• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Astral
mhm indeed

Anyone Comparable in speed to KCM naruto gets the Full scaling as he lolblitzed Ay while both were in full speed
Wrong. You realize that "All Around" Means:

• Reaction
  • Movement/Combat
  • Travel
Right? And not every character who fights another character is gonna scale, "All Around".

Ay and KCM Naruto Are "At Least Mach 3000+" all around at their top speed, sure, but Itachi isn't gonna be "At least Mach 3000+" All Around just because he fights KCM Naruto. Not how this works. Anow my post has to get convoluted just because I have to go through Every MHS+ Character, just to talk about a hand full of characters because people can't look at the context of a post.

Like, no ******* shit Ay isn't the fastest MHS+ character that has that rating "All Around". Pretty damn obvious, dontcha think?

Sorry if I sound antagonizing, don't mean to be, just dealing with a crappy ******* situation right now in my area.

I suppose so considering Orochimaru couldnt react

and dont worry u can sound as antagonizing as u want man to its never easy to be stressed out

oro isnt shown anywhere to be faster than kirin ever tho. so itachi has mach 3000 reaction speed, what about combat speed. also realized tha mitsuki may have to get upgraded too lol since we already upgraded oro and mitsuki impressed oro with his speed in sage mode

AstralKing7 said:
oro isnt shown anywhere to be faster than kirin ever tho. so itachi has mach 3000 reaction speed, what about combat speed. also realized tha mitsuki may have to get upgraded too lol since we already upgraded oro and mitsuki impressed oro with his speed in sage mode
Orochimaru scales from Sasuke and Jiraiya. Especially Sasuke:

0363-015

AstralKing7 said:
It's important to make the distinction between Edo Itachi and Alive Itachi.

Burning Full Fingers said:
So, what's gonna happen to people like Pre War Arc Sakura?
They have to be rescaled.

We can assume that, scaling from Sakura

• Shikamaru
  • Choji
  • Ino
  • Kiba
  • Hinata
  • Shino
All have Reaction/Combat speed lower than Sasuke's BoShippuden Travel Speed.

Not sure what you mean.

Anyway, what are we gonna do about them? Unknown? Likely MHS+? MHS scaling from Jirobo (I think he's rated like that because of his boost)?

Lee shouldnt bee grouped but Neji and especially Tenten should be grouped Choji Shikamaru and Ino could fight Edo asuma so they should at least scale to mach 1.3k exhausted deva path feat

Just a question,is that even possible for moon to shine without the sourc of light?
2018-05-07
In Kaguya's dimension we can see that moons reflect a light,they can not generate light on their own+It is not that dark in Kaguya's planet.
Does that mean a star exist in that dimension too?

Well eventho it can be assumed the star was never actually shown and as such we cant be certain on it so giving kaguya a huge tier jump like that would likely never get accepted

Wait I forgot but SM Naruto (war arc) is not getting an At Least? also what about White Strength Seal Sakura? would she get an At Least?." Adult Sakura though should get an At Least

@Dzhindzholia

It's similar to the Chibaku Tensei that Naruto and Sasuke did. Maybe even be

@ShrekAlmighty

Kaguya has a star in her Sand Dimension but ppl claimed that it is outlier,but now we have evidenc that her Ice dimension also has Star(not sure,just my thought).Being Star lvl or large Star lvl via ETSB is not that big of an outlier honestly.

@Dzhin

I am completely neutral on this Star in Kaguyas dimension subject but if u think it should be looked upon just ask BFF or Kep about it

I think we should wait for more information before making a move, people can say that in the dimension she was going to use ETSB didn't have a sun because there is no evidence for that.

Yea its gonna be closed cause of Spite and decided to be an outlier and it may even lead to a rule against further discussion on the topic as it was discussed already so its better to wait for more evidence

Actually,there is enough evidences,it is just that ppl will not accept it no matter what only because the don't want.Star lvl Naruto character is a nightmare for some ppl.

I think you are right I'll not create it.

WHAT about feats about Base Adult Naruto having low 5B to 5B AP? there was a blog on it & most people had agreed but it was never applied

Lol now that Naruto has a relativistic rating casually y'all can probably get that calculation accepted that Dodo made.

can someone upgrade Toneri's striking strength to small planet level because naruto (base) sosp was able to overwhelm madara with a punch and shatter part of the tree madara was on and kick away his TSB in a weaker form than BSM. I think toneri should scale to this feat a weaker naruto did

Back