• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

Omimi said:
rinnegan = six path chakra = strong chakra = strong jutsu
yes, and no. imma explain. the rinnegan doenst give six paths chakra per se. six paths chakra can created by someone related to hagoromo in a very close way (aka reincarnation, or the real deal) by mixing their chakra or flesh. either one works. when that is done, the one who mixed it up will awaken a rinnegan sometime later in life aka madara (sasuke is the exception, not the rule. obito wouldnt have gotten one of his own, for example, and if he did, it wouldnt have been as fast as sasuke- its pretty commonly believed that sasuke got his so fast by hago's own doing, so yeah). by this point, madara had six paths chakra before he ever got his rinnegan, so the physical amp happened sometime before. MY theory is: because having the rinnegan means u have six paths chakra, then u have been augmented by it, by either stealing/getting the rinnegan from someone else who already had it (obito, nagato, etc) which in turn lends u some of their chakra (lending a body part comes with lending some chakra, like what obito did to kakashi, and like how ao could tell that danzo stole shisui's ms from its chakra signature), which is six paths in nature, or by natureally attaining the rinnegan through the means i mentioned above

TheFinalOrder said:
Dojutsu doesn't amplify stats. The only instance of this is Toneri via Tenseigan Chakra Mode. Nagato was just that Durable.
I mean he didn't take any burn damage or anything

I have nd I dont like it, it is basically another ******** ball attack copied straight from Freeza, only difference is that is comes from behind her.

Kaguya JF gameplay got me thinking. Her having Shinra Tensei in Game may not be baseless. Are we 100% sure this feat isn't Shinra Tensei:

0685-009 (1)
Afterall, Pain has used it without the Name as well, plenty of times.

I mean, Rinnegan is just devolved Rinne-Sharingan like Sharingan is devolved Rinnegan so she should possess Rinnegan's abilities as well

BMWFanboy said:
I mean, Rinnegan is just devolved Rinne-Sharingan like Sharingan is devolved Rinnegan so she should possess Rinnegan's abilities as well
You're right, but, we never had any feats or anything to back it up. Sure, it's implicit, but if we accept Kaguya having used Shinra Tensei here, we can credit it to her profile and the Rinne-Shsringsn having Rinnegan and Sharingan techniques are no longer "implicit".

didnt jubito said so6p used sword of nunoboko recreate/reshape the earth and he will use it destroy earth

so jubito/so6p with sword of nunoboko should be 5-B

another supporting feats for 5-B

Omimi said:
didnt jubito said so6p used sword of nunoboko recreate/reshape the earth and he will use it destroy earth
so jubito/so6p with sword of nunoboko should be 5-B

another supporting feats for 5-B
Naruto and Sasuke broke it. Hyperbole for 5-B at least in the hand of Juubito but still a supporting feat for High 6-A Naruto/Sasuke Majestic Attire Susano'o and it's in their profile.

Also, Sasuke's EMS Sasuke (Juugo Curse Mark and Kyuubi Cloak) key should change to reflect it because I believe his Susano'o infused with BSM Naruto's chakra otherwise himself or his Susano'o can't touch TSOs and it's flat out wrong/misleading with the justification in his ap section: Multi-Continent level (Destroyed Obito Uchiha's Truth-Seeking Ball alongside Naruto).

Rocker1189 said:
wait how?
It's due to how Luminosity works, but after checking the Manga again and the Unquantifiable size of the barrier surrounding Hamura's castle, this method would be unusable due to the sheer amount of outliers and contradictions (Such as the moon not instantly Vaporizing), but it is a valid method.

Let's just say, we're dealing with temperatures over 100 Trillion Degrees Celsius.

TheFinalOrder said:
Rocker1189 said:
wait how?
It's due to how Luminosity works, but after checking the Manga again and the Unquantifiable size of the barrier surrounding Hamura's castle, this method would be unusable due to the sheer amount of outliers and contradictions (Such as the moon not instantly Vaporizing), but it is a valid method.
Let's just say, we're dealing with temperatures over 100 Trillion Degrees Celsius.
Is there a calc for it?

Damn, so I did the recalc of my previous calc and it's changing. One of my friends pointed out to me what I was doing wrong, so I redid the calc and it's a lot lower, but it's a casual feat regardless. This will have to upgrade a good chunk of the feats from the last. I'll make a blog when I tighten up everything.

TheFinalOrder said:
Damn, so I did the recalc of my previous calc and it's changing. One of my friends pointed out to me what I was doing wrong, so I redid the calc and it's a lot lower, but it's a casual feat regardless. This will have to upgrade a good chunk of the feats from the last. I'll make a blog when I tighten up everything.
That still sounds awesome bro!!

Back