• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

Broooo that's what I been waiting for. I jsut wanna see the meeting between Kara Down in that building that Shojoji mentioned. Like it looked so freaking ominous because of the fact that someone was talking about all of the Karma seals and had them on walls.

Next is the whole meeting with the inners about the Horse that crashed. That is going to be so freaking lit! I can't wait to hear the voices of Delta and KK. I jsut wanna hear those for now.

Chapters out on the app, it's pretty good. We get some interesting limitations for karma, plus some other abilities for the characters

we now know that the karma can absorb any energy type, but it cant absorb literal physical matter so the same as what we assumed but better.

It's a little bit of a downgrade from just being able to absorb any technique though.

Hashi: "I'm better Regenerationn than anyone!"

Tsun: "Grandpa! No I'm better Regenerationn than your!"

Obito: "MWUAHAHA! I'm one of the best of the Regenerationn than you both!"

Nardo: "Oh no! You don't! I'm survived without heart from my rival's chidori and my Regenerationn are far better than your!"

Mada: "Joke aside. You are wrong Nardo. My torso are destroy but i'm lucky survived from a monster guy's powerful kick and my Regenerationn are better than you everyone!"

Boro has join the chat

Boro: "Nah, My torso, head and heart are destroy from your sons Unison Rasengan but I'm faster Regenerationn than your!"

Hashi, Tsun, Obi, Mada, and Nardo has left the chat.

I don't care about my bad english.

Damage3245 said:
It's a little bit of a downgrade from just being able to absorb any technique though.
Not really? I don't think we assumed it could absorb literally physical matter as long as it is not made up of energy.

As Astral said, they are 2 different things, also the rinnengan has to do with affecting fundamentals of reality and leads up to the power of the sic paths which is reality bending and natural stuff while karma is not right now.

Rocker1189 said:
Really doesnt, nothing links the 2.
They're both techniques that absorb Ninjutsu.

That's a link right there.

We've seen the Rinnegan absorb physical objects that were produced from chakra (such as Jiraiya's oil wave) but I don't think we've ever seen it absorb natural physical objects.

Still that is an obvious thing though, I dont think anyone ever said either absorb physical object. But beyond bboth being capable of absorbing jutsu (which is not really a link tbh, they can do the same thing, that is a coincidence not a link between them) so I don tsee how this is a weakness, there is a reason there is energy absroption(what they both are) and biological absorption(what they are not).

No, I'm not saying it is definitely the case. If you'll notice my first answer to the question is that it is unknown.

I'm simply stating that it is reasonable that it shares the same limitation since all the showings of the Rinnegan's absorption don't contradict the idea.

If you can explain how it isn't reasonable, or if you have counter evidence, I'd be more than happy to hear it.

You don't have any evidence in the first place. That's the point. Your assertion is based off of an association fallacy which makes your "reasonable" claim invalid.

The only evidence we have so far is that Rinnegan absorbs charka and jutsus made of chakra and it cannot absorb physical objects since Momoshiki's rinnegan got stabbed by a Kunai.

Whatever. I'm more content to be satisfied with my head canon here since there is nothing contradicting it and it doesn't matter anyway.

AstralKing7 said:
A Kunai that he didn't see. Try to find better evidence.
That ain't an excuse, but even better if it is as you say, it proves that once pierce the Rinnegan is useless.

That ain't an excuse, but even better if it is as you say, it proves that once pierce the Rinnegan is useless.

...ƒÿɃÿÉofc the eye will be useless once it's destroyed. You don't see Urashiki still using his abilities when his rinnegans got destroyed.

AstralKing7 said:
...ƒÿɃÿÉofc the eye will be useless once it's destroyed. You don't see Urashiki still using his abilities when his rinnegans got destroyed.

The eye was never destroyed just pierced.

Why didn't Momoshiki used his other Rinnegan to absorbed Boruto/Naruto rasengan instead of countering with his own attack? Does the Rinnegan have a limit to how much energy it can absorb? Or are we going by PIS/CIS "Momo had to lose" in that moment?

Dude I'm pretty sure if your eyes gets freaking stabbed all functions will stop. This is the same thing as saing destroyed. When kakashi's eye got messed up he said it got smashed even tho it was cut

Also dude I see you don't know about Momoshiki's abilities. The hand that got its eye desoteyed is the one that absorbs abilities. The other one is the ability that spits out jutsus

How did you not know this?

None of that is PIS you just didn't know this

Bruh what are you talking about???

Momoshiki's ability to absorb and spit out jutsus is the personal ability of his Rinnegan only.

You have been saying nothing but nonsense my mans.

Just like limbo is the personal special ability of Madaras rinnegan. No one else can use those abilities. Momo's abilties are even named.

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh what are you talking about???

Momoshiki's ability to absorb and spit out jutsus is the personal ability of his Rinnegan only.

You have been saying nothing but nonsense my mans.

Just like limbo is the personal special ability of Madaras rinnegan. No one else can use those abilities. Momo's abilties are even named.
Momoshiki possess 3 rinnegans dude. Kaguya is able to absorb chakra thanks to her forehead rinnegan.

Back