• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

Time to work. Naruto is currently scaled as "Relativistic", but I find it wrong. He should be like "At least" and a "higher" accompanied. Or we may consider that the other half of Kurama gives him a double, so he would be "Relativistic+" accompanied by an "At least" because it is not at his peak

TataHakai said:
Not every possible ninjutsu but natures like fire, water etc. no?
tsb has yin-yang release which = reality warping

+all jutsu fall under chakra/five elemental chakra natures and yin release and yang release

+in other translation it was state that etsb contain/Encompassing all Bloodline Limit

also

Kekkei Mōra Literally meaning: Bloodline Encompassing lol

and the multiple natures inside can be combined to reveal a variety of effects

tho above description does feat in Elemental Manipulation

but tsb has other power aswell

Elemental Manipulation

yin-yang release which = reality warping

Creation

space-time Creation

Healing/Regenerationn

Matter Manipulation

Power Nullification

Forcefield/ barriers Creation

Status Effect Inducement

Possibly good news? I forgot the NV moon holds an atmosphere and after checking, confirmed the Otsutsuki had nothing to do with it.Now, Earth's atmosphere has oxygen, nitrogen and water vapour as well. But to hold all that NV moon has to have an escape velocity close to 6.5 km/s. That means it's gravity and hence mass is much higher than previously accounted for!

well some don't accept that(some miss that like me lol) cuz they saw hag with sharingan in filler

Nibbler3100 said:
Teh anime it is not going by the manga it is a gigantic waste of time!!!
The anime would run out of material if it did. It has to pad for time so that it does not, also the anime adds extra details so I dont mind it too much, a lot of it is enjoyable to me too.

From this , with the moon's surface temp, it would need a surface escape velocity of > 6 km/s which is necessary to keep the water vapor on it.

To have that, the moon would need a gravity of 1.05 G's

That means the moon would have a mass of 4.996E+30 kg, around 5 times the mass of our moon

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm, I remember how the last potential upgrade for the moon went...
Exactly it was us attempting to upgrade the moon, which as BFF predicted turned into people trying to doengrade it.

Back