• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

@Blacke

Clearly your mind is clouded from the truth.

@Fellow Chosen

And they claim our god isnt truly almighty, how pitiful.

You know, I had actualy done this, but the electricity cut off and I lost it.

Still, she should also have "can dispell mind-manipulation"

Her speed should be high hypersonic if you ask me.

plus, notable attacks (copypaste from neji, some she has shown, others she should know due to being trained as the heiress)

She should also have superhuman lifting strenght

Plus, blindspot weakness, and her running out of chakra kills her.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Fellow Chosen
Well yea that should be the depth (Lets ignore the cliff) however as that is impossible to
Kawaki was staying on the cliff when he made an explosion as such the depth i reccomended is only if we ignore the cliff like thingy.

Oh wait did you read the chapter?

In the chapter Kawaki is seen staying on a cliff couple of meters tall before firing of his explosion.

Ah, okey, I wasn't even going to put that cliff in the calc anyway.

Thanks again.

Let's go for that 7-C result.

The Cliffy like thingy :)

The elevated ground Kawaki is standing on, basically half the crater would have the height of the cliffy like thingy + small height, and half would have the small height we determined already

Cliff like thingy
Cliff Like Thingy

Then I can do it now. I just have to calc Kawaki's height using Boruto's, later use the result to see the height of the cliff starting from Kawaki's feets and + both heights, this and the small, to have the complete depth.

Kawakis height should be around 160 cm using averages for kids his age.

Scaling his height could be wonky and shit so its better to use an average (Just my opinion your way of doing it is also correct)

Scale it from the still visible part of the cliff like thingy as Kawaki was in air and he seems decently higher than the average height of the cliff.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Then I can do it now. I just have to calc Kawaki's height using Boruto's, later use the result to see the height of the cliff starting from Kawaki's feets and + both heights, this and the small, to have the complete depth.
This would be wrong as the other half don't have ground so he didn't destroyed anything there, right?

Yes.

What you need to do is measure 2 craters separately (Spherical caps or half ellipsoids its the same deal)

First ones depth should be the Cliff like thingys height/depth + small height/depth near Bordos feet

Second one should use small height/depth near Bordos feet as the height/depth.

Also both calcs need to be split in half if you go for spherical cap volume.

(PS you can also just use the Cliff like thingy for the first crater if you want to, the only thing that will change is that you wont need to split the volume in half for the second crater using Bordos feet height.)

And lastly if you want to be detailed you can calculate the volume Bordo saved with his karma and then take that ammount off from the complete volume.

Then is find the volumen of Cliff height + Burrito's feets depth, split it in half, then find the volume of Burrito's feets depth alone, split it in half, then + both differents halfs and then multiply it by 25700, right?

No need do that as the crater was bigger that the manga shows, I think.

The distence between Burrito and Kawaki regarding the panel makes the latter smaller that the former, I guess I will assume the 1.60 m for him.

Back