• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

My latest reply to @Kep has my reasoning for 2 yotatons upgrade that I was initially talking about. My hand was forced, so i had to bring it up sooner rather than later. Check it out.

lol they dont want base naruto become 5-B/400 Zettatons cuz with sm boost god tier will become 5-A lol

but they cant say no to rasangan that overpower momo rasangan & kill him other then saying outlier.

sm boost users physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, perception,durability, ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu 10 time more powerful

we have 2 statment

1. CM give 10x boost

2. kurama chakra give atleast 3x boost

as much i can tell sm boost will not accepted here

3x comes from where???

Kurama should be 2x multiplier when Naruto isn't using full power

Also even I know Naruto shouldn't become 400zt in Base lmao. That's insane. We wanted Naruto to be undefined in 5B.

Well, you can't really say SM doesn't boost 10x because the CM is directly stated to be a derivitive of SM and is compared and portrayed comparable to SM:

0648-011

Imma make a General discussion thread about the SOSP cloaks wielded by Naruto, Obito,and Madara because they show that depending on the amount of chakra you have it effects their rating. People believe Kuramas multiplier is insignificant but they forget that Madara with half of Kurama is way stronger than Obito who had pieces of Kurama. Obito has very small pieces of Kurama

AstralKing7 said:
3x comes from where???
Kurama should be 2x multiplier when Naruto isn't using full power

Also even I know Naruto shouldn't become 400zt in Base lmao. That's insane. We wanted Naruto to be undefined in 5B.
Kurama giving Kakashi Chakra is a 4x boost. Kakashi says it was 3x, but that doesn't take into consideration he was on E when Kurama gave him Chakra in the first place.

I get what TFO is saying.

Kakashi's chakra = near 0

Kakashi's chakra + Kurama's boost = 3x his normal amount of chakra

Kurama boost = 4x

AstralKing7 said:
yes lol

but his rasasne>momo rasangan

so we have to assume that naruro used all of his chakra to make it but we know he make it casually like it was nothing same as momo(momo said: he can make as much as he want) lol

Hag is 200zt but Hamura helped in that feat that got calced which is why we split it so 200 for both of them and Kaguya is 400zt

@Astral

You misunderstood the problem probably from the incomplete explanation, sorry.

JJ Hagoromo's ap is Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the ability to do the same, by his lonesome awarding him the full value of the calc) but the problem is this feat done when Hag isn't JJ anymore.

It should be removed or moved to his Prime key.

Hamura

Tenseigan: Sometime before his death, Hamura had awoken the Tenseigan in his own Byakugan. Doing this gave him several abilities such as the ability to manifest his own Gudodama (Truth-Seeking Ball) and an enhanced state called the Tenseigan Chakra Mode.

As a user of SPS, he already has TSOs.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Nah, I'm waiting for the chapters to reach up to five. I've not read the last two or three.
Oh ok, to be honest it was not explicit, but it is very implied.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Don't you guys realize that multipliers won't work if Base Naruto is 5-B? It's roundabout scaling.
base rasangan killed only weakened momo

full power momo >base naruto >weakened momo

@Rocker

Alright.

@Omimi

Let's just assume the multipliers take the God Tiers to 5-A. What do you suppose Base Naruto will be placed at, assuming the revision goes through? Also 5-A, which is why it makes no sense to use multipliers if Base Naruto is upgraded to that level.

I straight up don't believe that list on the sole fact that Bleach is on it. It's anime ended in 2012, it's 2018 now. No way Bleach anime sales are beating out Pokemon, Dragonball or One Piece in 2018.

Find the source for that list.

Do you think that is necessary If we had to create a naruto profile 4 profiles.

1.Naruto Uzumaki (Part I)

2.Naruto Uzumaki (Part II)

3.Naruto Uzumaki (Young Adult) or the last

4.Naruto Uzumaki (Adult)

Naruto in part1 2 mix
Naruto in the last 2
Naruto in boruto adult hokage

Back