• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

TataHakai said:
Serious enough to the point where he called her scary? I mean even Naruto at half power would mean she scales to 5-B and Relativistic.
Looking at this picture and scene, I would think he called her scary cause she noticed that he was taking the fight seriously

exactly^ even if we try to downplay delta we cant ignore the fact that naruto at half power is the one who his adult profile is based off. Delta would still be 5B

M3X said:
The 5-B PS only applies for her with the pseudo-chakra cloak. From the moment she activated the cloak, Naruto started to fight for serious
Thats my proposal. 2 keys, Base and Chakra cloak
imo thats what we should wait for cause to my view it looks more like Kodachi is just using new battle aura like other shonen troupes. If it is a Cloak Form then we should wait totally cause that means more feats

trash scaling doesnt lead to bad writing tho so i dont mind. Sooner or later other people are gonna be having their own feats cause atm naruto scales to others

ALso guys its time we fixed the god tier of Boruto and naruto verse. Naruto and Sasuke and Kaguya as well as Madara should be god tier of Naruto. As of now we dont know who the god tier of Boruto is techically cause momoshiki isnt god tier cause he was defeated fast. We still got the whole clan left, as well as the 3 groups of Kara. Id like if we could not refer to anyone in Boruto as God Tier until the last. Nar

"Cloak" was just an example, it may just be an aura, whatever. She still only scales when she uses this aura, in the base form she was overpowered by Naruto in his base form too

Burning Full Fingers said:
What do you mean by "fix"?
we need to change the god tier of the Boruto verse/series cause they're different then Naruto god tiers for obvious reasons like Naruto isnt gonna be around most likely, idk why we consider Momo god tier for Boruto cause he has been dead for a while, more clan members, probably a whole race which means we gotta cut some people from the God tier of the verse

M3X said:
"Cloak" was just an example, it may just be an aura, whatever. She still only scales when she uses this aura, in the base form she was overpowered by Naruto in his base form too
dude aura is just a shonen troupe cause naruto literally has aura around him...

btw konohamaru has quite a feat on the first chapter when he is trying to show new team 7 how the ninja tool works he destroys a part of the forests and quite a few buildings.

M3X said:
Except it's not a separate form. It's just for effect.

M3X said:
Dude, you did not even understand what I said.
how are we supposed to say that she scales with aura???? THats most likely not a form but just a art troupe. Its more like she is starting to get serious bro

also base delta didnt even get hurt by Naruto in the slightest. She didnt even make any sound effect and at the same time she used it as an advantage to stick her foot in the ground. She knew what she wwas doing

why does momoshiki's reflection say he only fires back attacks at 2 times the power, when he states "several" times the power which literally means more than 2 times the power, itshould either say 3 times the power or several times the power.

Dude, it was clear that after she used the chakra aura, the attributes increased to the point of fighting Naruto who at that moment was serious.

TheFinalOrder said:
More Proof TBB Vaporize:
20190126 095511
Every time they use a TBB, it always shows a vapour coming out of the crater. Has it ever been used without vapour in the crater?

Rocker1189 said:
why does momoshiki's reflection say he only fires back attacks at 2 times the power, when he states "several" times the power which literally means more than 2 times the power, itshould either say 3 times the power or several times the power.
Anime gave us the name of it as well and I thought it was 2 or 3

M3X said:
TheFinalOrder said:
More Proof TBB Vaporize:
20190126 095511
Every time they use a TBB, it always shows a vapour coming out of the crater. Has it ever been used without vapour in the crater?
You're right, but recently some people have been arguing it doesn't vaporize. So the more proof, the better.

Man I don't know why people keep arguing that. In the manga and anime of Boruto tbf vaporized a lake and the same scene was used from the manga in the anime. That's the latest version of TBB so yeah proof was always there people just aren't knowledgeable on the verse

Also btw the name of the chapter is literally "Monster" as if to tell you these people are insanely strong. I take it back I dont really see the problem with Delta being 5-B next chapter of course is great for better proof.

>New character with absolutely no other feats except blatantly fighting Naruto

>Claims she has anti feats

Like seriously, no offense, but this is flat out pathetic. I get wanting to tread carefully about new feats and such, but this is not remotely the way to go about it.

People are not ready for the Naruto version of DBZ, we are reaching the inevitable point where previous God Tiers will end up fodder in the long run, this is a plague that has effected so many long-running shonen so I'm not surprised.

so as we ramp up, Appreciate the god tiers while you can before they become the Saibaman of the NarutoVerse

Rocker1189 said:
Also btw the name of the chapter is literally "Monster" as if to tell you these people are insanely strong. I take it back I dont really see the problem with Delta being 5-B next chapter of course is great for better proof.
IKR lmao. The chapter title being monsters gave me part 1 vibes!! Man I'm loving this arc bruh. Kawaki what have u brought with you to the village lol

Shadowbokunohero said:
People are not ready for the Naruto version of DBZ, we are reaching the inevitable point where previous God Tiers will end up fodder in the long run.
It's like I've been saying for the past year....Naruto character Will become star level in canon.

However, I retract that statement. I believe Naruto god tiers will be at least Low 2-C when all is said and done.

It's like I've been saying for the past year....Naruto character Will become star level in canon.

However, I retract that statement. I believe Naruto god tiers will be at least Low 2-C when all is said and done.

Shhhh don't say that just yet. People will come out of nowhere just to say how crazy you sound

YungManzi said:

Nah, I still feel that star level would be the most we would be seeing this is still the Naruto series even if they deviate a bit from the original.

Back