• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

we need to discuss this on the ability thread cause i said Kurama should have will power manipulation and empathic manipulation cause Kurama not only brings out the hatred in someone but he also forces his will on them if they absorb him chakra and weakens their will also

You cant absorb kurama's chakra safely if Kurama sends his will with it

U guys it just clicked to me but how come Masked Obito (war) not as strong as BM Naruto when he took a mini TBB to the face and only his masked was broken but he didnt take any damage to the face? also....as i think about it SM Naruto (war) was able to pull the black iron rods out of Son Goku....shouldnt he get something higher for that?

AstralKing7 said:
he took a rasengan lol and Obito is as strong as BM naruto lol he isnt as strong as BSM Naruto tho
Yeah nvm i forgot it was Madara instead who reflected the attack lol but yeah Masked Obito should be just as strong as BM Naruto and also again the fact that SM Naruto was able to smack out the iron rods lodge in Son Goku

thats not really too much of a feat cause SM naruto had help from KCM naruto bro...

GUys i just realized but should we list on naruto's profile that he can be in one mode while his shadow clones can go into a different mode???

@Astral

True but SM did majority of the help since KCM tried pulling it by himself yet it wouldnt budge but when SM slapped the rod he was able to push it out more to the pint that KCM could pull it out

At most, it'd be Obito's durability. His strongest ninjutsu must be either Katon or Mokuton. KCM tanked the first, and BM Naruto easily broke out of the second.

I thought frog kata is direct with strength? its suppose to extend yur physical attacks and use the natural energy aura around u

I did. That is basically what it is though

Frog Kata: used by the practitioner to create senjutsu chakra also encapsulates the user as an aura of natural energy. This aura can act as an extension of their body and cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have trained in senjutsu. By utilizing the aura, the user can extend the range and force of their physical attacks.

I looked at it all but still I'm not seeing any difference. R u talking about aura extending range/force of physical attacks?

Frog strike isnt phyiscal lol its durability ignoring. KCM naruto was the one who did all the work cause he had to pull while SM naruto did nothing but made his chakra pass through the inside of the flesh and vibrate.

what HDN thread???

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
@eJan

What's up with the thing you said in the HDN thread?
Oh well findin put the girls age, the police took me away and I needed someone to explain to them

Why don't we have a Note About Amaturatsu on Sasuke and Itachi's pages about why it's "Unknown"?

I say it she say this:

• Note: Amaturatsu is rated as "unknown" due to it's portrayal being inconsistent such as Burning slowly on Samurai Armor then later burning Steel in seconds and Making Hachibi writhe in pain on Sasuke's first usage.

Um actually how come BSM Naruto is baseline High 6-A? even though he cut off a tail, that meant that he could do a lot more damage then that scene let off

Back