• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

i mean just breaking out of a barrier would scale you to it i believe since they had enough power to put a hole through it and it was stated that even jinchuriki couldnt escape it

If I don't forget Bee created a TBB that Naruto pushed threw the whole barrier,still they destroyed it only wall by wall,not all of them instantly.

i mean KB's tbb broke around 8 or 10 by itself when he shot it and then Naruto pushed it through the whole barrier with just his hands

That should count for something

I just rewatched the scene,they destroyed one by one and the TBB was from Bee in his Full Eight Tails form,wich is already in the high end of high 6-C.

i think we should able to use low 6-B SM FRS

reason

naruto exhausted all of his sm chakra/NE after use of 2 FRS

so its not an casual attack for sm naruto

so what do u thing about my suggestion guys

you mean the one from the Pain fight or from the Madara revived fight.

I thought it was 6C lol

TBH id accept it because it is his strongest attack in SM and he stated it and we know naruto got stronger from naturally mixing Kurama's chakra with his chakra but naw lmao i dont know about low 6B tbh id accept 6C tho if thats the calc i remember

Omimi said:
i think we should able to use low 6-B SM FRS
reason

so its not an casual attack for sm naruto

so what do u thing about my suggestion guys
Well if SM FRS is Low 6-B (i know its from Kurama's fight) then how would we explain it being closed to BM Naruto AP lvl?

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
...Jigen sama has choosen you to bear his profile picture. Its just as much of an honor as beign able to preach the ways of Eggboi

Jigen and Eggboi are close friends so Eggboi told him about you. Isnt it a blessign

Well if SM FRS is Low 6-B (i know its from Kurama's fight) then how would we explain it being closed to BM Naruto AP lvl?

AstralKing7 said:
...Jigen sama has choosen you to bear his profile picture. Its just as much of an honor as beign able to preach the ways of Eggboi

Jigen and Eggboi are close friends so Eggboi told him about you. Isnt it a blessign
Such blasphemous words comparing Jigen to our Great Eggboi, Jigen is leagues below us Chosen let alone our Great Overlord.

Please..we all know Jigen's samas choosen one status is a once in a life time opportunity. Just maybe just maybe he made a mistake by choosing you Shrek OVO

When it comes down to it Jigen sama just has better hair than Eggboi

All hail Kara, its taking over this wiki soon. Kashin Koji even said this world will know Terror and it will carry the name Kara. Mark Koji-sans words

Burning Full Fingers said:
Rasenshuriken against Kurama bypassed his durability.
Well hold on....He threw a FRS at Toneri but he used those TSB to block it yet FRS is suppose to bypass Durability

When jigen eats, he doesnt just bring back the whole thing he brings back even the crumbs. Even the little guys are acknowledged by Jigen'sama shrek. This is whats waiting for you if you convert to the Kara sect

Jigen doesnt need hair. He is old enough to get tattoes on his face while Eggboi isnt.

IF you join Kara's sect your automatically wont have to work your way up from the Outer you will be put in Inners first step through the door.

YOu also get a free Iconic Tattoe to go along on your face which Eggboi never offered cause he is too scary

When Eggboi eats he eats everything making him the THICCKEST guy around unlike this goody two shoes Jigen who is on a strict crumbs diet

Bitch Boy insecure cause of his buttchin so he put a tattoo over it to cover it up

I AM THE CHOSEN, being some lackey of Kara cant even closely compare to the honor and power this brings me.

Eggboi offered us a the greatest honor possible, to serve under such THICCNES.

enough. YOur lucky Kawaki hasnt blessed this wiki the pressence of his profile or he would have soloed the 8A Eggman empire long ago

I looked at the Juubi's article in the Naruto wiki, and it says it has no feelings and ideals of its own. Could that classify as resistance to Empathic Manipulation?

yes it should be added to Naruto's and Killer Bee's pages as well since they literally and i mean literally have no hatred in their hearts

at the same time that makes Juubi a bigger idiot than Kaguya since he has no ideas lmao

yeah i agree with limited resistance since its only towards hatred feelings.

i may have one of the scans on the Naruto abilities thread

AstralKing7 said:
yes it should be added to Naruto's and Killer Bee's pages as well since they literally and i mean literally have no hatred in their hearts
at the same time that makes Juubi a bigger idiot than Kaguya since he has no ideas lmao
then kurama should have Empathic Manipulation

and naruto and B and Juubi should have resistance to Empathic Manipulation

and naruto said kaguya had no heart

Back