• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo general discussion thread #3

BlackeJan said:
Dzhindzholia said:
Nah,it is not Jiraiya,just someone who looks almost identical and uses the same jutsu,maby it is just a body created from his dna via scientific staff or something like that.
thats what i said!
Funny I thought the same.

We dont know yet. All it has done so far is have him absorb a move from KK but it could possibly be what helped in move in the time stop by Momoshiki.

Like z fighters,i hope no.We need more cool characters,not just 1 main and other lame characters.But Naruto was always good in developing non main characters.For now I like Boruto characters and their design,i just don't like Sarada and Konohamaru,in my opinion they look horrible.Everything else is ok.

Also,a question about IT light.Can the light generated by IT be somehow converted into AP?And what will be results roughly?

Yep,that is some fanservice shit and it looks horrible,i hope he understands that in the future and changes her design a bit.

Borutos seal looks like its gonna be broken in the future. It also seems like he can absorb any jutsu and he can use it on command now

Maby Boruto's seal gives him Momo's ability to absorb jutsus.And Kawaki's may have different ability,depends on whom he killed(I think he killed Urashiki).

My theory.

yeah i think Borutos abiltiy is gonna be "World" time stop while Kawakis is gonna be "Object or Body" time stop since thats how Urashikis time stop looks until futher notice. This gonna be lit in the future any maybe what saves Boruto from a asswhooping from Kawaki because it looks like he may have more than one seal in ther fight

I found IT light calc it was from DodoNova,it was denied for a legit reason(i think).He used the whole value of energy and the result was around planet lvl+,but rules don't allow that,he shouldve useed the value per seconds,and the result in that was around island lvl,pretty low.

Either someone likel created Kawaki with the DNA from Naruto and Sasuke or both of them were into some weird shit

Ssr4vegito said:
Either someone likel created Kawaki with the DNA from Naruto and Sasuke or both of them were into some weird shit
harem no jutsu is more useful than you think. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Makes sense logically. Want to kill the 2 strongest ninja? Combine their DNA (and possibly chakra) for a more powerful person.

i believe the vessals are literraly the "Seals" themselves because the seals could be used to bring back the otoustki memebers that died

ShrekAlmighty said:
Vessel of Bakis true power obviously
Thats the only way they could make a villain that could beat Naruto
No, the boi is obviously the new identity of Ramen Guy, Ichiraku. That's why he is capable of kill those "God Bois" with low diff. No wonder he didn't show himself in any place in all Boruto.

Baki and Ramen guy are gonna be leaders of the Otsutsuki clan im telling u just wait for it

6 paths Ramen mode is gonna be a chore for Naruto to master so he can finally come close to the gods of the verse

Back