• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

Delta still fighting on par with Naruto even after he got serious. We can't ignore that and the fact that she can literally make Naruto sweat bullets and shake while in a tussling match. [[
3F5D9AD9-BC10-4C9A-97A6-30DC2C4940BE
Link title]]
1DB8D4EA-9685-4C36-8A4E-A1DBB7B3CF3A

Also after reading more of the chapter again Naruto technically didn't pretend to be weak until the point where he actually got stabbed and hit the ground cause he even says he thought he could get more information out of her at that moment. Well that's how I see that part cause imo before he got stabbed he was still acknowledging the threat of Kara in the village

People keep using anti feat as if they have no idea what it means

Over a year ago we had Sasuke himself confirm that Kara members were essentially Relative to Otsutsuki

Sasuke: "They have strong powers like the otsutsuki" then we have Boruto have a vision of Momoshiki to confirm what the author is talking about and intending to portray

Delta has never fought anyone, Kawaki saying they're monsters only confirms that she scales hugely above Kawaki which debunks any future or current notions that she is only at his tier

Naruto at first wasn't serious and she was getting the beat on him, but then once she found out he was playing around he literally says "Wow you're scary, time for me to get serious"

They then clash and neither side gets flattened, this means a serious Naruto was equalled in a strike by Delta, or she'd have been sent flying

Naruto then hits her a few times in RSM which does NO damage to her, these are all feats of her either tanking hits from him or stalemating his strikes, all of which are feats to her, not anti feats to Naruto

I also agree with waiting for more info and i think we need atleast 1 year or wait for kara arc to end

imade just stop using fanfic sacle which does not exist

why do u think she is tier 7 she has 0 feats until she faced naruto

as long kara/delta dont loss to any lower tier than there is no anti-feats that kep speak off

tier 7 bs let it go smh................

Honestly I would say that before we jump the gun we should wait for the next chapter and if it looks like she really is comparable to Naruto then go for it. If there is not much to the fight next chapter then we would have to hold off on making any page for her. And if she straight up gets crushed then she cant scale plain and simple.

There are plenty of verses where we scale characters based on a single attack or durability feat by them even when Anti feats exists but when it comes to Naruto we have to try and downplay even when it's simply a case of a shonen trope.

As far as current information goes, we are literally scaling off of just one feat. I can easily nitpick and get 7-As and 6-Cs to be equal to Naruto too if I want. to go that route. There is such a thing as bad scaling.

We have absolutely no information on how strong they are actually supposed to be in the verse other than "enhanced normal ninjas". She should be Unknown until we have information on what her standing is relative to the verse.

TataHakai said:
People keep using anti feat as if they have no idea what it means
Over a year ago we had Sasuke himself confirm that Kara members were essentially Relative to Otsutsuki

Sasuke: "They have strong powers like the otsutsuki" then we have Boruto have a vision of Momoshiki to confirm what the author is talking about and intending to portray

Delta has never fought anyone, Kawaki saying they're monsters only confirms that she scales hugely above Kawaki which debunks any future or current notions that she is only at his tier

Naruto at first wasn't serious and she was getting the beat on him, but then once she found out he was playing around he literally says "Wow you're scary, time for me to get serious"

They then clash and neither side gets flattened, this means a serious Naruto was equalled in a strike by Delta, or she'd have been sent flying

Naruto then hits her a few times in RSM which does NO damage to her, these are all feats of her either tanking hits from him or stalemating his strikes, all of which are feats to her, not anti feats to Naruto
This and your first point is 110% the truth, how can a character without feats be an anti-feat to another character? That makes no logical sense.

No we're not Kep

We're scaling off multiple feats of her tanking hits from RSM Naruto, equalling Naruto's strikes, being able to absorb Naruto's rasengan (more of a hax but more proof she's comparable to him) and ZERO anti feats for delta as well as Sasuke hinting 15 chapters ago that Kara were relative to otsutsuki powers.

Even if she gets destroyed next chapter it'd have to be via something besides Naruto, otherwise the scaling would make no sense.

I agree with Tata and I agree without Rocker. Like tats said their are plent of verses; almost too many when you think about it while Boruto verse(series this time) is getting the short end of the stick for some reason

Like Rocker said the next chapter is truly gonna heat things up so let's wait for more action cause it still seems the fight Delta and Naruto is going on. Let's not forget the statements about Kara getting passed around left and right.

Dude @I am myself dont make pages yet, I saw it in a blog and told you it was fine but that did not mean you should insta make one.

Kepekley23 said:
As far as current information goes, we are literally scaling off of just one feat. I can easily nitpick and get 7-As and 6-Cs to be equal to Naruto too if I want. to go that route. There is such a thing as bad scaling.
We have absolutely no information on how strong they are actually supposed to be in the verse other than "enhanced normal ninjas". She should be Unknown until we have information on what her standing is relative to the verse.
It is not a nitpick if they are constantly going at it with neither crushing the other.

Yeah which is why it logically can not be an antifeat. Her being unknown makes no sense she literally fought someone. I think we should straight up not have her page up.

I deleted that page by the way, since even people here agree that it shouldn't have been made yet.

Yeah I meant to tell him that that certain profiles shouldn't have those abilities unless they trained in the normal ninja academy or practice the art of ninjitsu

He also has stat amplification from Karma

Yo did we ever add healing to Boruto???

Yeah I'm greatly interested in what Kara uses as their power source??? Is it just science?? Or is it some new type of mystical energy cause Kashin Koji is using some pretty shady skills like those Flames which are translated as flames of purgatory which have met the hellfire manipulation requirements

You can't claim Anti-Feats are being done when one party was featless before....Like seriously, that's just common sense. Delta only has had Otsutsuki Level Hype prior to this fight.

An "Anti-Feat" would be Sakura coming and fighting Equally against or harming Delta.

Come on...

Also, it's best to just create a profile and scale her now and adjust her Rating accordingly to the subsequent chapters. You guys are saying "Let's wait for more info", but you forget this is a monthly with bad pacing admittedly. The next chapter is 4 weeks away.

Btw, Jigen being the Leader of Kara doesn't make him above Naruto automatically just because Delta can match Naruto physically. Jigen's "power" is confirmed to be equal to or less than Naruto's.

His hax "might" give him a dominant edge over Naruto, but that remains to be seen.

jigen isnt the leader of Kara btw guys lol. I been saying this for years. KK even stated it. Jigen is the leader of the inners tho

Serious enough to the point where he called her scary? I mean even Naruto at half power would mean she scales to 5-B and Relativistic.

The 5-B PS only applies for her with the pseudo-chakra cloak. From the moment she activated the cloak, Naruto started to fight for serious

Thats my proposal. 2 keys, Base and Chakra cloak

Back