• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

M3X wrote
I just made a comparison. Naruto is Class T, but in Kaguya's dimension he gets down on his knees. I compared it and then I used a formula to find the mass of the Planet and then the GBE

that Lifting Strength outdated

don't know why we never updated that one yet

they are atleast Class E to Class Z

That power from Naruto = 5-B = Casual refill for Hamura's chakra, so if not Toneri it should go as a supporting feat for Hamura

The light novels. Parent and child day. This one is about Choji and Chocho. All the parents and children entered a eating contest. Choji only entered to impress his wife. They battleded agaisnt a group of cheaters. Boruto was feeling kinda lonely it seems. Also the events all take place in the same day except for Hinata a and hanabis chapter. This epsilon's today was mostly comedy cause Shikamaru, Sai, and Metal Lee are hilarious

Yeah these are really the good times but I got a feeling that the Shinobi themselves will be their own downfall. Shikamaru did state in his Light novel that the current ninja system has to go; guess who else stated that!? Sasuke also has stated that man! Shikamaru has a nice feat in that novel too. Oro also hinted at the ninja system in the Sasuke hinden novel a few years back

The only thing that is for sure if the system go is that nard would be ******** on everything no question asked as no more hokage.

It's probably gonna be more like no laws and shit. I think everyone is getting tired of the Feudal lords being in control, not being able to go where you want to save a friend for a good reason, and following your own will like Sasuke and Mitsuki as well as working in shadows. Like why did people even have a problem with Sasuke wanting leave the village to find Itachi. That's his own will just like Mitsuki.

Yup everyone hates the fuedal lords and honestly the are the definition of useless. Like if you think politicians are useless, the feudal lords was give them a run for their money...

Back