• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

Actually forget about what I said above, I just remembered the Boruto movie which Kishimoto had a a large hand in. I think while it's true travelling through dimensions does use up a lot of chakra, it might depend on how much you actually travel in quick succession. Going to one dimsension doesn't do much but travelling constantly in a space of a week does.

It's also confusing to be quite honest but either so my point still stands.

Trash plot and climax as expected, but the episode was fun to watch.

I'd prefer if we just pretend this arc didn't happen, but I guess Super (lol) Urashiki needs to be scaled, so I say he remains in the same tier with higher, because the power scaling is incoherent.

MadaraZKX said:
What about his origami technique, can this be considered teleportation?

You mean where he uses the Blue Rinnegans? He moves through time by traveling to the future and then traveling back

Sasuke was full peer the first time him and Urashiki crossed paths. He even was able to stab Sasuke casually.

Traveling across one dimension doesn't drain half of Sasuke's chakra reserves. If this logic was true Sasuke wouldn't even be scaling to Jigen nor Momoshiki

We aren't talking about Urashiki but whether or not Sasuke was at full power when he first fought Urashiki and the answer is no he wasn't.

Why wouldn't he be? Sasuke figured out Urashiki is currently searching for the First Tail, so he meets up with some Suna Shinobi in anticipation to fight Urashiki.

Also I know about the whole dimension travelling thing which I already mentioned above with me remembering the Boruto movie and the fact Sasuke was able to travel through one dimension without losing much if any chakra. I said once probably wouldn't drain him at all but travelling a lot in reasonably quick succession will and we do not know how much he has travelled from when he left in episode 95 to when he returned again in 120. We can't assume he only travelled once and thus his chakra was at full power but nor can we assume the opposite.

We can only go by what we actually see. The bottom line is Sasuke never went all out on Urashiki, never used Rinngan and only used some EMS abilities in episode 135 and used the sharigan in the very first fight.

The anime messed up with Urashiki and the arc was filled with so many PIS that's it's hard to really scale Urashiki.

Technically he should have been around Adult Sasuke and Adult Naruto's level but he has not shown to be on that level, no where near in fact but that's the level he should have been on if the anime hasn't messed everything up.

The main issue with this arc and Urashiki is that there's so much PIS.

Nyxus123 said:
Also I know about the whole dimension travelling thing which I already mentioned above with me remembering the Boruto movie and the fact Sasuke was able to travel through one dimension without losing much if any chakra. I said once probably wouldn't drain him at all but travelling a lot in reasonably quick succession will and we do not know how much he has travelled from when he left in episode 95 to when he returned again in 120. We can't assume he only travelled once and thus his chakra was at full power but nor can we assume the opposite.
This is only a theory, because Sasuke does not arrive at the place through a portal and does not show him traveling to another dimension before the fight against Urashiki. Even before the fight against Jingen, Sasuke was on a mission touring the dimensions to get information about the Ōtsutsuki, but Sasuke can fight Jigen.

Nyxus123 said:
We can only go by what we actually see. The bottom line is Sasuke never went all out on Urashiki, never used Rinngan and only used some EMS abilities in episode 135 and used the sharigan in the very first fight.
Sasuke uses Amaterasu in the fight against Urashiki, therefore, he uses his EMS in the first fight in chapter 120.

Rewatched episode 120 and you're right he does but he's also not facing Urashiki solo but rather Urashiki and his men and we also do not know when Amatersau was cast and not to mention as seen in episode 135 Sasuke does not need to be at full peak to use it, unlike Susanno which is his strongest EMS move.

As I said we can't assume. We never saw Sasuke use Amaterasu against Urashiki so we have no idea if it was Urashiki that he was trying to target or something else.

In addition, Urashiki reaches his final transformation when it absorbs the entire chakra from his vessel, therefore, he uses the chakra that steals Sasuke. And Urashiki steals a large amount of chakra from Sasuke, so much that even he is very weakened after the fight.

Urashiki scale to Sasuke, because he fights Sasuke (full power) in the first fight (even Sasuke cannot defeat Urashiki with the help of Gaara) and when he reaches his final transformation he devours all the chakra of his vessel that has the chakra of Sasuke and others.

Yes because Sasuke has shown to go all out against Urashiki. Why don't you actually provide facts. Show me where Sasuke went all out on Urashiki, if you can do that I will agree with your view that Urashiki is on the same level.

Show me Sasuke fighting Urashiki like he did Momoshiki.

Sasuke (full power) cannot defeat Urashiki with the help of Gaara, therefore, this indicates that he is comparable to Sasuke or is a good rival for him.

And for his final form it has all the chakra that steals Sasuke, therefore, it is all the power of Urachiki, plus the power of Sasuke and others.

I know you all think Sasuke is weak on here and want to downgrade him so he's only 10-C but come on now this is getting beyond a joke.

Sasuke has all his chakra, because in the anime they never indicate that he arrives weakened to the fight.

Sasuke is not weak just because the Ōtsutsuki have a power comparable to him.

So Sasuke is going to be downgraded then? Good to know, the anime also never indicated he was at full power either so again assumption. But it doesn't matter because Sasuke's going to be downgraded.

You ask me you're the one saying that he;s weak and needs to be downgraded, not me. So is he going to be downgraded to 10-C? That seems to be the tier you want him at.

If u keep trolling and lying I'm going to report you.

Where did we say he was weak? Where did anyone on this thread say he was 10-C?

No one is getting downgraded. Most of the scenes in the last two episodes of Boruto are going to get dismissed as outliers. So Sasuke and Urashiki are keeping their current tiers.

What's worse is the fact that Urashiki himself literally revealed that he couldn't kill Boruto and held back the entire time

Where i am lying? Or trolling for that matter? So try again. You say he's weak all the time and shouid be downgraded and no that's no a lie. Only Naruto can be god tier in your eyes,.

And first of all...Naruto isn't even god tier in Boruto. The man got stomped by Jigen. Idk what site or forum u came from but please leave the foolery there.

I'm pretty sure the term "God Tier" doesn't refer to the single strongest character, but the general power level of the group of most powerful characters in the series.

At this point I think it'd be pretty hard to say Naruto isn't among the most powerful characters in the series.

I don't come from any fourm or site. I come from here and I have read what you have said about Naruto and Sasuke. So are you saying that both Naruto and Sasuke should be downgraded then?

Damage3245 said:
I'm pretty sure the term "God Tier" doesn't refer to the single strongest character, but the general power level of the group of most powerful characters in the series.

At this point I think it'd be pretty hard to say Naruto isn't among the most powerful characters in the series.

The way things are going he will not be.

For one we already have Jigen, Momoshiki, Delta who rivals Naruto physically, Kawaki in the future, Boruto, and the whole Otsutsuki clan.

Naruto will not be god tier anymore. Especially considering the fact that Kaguya is still sealed and alive so now we have to count her as a god tier member.

The group is too big to consider them all as god tier. Especially with the size of Kara and it's Elder members. KK who hasn't shown his true power. The other Karma wielders who haven't been show cases.

Nyxus123 said:
I don't come from any fourm or site. I come from here and I have read what you have said about Naruto and Sasuke. So are you saying that both Naruto and Sasuke should be downgraded then?

Where is your evidence bruh? Who said Naruto and Sasuke will be downgraded. Your problem arises from your comprehension skills. No one ever said that.

> Kawaki in the future, Boruto

It does get a bit too big once you start speculating on characters in the future.

Dude...let's not act like Kawaki isn't going to be stronger than Sasuke and Naruto bro. The same guy who has a Karma Sean like boruot and the same guy who apparently sent the 7th Kage away. What's worse this is the same guy who is about to clash with Boruto evenly who will be God Tier no debate there.

I know - but I'm not considering future characters. I'm only thinking about the God Tier as it exists currently.

A thread about God tiers being downgraded or something. It might have already happen. Was Sasuke and others downgraded recently or was they always 5-C?

On God Tiers. Maybe there should be God Tiers and Demi-God Tiers?

Back