• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

@Blacke

"But he did though"

What do you mean by this? The logic is simple. Naruto's strongest form before BSM couldn't do anything to the Juubi. SM Naruto damages someone stronger than the Juubi.

Does that make any sense to you? It even possibly happened like that because Kishi wanted to show us the weakness. It ultimately amounts to nothing at all.

Can someone sum up what is being discussed in a short post?

Also, was Kep's Kn6 Biju Dama and Tendo's Durability calc accepted?

^That is integral to my 7-A Base Naruto Thread, which, if Accepted, Scale to:

• Kage Summit Base Sasuke
  • V1 Ay
  • Base KB

@BFF

They didnt know at the time though that they need Senjutsu chakra to even do anything. BSM Naruto w/ Minato could beat ST Obito is it wasnt for the TBB that kept blocking everything. Though again SM Naruto beat Pein who had a High 6-C to Low 6-B Shinrai Tensei and a 6-B to 6-A Chibaku Tensei and he had a Rinnegan who can pull those feats

I honestly dont understand w/ the baarge Rasengans vs Kurama. The mere fact that he could still harm Kurama already tells u what lvl hes on and u say that FRS bypasses durability yet Toneri blocked it w/ a TBB or Madara survived a giant FRS during the war

There is also the that BM Naruto TBB was casual against vs 5 TBB and the fact that Alive SM Madara (no eyes) got back up like it was nothing after being heavily attacked by the Tailed Beasts while laighing about it the entire time

ShrekAlmighty said:
AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
At this point I feel like I should read all Naruto to deal with this.
You are better of not reading it, that way you dont have to participate in constant revisions.
True. Its best if we were to bring scans instead u guys having to do all that. Anwyas we doing revisions in the future so theres that lol

Hey guys, I thought of something Hilarious. We should do a vote or Poll on which of us is most fitted to be the "Hokage" of the Naruto supporters on VsBW. That would be Hilarious but i'm also curious as to who people would vote for.

Clearly this would be an inside joke as nobody outside of us would care...might think we're weird, but whatever, it's interesting.

And the "Hokage" makes the OP from now on. 😎

@Blacke

Huh? No. Juubito never went all out against them. I've never seen anyone that thinks BSM Naruto could take a serious Juubito. What makes you think this? SM Hashirama >= BSM Naruto, and he admitted he couldn't do jack to a casual unstable Juubito, so how's Naruto supposed to take a full power Juubito?

Though again SM Naruto beat Pein who had a High 6-C to Low 6-B Shinrai Tensei and a 6-B to 6-A Chibaku Tensei and he had a Rinnegan who can pull those feats

Yeah, a Shinra Tensei that Nagato had to deactivate all other Paths aside from the Deva Path to achieve. Don't you remember that a normal Shinra Tensei cancelled out Naruto's strongest jutsu? And a Chibaku Tensei that KN6 couldn't do anything substantial to, and KN8 wasn't shown breaking out of the whole thing.

I honestly dont understand w/ the baarge Rasengans vs Kurama. The mere fact that he could still harm Kurama already tells u what lvl hes on and u say that FRS bypasses durability yet Toneri blocked it w/ a TBB or Madara survived a giant FRS during the war

It means his AP is not at that level with his normal attacks. Kurama easily blocked his Ultra Big Ball Rasengan and dispersed it with a single swipe of his tail. Except you think KN0 is on par with Base Madara and Hashirama? He destroyed the former's Wood Style with a barrage.

Again, a shield doesn't have a biological composition. There are no cells to damage. How does Madara surviving it mean it doesn't attack cells? If you think Rasenshuriken doesn't do internal damage, make a thread to get it removed from his page and we'll discuss this further.

There is also the that BM Naruto TBB was casual against vs 5 TBB and the fact that Alive SM Madara (no eyes) got back up like it was nothing after being heavily attacked by the Tailed Beasts while laighing about it the entire time

Ok, but what does that have to do with SM Naruto? Naruto =/= Madara. There's proof of characters scaling to Bijuu, but it's not accepted. They're regarded as outliers or something.

@BFF

The fact that ST Obito was wary of BSM Naruto cause he blcoked his Giant Rasengan w/ Minato proves that he could be beaten (thats if he didnt have to TSB to protect him all the time)

SM Naruto stiil beat Pein who could do all that stuff anyways also his KN8 was the one that was breaking out not KN6

I went back to see the chapter and SM Naruto Giant FRS didnt even faze Madara though i want to say that he was an Edo but so was the 3rd Raikage yet he was down for a couple of seconds but unlike Madara again he wasnt even fazed at all. FRS does do interal damage but thats if someone is wekaer then that FRS that they will be affected

I wanted to bring in a new argument that Bm Naruto TBB vs 5 TBB was casual and needs to be talked addressed

@Shrek

it seems yesterdays event didnt deterred u in the slightest....good thats to be expected of my friend....but know that Ten-Ten-sama will always be on top of Egg-thing!

LAUGH ALL U WANT! dont be hindered by that thing! come to the side of beauty and join TenTen-sama and she'll show u the light

Because of his weakness. The fact that Hashirama straight up admitted inferiority to unstable Juubito reinforces his superiority to everyone there. BSM Naruto is not on Juubito's level.

Pain could have killed him if he wanted after pinning him down with chakra rods. And those techniques have nothing to do with Naruto, especially SM Naruto.

That would be like saying Naruto's on par with the Juubi because Rasenshuriken harmed it. But it's the same guy that's inferior to Larval Juubi? Anyway, I'm not going to say anything on this again.

What needs to be addressed about it?

U still have to say though SM Naruto (At Least 7-A) rasengan could deal good damage to to ST Juubi (High 6-A) though it wasnt something serious but something that had him on his feet (again had a hard time getting back up) which already says enough that SM Naruto is ALOT higher then what we have him at and SM Naruto was kicking Pein's a** the enitre fight just he had an edge over Base Naruto. Yes yur right that Pein could had killed him.... Base Naruto though (was distracted) then Hinata stepped in and saved him.

I wanted to address that BM Naruto TBB vs 5 TBB was casual and he is actually higher then it

@Blacke

Dont even try arguing Sage Naruto being comparable to ST Juubi, and no SM Nardo aint vastly superior to Pain. i mean Pain literally defeated and pinned him down with chakra rods if it wasnt for the meddling Hinata forcing Kyuubi out Naruto would have gotten captured.

I've already replied to these, so I won't say any more.

He already has the "At least", and nothing more can be done unless there's a new calc to upgrade them.

@Shrek

Im not saying he fully scales but we cant ignore that a At Least 7-A rasengan could hurt a High 6-A ST Obito even if its a weakness, as long if it has the juice to do good damage then that how u know its that strong. SM Naruto isnt vastly stronger but he was still kicking Pein's a** and he pinned down a Base Naruto who got distracted catching Pa's dead body

EDIT: srry didnt mean to put this here lol but hey enjoy the music ;)

Burning Full Fingers said:
I've already replied to these, so I won't say any more.
He already has the "At least", and nothing more can be done unless there's a new calc to upgrade them.
Is that the reason why BM Naruto has an "At Least"?

@Blacke

God bless outliers exist or everyone would end up being 5-B.

SM Nardo lost to Pain in a 1v1 fight where Pain didnt use his CT or Super shinra tensei if SM Nardo was vastly superior to him that wouldnt be the case.

He never lost the 1v1 it was Base Naruto that was having a hard time not SM. Where did he lose the 1v1?

Im 100% sure that everyone wouldnt be 5-B, since if outliers didnt exist then only the Top/God tiers would scale

Uh lol I thought that was base Naruto

Also we scale Naruto above Pervy sage anyway and Pain said he would have lost to Pervy sage

They fought in a 1v1 battle where Naruto had SM sure it was turned off a couple of times but he lost a fight where he had SM.

If outliers didnt exist VSBW would become the Outliers battles wiki where 99% of Naruto characters end up 5-B through outliers.

ShrekAlmighty said:
They fought in a 1v1 battle where Naruto had SM sure it was turned off a couple of times but he lost a fight where he had SM.
If outliers didnt exist VSBW would become the Outliers battles wiki where 99% of Naruto characters end up 5-B through outliers.
Naruto never lost a 1 v 1 in taijutsu against Pain while in SM. He stomps pain in Taijutsu and Base Naruto vs Pain in aTaijutsu isn't an outlier.

The only way it's an outlier is if you scale Pain Arc Base Naruto to his Pre-SM training version, which is faulty for obvious reasons.

Back