• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #18

Well it died cause we have to wait on the evaluation of the calc so we can start. Why should healthy Orochimaru scale to CM2 Sasuke?

@Astral

Oi where did u get Healthy Orochimaru and CM2 Sasuke? through my memories, Orochimaru was never healthy ever since his fight w/ Hiruzen

Sasuke or Suigetsu stated that Sasuke would have lost if it was healthy Orochimaru and it wouldn't have been so easy. I think Sasuke was the one who stated this most likely which means he was taking his CM2 into account because needed it to kill sick Oro. I think it was the episode where he freed Suigetsu and he went on about how awesome that was but Sasuke said something in a sense that it wasnt so speical because it was a weak Oro

Question... Since many feats in the Naruto Verse are being recalced I would like to ask if these have been too:

• Juubi's V2 Juubi Dama
  • Juubi's V3 Juubi Dama that was teleported.
  • Quad Juubi Dama that Juubito fired in his barrier.

I've seen several different results for one of the Juubidama. Large Island level, Country level, Large Country level, Continent level, etc.

I don't think anyone's interested in it again. And it's unlikely to be higher than its current rating.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I've seen several different results for one of the Juubidama. Large Island level, Country level, Large Country level, Continent level, etc.
I don't think anyone's interested in it again. And it's unlikely to be higher than its current rating.
I say that since even Pain's best Shinra Tensei became 6B. Maybe the Juubi dama needs to bre recalced too.

yeah 7A Sannin are consistent with statements about Pervy sage fighitng itachi and kisame which means we dont have to take into account sage mode since they all are 7A from other feats and scaling

now i remember shouldnt Naruto have some type of resistance to mind manipulation cause it seems he has some type of control on what is inside of his mind. We see Minato change the area they were in, then we see Naruto later talking to Kurama bring down gates inside of his mind and sealed kurama. Shouldnt this mean he has some type of walls or protection against things that can enter his mind.

Or someone tries to mind manipulate or possess him, he couldn't try to fight that person inside his mind?

i believe he should be able to as well as Kurama having the ability to kick someone out of his body if naruto gets his mind switched with someone else. We see that Kurama can switch with Naruto in his normal form. But if it is somene besides naruto Kurama would most likely forcefully take control of the body while draining all energy from the person who is in it

I'm saying before he befriended Kurama because Sasuke enters seal room. IIRC all Jins' have a mindspace.

Back