• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Naruto with black receivers inside his body after being drained for an hour > Fused Momoshiki after a handful of chakra pills > Fused Momoshiki.

I still fail to see the problem of the god tiers scaling above the arguably weakest and most pathetic villain of Boruto.

Base Naruto with black receivers inside his body after being drained for an hour > Fused Momoshiki after a handful of chakra pills > Fused Momoshiki.

I still fail to see the problem of the god tiers scaling above the arguably weakest and most pathetic villain of Boruto.
1. Fused momoshiki wasn’t at peak when naruto killed him. 2. He was literally running on 4 pills when killer bee’s bijuu bomb was three. This proves that we was no we’re near his peak let alone stronger. 3. Narutos rasengans scale above him if they didn’t he wouldn’t use them 4. He is not pathetic nor the weakest take that stuff out my thread🙏🏾👍🏾

1. Fused momoshiki wasn’t at peak when naruto killed him. 2. He was literally running on 4 pills when killer bee’s bijuu bomb was three. This proves that we was no we’re near his peak let alone stronger. 3. Narutos rasengans scale above him if they didn’t he wouldn’t use them 4. He is not pathetic nor the weakest take that stuff out my thread🙏🏾👍🏾
1. pills are used exactly to enhance and make a character stronger, and he ate five of those before getting rekt by base Naruto. Don't forget that he absorbed half of Naruto's chakra and was seen running away from far inferior Kage. And that the Naruto who killed Momoshiki had black receivers in his body, which can dull and disrupt the target's chakra flow.

2. I don't see the reason to focus on the quantity of chakra pills. The mere fact that Momoshiki can do that to grow stronger over the so-called "inferior lifeforms" already makes him look more pathetic than Urashiki.

3. Not good enough to excuse you out of getting destroyed by a weakened base Naruto with three black receivers in his body.

4. I shall not infest your thread any longer.

it would be more manageable if we didn't have 3 threads everyday.
Yes, people should stop regurgitating so many threads in such a short timeframe. No offense meant to anyone, of course, but when no single thread is given a chance to breathe, all of the threads suffer equally in the end.

I think we need to somehow organize these threads, but I understand how insanely difficult that is with so many new members coming in every day. Perhaps we should reintroduce the "1 CRT at a time" rule for Naruto.

And why not scale? I was just referring to Madara 3 Rinnegan, Kaguya and Hagoromo. Is there any reason Momoshiki is stronger than these 3? As far as I know, there is even a declaration by Kishimoto that Naruto and Sasuke would be nerfed in the new generation, as well as the villains. Basically Momoshiki was obliterated by Sasuke and Naruto who are reportedly inferior to their versions of the war.
There’s a legit discussion rule about scaling Narutos god tiers to Borutos god tiers…

For now, I do agree that Naruto God Tiers can be upscaled to the next Tier, since they are close enough. Naruto can one shot a character that is 1.something behind the next Tier, and that's not even his strongest form. So yeah, for now, all characters that scales to SPSM Naruto (teen and adult) should be upscaled to Low 5-B. I don't know about Kinshiki though.

What are you saying?

I’m just saying regardless of the discussion rule I don’t think scaling them over fused Momoshiki makes sense.
I'll make it real simple for you. Via the Discussion Rule:

Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki do not scale in anyway to Kaguya and vice versa.

Therefore:

Kaguya does not scale in anyway to Fused Momoshiki

Madara does not scale in anyway to Fused Momoshiki

I'll make it real simple for you. Via the Discussion Rule:

Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki do not scale in anyway to Kaguya and vice versa.

Therefore:

Kaguya does not scale in anyway to Fused Momoshiki

Madara does not scale in anyway to Fused Momoshiki
Nada

As the one who implemented the discussion rule, it was for them not to scale off of Sasuke's statements.

Can somebody post a detailed scaling chain here for what is being proposed? I want to see if it makes sense.
I think, as per OP's idea, it goes somewhat like this:

199.25 Exatons = Kinshiki
199.25 Exatons = Base Momoshiki
398.50 Exatons = Fused Momoshiki
398.50 Exatons = New Era Sasuke
398.50 Exatons = SPSM Naruto
797.00 Exatons = Majestic Attire Susanoo
797.00 Exatons = Otsutsuki Form Jigen
797.00 Exatons = Isshiki
797.00 Exatons = Baryon Mode Naruto

And I think OP also said that Code and Aida would scale above Jigen not sure.

199.25 Exatons = Kinshiki
199.25 Exatons = Base Momoshiki

Okay, but this isn't the root of it. Why are these two scaling to what they're scaling to?

The chain is based off of Kinshiki scaling to Sasuke, and thus Naruto, allowing Fused Momoshiki to become 5-C+. But, Naruto and Sasuke also scale to Fused Momoshiki, so it's apparent that Kinshiki really just downscales from Sasuke.

They were accepted to scale above Toneri here I believe.
Technically it looks like Kinshiki is just scaling to Sasuke.

And Sasuke is scaling to BSM Naruto in the Last for no clearing reason here:

Attack Potency: Moon level (Should be stronger than Bijū Sage Mode Naruto from "The Last") , higher with Susano'o (The Susanoo greatly increases Sasuke's Attack Power)

So the root of it is:

Kinshiki = New Era Sasuke > Blank Period Sasuke = BSM Naruto = Toneri.

Which is a bit eh.

Technically it looks like Kinshiki is just scaling to Sasuke.
Downscaling from New Era Sasuke IIRC.
And Sasuke is scaling to BSM Naruto in the Last for no clearing reason
That's just with his Blank Period to The Last Key (Which I don't know why it exists)
So the root of it is:

Kinshiki = New Era Sasuke > Blank Period Sasuke = BSM Naruto = Toneri.

Which is a bit eh.
I believe the conclusion of the thread was:

NE Sasuke = NE Naruto > BSM Naruto = Toneri

While Kinshiki and Momoshiki are scaling to or above Toneri, and with Kinshiki also downscaling from Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back