regarding most techniques after Madara became a Jinchuriki ( Sasuke's Rinnegan ability, Amenotejikara, wasn't even named in the manga for example). As far as I'm concerned, if the feats are consistent and there's nothing disproving what was said/showed in the manga, use the databook for information because that's the only source of information we have besides our opinion.

SwordSlayer99 said:
The Everlasting said:
SO6P Naruto is Continent Level, that form he has with too long of a name is Moon Level.
Sasuke's Indra's Arrow gets powerscaled to Madara's Chibaku Tensei's which were Moon level. Just look on Sasuke's profile "Moon level with Indra's arrow, via power scaling from Madara, and from that he exactly matched Naruto."
Sasuke's Indra's Arrow before The Last and Gaiden / Boruto Movie was Moon level.

Gaiden / Boruto Movie Sasuke > Sasuke from The Last > Sasuke during the 4th War whos Indra's Arrow was Moon level.
But Sasuke's Libido eye stopped working properly in the Gaiden, the "heat" wasn't turned on. So it took some time to get turned on.

it hasn't been updated.

Sasuke's Indra's Arrow via powerscaling to Madara is Moon level, and SPSM Naruto was capable of matching him. Now Naruto and Sasuke are higher than Moon level but they are unquantifiably higher than Moon level.

If you want to know why they are higher than normal Moon level then I can explain that too. SPSM Naruto from the 4th War is Moon level. Naruto in a weakened BSM form (From The Last) was Multi-Continent level+ because he tanked and casually overpowered Toneri's Continent level+ Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion .

So Six Path Kurama Mode Naruto (From Naruto Gaiden and the Boruto Movie) > Full Power BSM Naruto > Weakened BSM Naruto from The Last who is Multi-Continent level+.

Considering that BSM Naruto from the 4th War was At Least Island level+ and SPSM made him jump to Moon level, there is an enormous difference between SPSM and BSM.

And now a weakened BSM form Naruto is Multi-Continent level+, Naruto at full power would be even higher than SPSM Naruto from the 4th War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back