• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo general discussion thread #3

Okay.

AstralKing7 said:
i personally dont think its him
That's what I thought at first, but after the summoning thing, seeing him using a Rasengan + the look on his face when Konohamaru used one, I'm willing to acknowledge the possibility that it's him.

But only a possibility.

oh yeah i can acknowledge the possibility i just really hope its not him. I got a feeling its someone related to naruto and jiraiya tbh

I dont know but it looked like it had steam on it when he summoned it. Cant wait for that Kashin Koji page his FOS look like they could be on par on surpass Amatarsu after the statement from Kashin Koji

yeah I don't think it's him either

the writers are pulling a Tobi trying to make us believe it might be

ShrekAlmighty said:
i can do it after i watch the blood prison movie
Thanks dude. I wish I could do it myself. He is for sure going to be 7-B for fighting Sage mode Naruto, but then should he be High 6-C for fighting Bee is what I am wondering.

Limbo question.

We know that Limbo can affect anyone without SO6P chakra but Limbo itself can not be affected.So,what happens if it tries to block for example 5-A punch?Will it be able to block?Technically it should,since no one can affect them but they can affect anyone.But still hard to judge.What do you think about it?

For Kashin Koji thing... Well, he may be but in the same way he can not be Jiraiya. With all those clues anyone can think that is Ero Sennin, but the same clues are the thing that make me think is not him. I not need to remember you all that we are dealing with trolls here, Kishitroll. After many chapters and make everyone think he is Jiraiya, Kishimoto and co. can slap a sad story of how Ero Sennin was ******* one day and Orochimaru, being Orochimaru, did things with it and KK was born in a sad, rainy day.

If he is Jiraiya... Well, if he is him and this thing turn into "Neon Genesis EvanBurritoBall ZGelio" because KK will mind **** us with his speeches of how bad Naruto failed in bring peace because the system is just ****** and it can't be saved or reformed by ninja people and the "Chosen One" was a simple ludicrous, pathetic shit of shitty things of shitty ninjas and is better become one with the alien guys, then I will literally say this:

"Youknowwhatfuckthisshit"

Like that, in an one, single sentece and without giving a **** of Kishimoto who will become the biggest troll in this life.

i thought it was accepted that limbo clones could only be touched with dimension manipulation or something like that because the anime and manga pretty much established the rule that you have to have SOSP chakra to touch limbo clones from another plain of existence or just be able to control dimensions or attack through them?? Like Vergil's sword

@Alex

That's true. I trust in Lol!Kishi.

@Dzhindzholia

It can't block since it will be killed badly. The question is if the person in question can touch them since they're in another dimension.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
For Kashin Koji thing... Well, he may be but in the same way he can not be Jiraiya. With all those clues anyone can think that is Ero Sennin, but the same clues are the thing that make me think is not him. I not need to remember you all that we are dealing with trolls here, Kishitroll. After many chapters and make everyone think he is Jiraiya, Kishimoto and co. can slap a sad story of how Ero Sennin was ******* one day and Orochimaru, being Orochimaru, did things with it and KK was born in a sad, rainy day.
If he is Jiraiya... Well, if he is him and this thing turn into "Neon Genesis EvanBurritoBall ZGelio" because KK will mind **** us with his speeches of how bad Naruto failed in bring peace because the system is just ****** and it can't be saved or reformed by ninja people and the "Chosen One" was a simple ludicrous, pathetic shit of shitty things of shitty ninjas and is better become one with the alien guys, then I will literally say this:

"Youknowwhatfuckthisshit"

Like that, in an one, single sentece and without giving a **** of Kishimoto who will become the biggest troll in this life.
it will ruin Naruto for me

Nah,it is not Jiraiya,just someone who looks almost identical and uses the same jutsu,maby it is just a body created from his dna via scientific staff or something like that.

Dzhindzholia said:
Nah,it is not Jiraiya,just someone who looks almost identical and uses the same jutsu,maby it is just a body created from his dna via scientific staff or something like that.
thats what i said!

Back