• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

Sadly only a boss

On another note, can we use kid Itachi's FTL feat to calc Naruto out running Raikage? That would give us FTL+ around 18-19 times Sol

Also you shouldn't use any cross over games for feats. Just stick with the manga, anime, games, and novels. Anything else would just complicate things.

Why can't we use Jump force when it's explicitly stated Seiya is FTL. There's a whole mission dedicated to it.

Also yes, Itachi moved a metre or so toward his gf in the Tsukuyomi nanosecond, which means 3.3x SoL

There's a rule about Non-canon crossovers. Yeah I remember that feat, but I didn't know that was kid Itachi I thought it was adult Itachi.

he was older than 12 i think, plus, he had only gotten his ms like, 5 minutes beforehand, and if u include the fact that its a novel, i have always considered this thing as whole to be 'wank' on itachi (i dont think i need to mention how hyped this ************ was, tbh. minato looks like kiba compared to him. they love adding shit to his roster)

Kid Itachi = 3.3 times SoL Raikage > Kid Itachi as it is well known he was the fastest shinobi after Minato's death Naruto ran approx 6.8 the distanxe Raikage did in their encounter so 22.5 times soL

You're taking the speed of Itachi and applying it the the raikages reaction speed, then using that to get Narutos speed for blitzing him. That's calc-stacking. You can only do that if its speed of sound, speed of lightning, or lightspeed.

Uh, by this we can't really calc anything. We ain't getting Raikage's reaction. We simply know he is > Kid Itachi, whom is 3.3 FTL, then we simply compare the distance he covered vs what KCM V1 Naruto covered to find how much faster KCM V1 is, it ain't really stacking especially when you consider it ain't inflating anything

Back