• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Class E Physical Lifting Strength Upgrade

I do not agree with this Boruto's example. There is a whole context to this. Scenes before forming the rasengan, Boruto begins to see everything that Naruto passed during his life up to that moment, good and bad moments, and he sees that everything that he despised was something heavy. Basically, the rasengan carries a huge emotional weight that Boruto calls heavy, nothing more

Chakra is relevant because chakra has been said to be heavy as well as dense. The more chakra there is the heavier it becomes.

I definitely see Boruto's statement as the emotional weight given the flashback montage that goes with it.

Bijuudama are the only things that were described to be dense and have weight per the ground cratering effects they cause.

Obviously Chakra doesn't have a measurable weight since Bijuudama are unique for having so much Chakra to make it dense and we never see any other Jutsu have such a property or demonstrate it's weight. So we wouldn't be able to measure or compare the weights of other Jutsu to another.

Chakra has mass and weight but it's dependant on each ninjutsu and should be studied on a case by case basis thing.

well, it was shown to be denser than Diamond, so we can assume it's as dense as Diamond as a minimum and we can work from there.

The only reason he was iffy was because he was unsure if TSB have mass, in which they do as confirmed by the databook

Okay after looking over the blog and calc again Toneri should be 5B... it's too consistent man he has two 5B calcs.

Naruto obviously got stronger during the Blank period as well.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I don't see actual evidence that its denser than diamonds. Kep didn't provide proof for TSB Cage = Enma's supposed diamond dense cage.
I dont see proof either, even from The Last Naruto, it's just seems like a run of the mill steel cage.

Steel is the most common metal in narutoverse and TSB have constantly shown to be denser and superior to steel.

I don't see actual evidence that its denser than diamonds. Kep didn't provide proof for TSB Cage = Enma's supposed diamond dense cage.
just ans this and u will get your actual evidence

Naruto had trouble lifting tbb that was barely a 5 inches/hand size

but do u think naruto/even normal human would have any trouble lifting diamonds that was barely 5 inches/hand size

I definitely see Boruto's statement as the emotional weight given the flashback montage that goes with it.
u guys acting like boruto knew/saw what happen to naruto/rasengan. so how can someone get emotional on something when they never experience it?

that was either for us fan to see flashback or it was naruto who was reminiscing his past.

Omimi said:
u guys acting like boruto knew/saw what happen to naruto/rasengan.
so how can someone get emotional on something when they never experience it?

that was either for us fan to see flashback or it was naruto who was reminiscing his past.
There have been cases where people flashed back through shit in movies, ova, and even canon

as for that did you not hear Boruto literally saying "so that's what he's been through?"

no real evidence to contradict Boruto seeing it

Back