• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

The entire reason for splitting the naruto anime into canon and non-canon is because there would be episodes, movies, and scenes which not only completely contradict the original written story, but also matter little to the overall plot and are never mentioned again.

When looked at from this lens; this is clearly not the case with Boruto, even when some things are never refrenced and...dare I say...contradicted..in the manga, they either get brought up again in later arcs or have a long-term impact on the overall plot.

This is just how I feel about the situation, I see both the anime and manga as canon (With the manga holding priority in certain situations)

so we just gonna take a full one show, who has proven its cananocity time and again, and throw it out the window cuz billy's name was spelled as billie in the manga but not in the anime? got it.

Bruh we accept Boruto anime as canon but not all of the arcs. That's obvious when you look at the profiles and feats. This arc is the only arc that's not canon besides the chunin exams which we only take Urashiki and Toneri and Kashin Koji from that.

Your making a big deal out of nothing. Mitsuki arc isn't canon. Simple as that. Power arc of Naruto is incredibly important but we don't accept it as canon

lol, dude, mitsuki betraying the village and going off into some group that couldve killed the tsuchikage at some point, while boruto gets a summoning contract is not canon?? lol hahahaha cool beans

Mitsuki arc contradicts the Boruto manga, massively. We went over this, so no debate is necessary.

BTW, ny 5-B Naruto scaling thread is made.

It's technically filler used to fluffen the episode length since the manga version of the fight was literally like 20 pages. So just like any other anime adaption that lengthens and adds to a fight scene, we don't take it.

found a cool feat for base naruto that might be more consistent with tier 6 feat he has.

so it might change out stance on the Unknown part

Base Naruto Overpowered Toneri's Moon splitting attack, not Bijuu Mode Naruto.

it's kinda made clear

Bijuu Naruto is kinda focused on getting Hinata but keeps getting blocked by Toneri

Naruto is mostly playing defense and countering oppose to attacking Toneri, his also Talk no Jutsu'ing Him the whole time, there's a bunch of flashbacks yada yada.

in short, Naruto is being very casual with Toneri until Toneri taunts him and cuts the moon in half.

Naruto is described for lack of better words, had enough of Toneri's shit and deflects his beam with no jutsu, no skill, no amps, nothing but his raw fist.

The Yellow we see on naruto's fist when he punches Toneri's inst Kurama chakra but his own

the only reason it's yellow is because Naruto's chakra is actually Yellow/Orange in the manga, which is why his rasenshuriken are also yellow in the film, it was made blue in the anime

Also, Toneri's TSB and junk come from absorbing Naruto's chakra

what this could mean is Naruto's Chakra is super powerful because of the six paths amp which is why it one shotted Toneri

even if we dont assume anything from the last or 5-B Naruto

base Naruto would still be low 5-B

scaling off base Sasuke who was physically keeping up with Kinshiki who is Low 5-B on his own without scaling

I can prove the 5-B physically guys, just wait for it. IMade's argument stems from a misconception that Sasuke isn't 5-B physically. He thinks Sasuke blocked the Limbo with his Chidori Sword, which isn't true, anyone who looks at the scans can see that. Sasuke got hit and knocked back.

yes, im gathering all the info in a blog

was looking for some images but TFO thread helped out a bit with the images, as im on mobile atm. and have limited data lol

Let's just try and keep things cool. 6-B, likely 5-B or Unknown, likely 5-B can work for me. But I'd say I don't have much problems with the upgrade based on everything so far.

Guys I swear I can't wait to learn more about Kashin Koji man!! The guy is so interesting bruh and brings too much suspense. He knows how to end a chapter in Cliffhangers

Back