• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

ShrekAlmighty said:
You should get your eyes checked.
@HsT

It seems these....humans....dont understand the beauty of magnificence of TenTen-sama! they would rather look at....Egg-gay instead....@Shrek im sorry friend but this is where u cross the line!

No! to say that the slenderness/tenderness and beauty of the THICC TenTen-sama pales in comparison....Egg-Boi is PROPOSTEROUS!

U dirty son of a....Hm....HAHAHAHA! well it matter not since TenTen-sama is already know to be on the highest pecking order anyways

ShrekAlmighty said:
Egg-gay?!?!
EGG-GAY?!?!?

Now you ve done it i can take calling me and my Fellow Chosen a mere human but insulting our great magnificent god is where you ****** up.
The 4th great waifu war...

begins.....

Konohamaru Sarutobi

Should we do this?

Now Konohamaru is at the same level as the Boroto. Should fix At least 7-C, likely higher with Rasengan likely higher with Rasengan (attack one-shot Pain's Naraka Path and White Zetsu) likely higher with Summoning Jutsu Gamagoro Or unknown strength

He can protect Koji powers and fight Koji. The chapters he receives may be supporting boruto.

When he was an adult We do not know how much Strength Development konohamaru .He has a good reputation. Was called genius

Summary
Konohamaru Sarutobi (þî┐Úúøµ£¿ÒâÄÞæëõ©©, Sarutobi Konohamaru) is a shinobi of Konohagakure's Sarutobi Clan. After later becoming a jōnin, he becomes the leader of his own genin team. He strives to one day become Hokage after his idol, Naruto Uzumaki.

Powers and Stats[1]
Tier: At least 8-B | At least 7-C, likely higher with Rasengan

Name: Konohamaru Sarutobi

Origin: Naruto

Age: 8-9 (Part 1), 11-12 (Part 2), 15 (The Last), 28-29 (Boruto: Naruto the Movie)

Classification: Human, Ninja

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Adept Kunai/Shuriken User, Fire Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Adept Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Can make copies of himself, can replace himself with inanimate objects to avoid damage, Speed Enhancement with Shunshin, Can adhere to walls or walk on water, Shapeshifting (Can transform into animate and inanimate objects)

Attack Potency: At least City Block level (Far above Part I Naruto as he was capable of damaging one of Pain's bodies) | Town level (Presumably stronger than before, is also now a Jonin and should easily be comparable to characters like Part 1 Kakashi Hatake) likely higher with Rasengan (attack one-shot Pain's Naraka Path and White Zetsu) likely higher with Summoning Jutsu Gamagoro Or unknown strength

Speed: High Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Able to defeat one of the Pains at the age of 12) | Massively Hypersonic+

Lifting Strength:
Unknow

Striking Strength:
At least City Block Class | Town Class

Durability:
At least City Block level | Town level

Stamina:
High

Range: Standard melee range normally, Extended melee range (several meters) with Rasengan and kunai/shuriken and Kote.

Standard Equipment: Kunais/Shurikens, Kote

Intelligence: Konohamaru is now a Jonin and leads a team, meaning he is a more than capable ninja and teacher.

Weaknesses: None notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Rasengan: A sphere of chakra energy that can create a large explosion and damage the inside of a target. Needs to be in melee range to use it. Mastered at a young age despite it being an elite technique and can now use them without chakra using the Kote.
  • Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique): Konohamaru creates tangible "shadow clones" that can fight and use his techniques, but disappear after one strong hit.
Key: Part II | New Era

Kakashi was an elite, and there's nothing suggesting Konohamaru is comparable to him. Konohamaru fighting one of the Pains is regarded as PIS.

The chapter that Konohamaru received It's a badly chapter.

I hope in the future Konohamaru will be show skilled.

And I hope he is not on level 7-C throughout his life.

Why would they be?? That's a huge outlier man. Well imo it could be consistent since they jumped from high 6A all the way to 5B in their freaking bases in Shippuden lol.

We consider Naruto and Sasuke defeating Obito pis tho for some reason but when you look at the freaking scaling now and AP it makes since because they are 5B in their base after that fight

This is another one of those things were people said no and its coming back later to bite us in the ass ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Why are naruto and sasuke not scaled to obito's 5-C rating?
Which Naruto r u talking about?

@Astral

There are many things that dont seem to ba an outlier anymore tbh. In all honesty SM Naruto vs Kurama (its no filler/happens in both anime & manga) should scale cause of course...IT HAPPENED! to just ignore the whole fight and say its an outlier shouldnt happen like that and needs to be truthful. if ya think about it KN8 was breaking out of a 6-B to 6-A (i think its this) Chibaku Tensei or Pein using Shinrai Tensei which was calced at High 6-C to Low 6-B (iirc) yet that same SM Naruto beat him who could use that jutsu. Actually....SM Naruto beat someone using the Rinnegan who could do those types of feats

EDIT: Whats the AP lvl for BSM Naruto?

Naruto vs Kurama is a outler lmao 😂. Kurama is low 6B Naruto with Kuramas power was having trouble fighting Rinnegan Obito and the jinchurikis and even Itachi

BSM Naruto is High 6A

BSM Naruto and EMS assume. How would it be an outlier? They already scale to high 6-A and BSM Naruto already has a 5-C feat in the last. I think it would be consistent.

Again, SM Naruto can't scale to Kurama. He only damaged him with a move that bypasses durability and a Rasengan barrage. There's nothing solid to suggest scaling him to 50% Kurama.

BSM Naruto in the last is Low 5B bro

Yeah I think it would be consistent now as well. It was said to be a outlier cause something about Obito giving up or that he was completely smashing them earlier

They can't scale because Obito wasn't using his maximum power and his feelings were wavering. I disagree with them being 5-C.

BSM Naruto from the war =/= BSM Naruto from the Last. The difference is hilarious.

@Astral

How would SM Naruto vs Kurama be an outlier when the fight was SUPPOSE to happen? Naruto even beat someone who had a calc of High 6-C to Low 6-B Shinrai Tensei and a 6-B to 6-A (i think this is it) while using the Rinnegan that could only pull those feats. SM Naruto (At Least 7-A) rasengan was able to damage ST Obito (At Least High 6-A) even though its a weakness, the mere fact that it could damage him proves that Narutos transformations are higher then we think.

EDIT: BSM Naruto (war) im sure should be higher in High 6-A since if he could cut off Obito arms then hey could do even more damage to him

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, but BM Naruto couldn't do anything to the Juubi except with a Rasenshuriken that bypasses durability. You can't expect anyone to take SM Naruto's Rasengan damaging Juubito seriously.
But he did though....they even said that he took a good damage and even Obito had a TINY trouble getting on his feet

Back