• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

Rocker1189 said:
but she does so in game, if it was a suicide move, she would either reform in the game after it goes off or sh would die like Danzo does when he uses his suicide move and in the game story she summons it on her own without ninja help iirc.
as someone who has extensively played every storm game, this is false. it's cherry picking two different things to make an argument

one is a cutscene thats purely used for a characters ultimate and to look cool, it's literally just there to give Kaguya an Ultimate it's a game mechanic.

The feats you should draw from are the ones from the storymode not the free battle mode

Nagato in ultimate ninja storm can destroy his CT in one shot. either pulverisation or vaporisation.

And Obito can attack while being intagible in the game.

Look if you want to start another shitstorm you can do it, but I am not participating until we have confirmation from either more manga stuff or anime stuff.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Kaguya cant tank her ETSB
Naruto and Sasuke can hurt her

and in turn naruto and sasuke can take hits from her with out turning to mush.

if she can survive ETSB then so can naruto and sasuke which completely negates the sole reason as to why she would use it in the first place
if she cant tank/ survive ETSB hen how is she going to creat new dimension then

and in game she create ETSB when she was still weakened state

1. via being Immortal, considering that Kaguya is literally made up of the tailed beast energy it could very well work like resurrection or the most likely answer...her Regen

2.in the game, her ETSB is created by her monster form followed by her falling to her knees out of chakra

Omimi said:
bz said she turn into her monster form cuz she used up lots of power = she was already weakened state/ out of chakra b4 turn into her monster form
in game etsb was created by weakened kaguya unlike manga version she was never amp by anything/nor she absorb any chakra from anybody

kaguya >>weakened kaguya who created ETSB in game
The Kaguya from the game doesnt have the same backstory as the one from the anime/manga

Shadowbokunohero said:
I'm not sure who made this argument but it's something I feel like needs addressing
Im paraphrasing

"This makes no sense considering they are just Shinobi enhanced with technology"

this is a horrendous argument, that has literally no basis outside of the person's personal criteria to what should make sense.
Not sure what kep was thinking when he said this.....it is a pretty bad fallacy to commit from a good debater such as himself.

U know I'm right about this @Rocker....this is basically the only evidence we got

See, this is why Naruto seemingly gets the treatment it gets. Pushing for too much will get backlash and then negative results. Theres a thing called asking for too much and this is just that.

Right or not, somethings are better just left unsaid.

The Naruto ultimate ninja storm series really gives me Asura's wrath vibes. Everything including the music is similar.

actually I doubt they would ever be fodder, I would guess a few things might happen:

there would simply be more people comparable tto them .i.e. Kara, more otsutsuki, maybe some other random additions that I cant predict.

there might be more feats but I doubt we would get things much higher than what was done in Naruto.

If there are stronger feats it might end up still back scaling to Madara and Kaguya via statements.

I really doubt that they would actually become fodder the way Saibamen did, maybe they would not be God tiers anymore but just top tiers. After all as much as I hate this argument it is Naruto and the way things happen is pretty different to Dragonball.

Anyhow, I don't think Koji would be much weaker than Delta. Since he's somehow connected to Konoha, I wonder how he got that strong? Only Jigen looks to have a seal.

Referring back to the theory from before, if he is really someone from another dimension who was just on Naruto's dimension earlier then he could be strong just from being a final survivor of anentire race. If not it is likely that his body is also composed of ninja tools like Delta. There could also be other seals like the curse mark and so on and so forth. Honestly there are a lot of ways to becomes strong i Naruto if you know how, it is not like dragon ball where you just train to be strong, body modification/seals/natural energy.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Anyhow, I don't think Koji would be much weaker than Delta. Since he's somehow connected to Konoha, I wonder how he got that strong? Only Jigen looks to have a seal.
If Koji reveals to be Jiraiya, and we end up with 5-B Jiraiya, thats finna become so lit lool

For the eventual revisions, how are we going to treat Tobi and Rinnegan Obito? Do we consider the Rinnegan to have buffed his physical stats and ninjutsu? Because I know we don't regard Madara's body power to be better after gaining a second Rinnegan, just his ocular power.

Shadowbokunohero said:
@Omimi
then why are you comparing her stats from another Medium as an argument for her game version
well i didn't know u are arguing what i said about manga version kaguya and i thought u are disagreeing with game version lol

and what ever i said about manga version is not wrong either(if only i didnt comparing them)

cuz both Mid-High Regenerationn /tanking etsb still fall under assumption

but yeah its wrong for me/anyone comparing her stats from another Medium as an argument for her game version

the rinnegan CAN amp one's body, we know that for a fact. now, is that the case at all existing moments? nope. i dont think obito knows how to, but madara surely does. he had the rest of his life, and a whole new one to figure out the secrets of the rinnegan, and he was ******* genius among geniuses.

I actually believe rinnegan gives physical upgrades as well. We see Nagato literally tanking attacks when he activated his rinnegan from Hanzo. Explosions to be exact.

Back