• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

@alex good for u. is it a good uni tho? and that sucks man. south america is down as **** nowadays (im actually brazil born, but shhh lol). and no, i did, but its actually something i kinda never forgot. i was always a fan of legos, and i could build so hard shit really easily as a kid. do i like it? i do, but i wanted to know so that i could build my own things. i do like making shit of my own after all lol @astral most were outliers (paper bomb for example) except for the two hundred clone barrage

Yeah, it's top dog in this country and is in the ranking of better universities in the world and stuff.

I see, I hope that you choose the better career for you in anycase.

good good. i think u have a scholarship then? nice man. i also hope for that as well, as i would like to be reach in future lol hahaha

Fellas, no offence but chat exists for a reason, unless it's about Naruto don't post the messages in this thread.

Oh yeah we also have the sub rel Kage level feat from the Last as well guys. We need to get that implemented if able

Also I'm planning on revising the Majestic Attire Susanno today too as well guys since I don't have anything on my plate

BMWFanboy said:
We could use the guidebooks showing of Konoha and Suna to measure the distance b/w them via Kakashi's statement
i tried this and the results are ridicilously low

Well if you remember correctly Minato sealed part of his soul within Naruto using the reaper death seal. Naruto was able to punch Minato's soul inside him and Minato even felt it. Most people would think the would not be useful but it's useful against foes who try to take over your body and soul cause Naruto has be shown to use his inner world to attack foes inside of him

he sealed his soul in there by using his chakra as the medium. it makes sense for naruto to touch him, as chakra is hella physical. heck, sasuke could touch kurama while in the mental realm, even though he wasnt technically there like naruto can be. this is really unreliable and weird imo, we should leave it for now.

Code:
Bruh if he can touch the soul it's soul manipulation. Just like bleach. If normal people can touch souls without bodies they have soul manipulation. Simple as that. This is how this wiki is set up

chakra is in fact not physical, it is well known that to touch chakra you need to use chakra. It os also why Hyuugas do internal damage with their gentle fist becausr they add chakra to their finger tips which goes through the skin. Chakra is only physical when it needs to be (ie. Susanoo). And Sasuke touching kurama does not make sense in the way you make it sound. Sasuke did not physically travel to where Kurama was Sasuke literally projected himself into Naruto's mind an dused a non physical body to touch Kurama. Same thing with Naruto touching Minato aruto did not touch him with his physical body. At the end of the day it is still limited soul manipulation or limited non-physical manipulation for both.

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh if he can touch the soul it's soul manipulation. Just like bleach. If normal people can touch souls without bodies they have soul manipulation. Simple as that. This is how this wiki is set up
damn, since my soul is my body and my body is kinda like an armor to it, i think i may also have soul manip since its touching my body. oh crap, i can also control water since i can pee and spit and shit. how about my control over weigth? the more i eat, the heavier i get.

Rocker1189 said:
chakra is in fact not physical, it is well known that to touch chakra you need to use chakra. It os also why Hyuugas do internal damage with their gentle fist becausr they add chakra to their finger tips which goes through the skin. Chakra is only physical when it needs to be (ie. Susanoo). And Sasuke touching kurama does not make sense in the way you make it sound. Sasuke did not physically travel to where Kurama was Sasuke literally projected himself into Naruto's mind an dused a non physical body to touch Kurama. Same thing with Naruto touching Minato aruto did not touch him with his physical body. At the end of the day it is still limited soul manipulation or limited non-physical manipulation for both.
but not really. we have seen chakra touch things before, many, many times. and chakra doenst become physical when it needs to be. it only becomes more dense, like vapor being compared to ice. and how is it soul manip? explain that to me. i want a good one btw, and not quotes from the wiki. i want an actual explanation.

We really have not at least not when it is not meant to attack something. Because he interacted with the soul of Minato? Literally punched him in brief anger. And I did say that at the very least it would be non-physical interaction.

?????looks like you have truly missed out how soul manipulation has been treated in this wiki for the last year lol. Yes punching a soul is soul manipulation that is how it has been done for a long time now.

great. what do u want me say? not, its not? lol i can say its the dumbest thing i have heard in awhile, yes. i have been wanting to make a lot of revisions lately. this kinda warrants it even more now lol hahaha

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
that, for one. punching a soul means u have manipulation over them?? lol wtf
It does not mean you have manipulation over them it means that you are able to interact with souls hence you have limited manipulation over them in that you can punch souls, it also gives you non-physical interaction becuase you are touching something that is not physical. At least that is how I remember it being for bleach and others.

so we are gonna let go of the fact that minato showed himself willingly, and probably made himself physical willingly as well? lol great.

Back