• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

we need a profile for a lotta characters tbh lol so are we gonna talk about how madara's light fang is not considered real light, but kaguya's dimensions and the moon have light in them created by chakra which we consider as real light?

Yeah I dont want to go through that and then we get told no again, has happened like 3 times now and no new info has come out, we would just be going in circles.

your creation calc only include planet. but not actual Dimension creation so its more like planet creation. cuz we don't know how big her Dimension is. but each is still big enough to house 1 earth & 1 moon and probably 1 sun(OVA).

Yes, you're right. I do not know a method to calculate space-time creation and I do not think it even exists

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
M3x why didn't u use q higher end for the gravity planet,?
If I calculated the gravity dimension correctly, it would give results close to the Solar System

M3X said:
A friend of mine was playing Jump Force and he noticed that

That is true cause Seiya did definitely say that gold cloth allows user to move faster than light. Seiya was also said to be a crucial fighter to the Jump Force

BMW, tbh looking at the calc for the size of the turtle, the turtle appears a bit too big. Where the guy put the head of the turtle at 1.2km along seems a bit off especially when considering that in the same picture we see the Manda 2 with its body about 200m across and it is not much smaller than the head.

I have to say, that he only calced the mass of the island on top of the turtle, a turtle of that size would add significant mass to the size he got since flesh is pretty dense coming at about 1000kg/m^3

He also could have found an average turtle's mass and size comparable to the rest of the body and then upscaled it to the island size to find the mass of the giant turtle. You calc itself is fine but the calc of the island's size and mass is questionable.

Toneri has several Planetary statements in movie and novels, in the novel itsi stated to be full Planetary annihilation as well as being able to recreate Planets

BMWFanboy said:
Toneri has several Planetary statements in movie and novels, in the novel itsi stated to be full Planetary annihilation as well as being able to recreate Planets
Ehh, he had to absorb energy to destroy it. Dunno what reviving the planet would fall under, but it's still a good statement for the Tenseigan.

wait nvm, another picture just disproved my point(snake wrapped around turtle head), but that should be used to measure its size instead of the one he used it is more accurate.

Back