• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

Tipper17 said:
Can someone answer my question
I've not read the novel myself and it doesn't seem like anyone's interested in answering, so I'd say you should just use Google. But I think Momoshiki made a dimension with a star and drained the chakra from it.

AstralKing7 said:
Um...Boruto knows how strong Momoshiki is lmao.
really? does he now? u got proof? cuz as far as i know, he thought he could fight momoshiki. and knowing momoshiki is one thing. the hole planet knew about the bijuu and madara and hashirama. wanna know how many people actually fought and knew for sure how strong the characters above were? the names above.

He never thought he could fight momoshiki wtf, since when did he think that.

And people fought because if they did not the entire planet was dead. Even f you don tthink you an win you would still fight.

Anyway I think it is clear that at least Kashin Koji knows what the otsutsuki are and how powerful they are and considering that Delta is keeping up with Naruto just fine she is likely around his level.

Oh and as others have mentioned Jigen has a karma mark meaning that he has likely fought one before he should know too and on top of that we have the Kawki statement and Sasuke's statement in chapter 17, I think it is clearly that Kara is on the level of the Otsutsuki.

he literally said he wanted to go to fight him, but knew they wouldnt let him but then sasuke was like, yeah, u can come. just dont die. and like i said, i think she is right about kinshiki's level. like, safely there, at least

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
he literally said he wanted to go to fight him, but knew they wouldnt let him but then sasuke was like, yeah, u can come. just dont die. and like i said, i think she is right about kinshiki's level. like, safely there, at least
Well yes he wanted to fight him because of what happened with his Dad, like even before that happened he was like holy shit how strong is my Dad.

There is not point in low balling her for no reason if she has shown she is no Naruto's level.

Did just someone stolen my randomness while everyone is talking about something serious? I demand justice for my work! And I also agree and disagree with you!

someone said momo novel feat was a mistranslation and this is the correct one can anyone confirm? (the feat is the planet thing or large star he destroyed w.e u wanna call it)
Momo novel feat debunk

Better yet he unlocks a much more powerful version of Sage Mode and Ultra Instinct Six Paths Sage Mode. ULSPSM for short

Imagine when the anime gets to this fight tho. Yamashita will be like..."Avengers, Asseble!", and all of the animators who did the Momoshiki vs Naruto and Sasuke fight will convene.

Shinra-tensei (All-Nature Repulsion). Ninjutsu, Keke-genkai, offensive, defensive, close range.
Users:Nagato
Invisible hand of God, that repels anything in creation!
Pain Tendou uses this jutsu, utilizing the generated from the users hands repulsive (gravity) force to repel targets away. The number of targets that can be repelled and their size are irrelevant . In addition by stopping the utilization of other Pain paths the amount of chakra put in the jutsu, its strength and area of effect can be greatly increased. With one strike of its power entire Konoha no sato (Konoha village) was turned to smoldering ash. But after this jutsu has been triggered there is a small five second window it can't be used again. The originating repulsion force generated by the power of all creation"shinra obiki" (something that binds all together,so likely gravitation) forces its targets to collide together with a great force and put out additional damage, combined together with the initial force (shock wave) it puts up even more damage. Only those who can manipulate all chakra transformation properties (seishitsu) legendary "Rinnegan" wielders are allowed to posses this jutsu that has all rights to be called "crystal-perfect".
Picture: Its repulsion force is so strong that even ninjutsu and taijutsu are equally ineffective against this jutsu, in additional it can be used to prevent (cant see kanji here,so I don't know that it also can prevent).

we can use VAPORIZATION for ST

what value is used for molecular destruction? Even though they keep using atomic disintegration as it name honestly I am starting to think it is actually atomic.

sarada did said atomic disintegration

and shouldn't we upgrades indra's Arrow and Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken to 5-A ?

i mean sasuke used up all of kaguya's chakra+IT chakra from biju to create indra's Arrow

And yet Sarada who literally studies shit in the library said it is atomic and they keep saying it is atomic destruction I am pretty sure it is atomic, bit either way I want molecular destruction values. We dont have that in the calculation page.

Back