• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

In all honesty i want Boruto to end up with Sumire cause him with sarada is cliche asf but id also love and accept if he ends up with an Otsustuki clan member who isnt evil and gets hated for no reason

@Fellow Chosen

it seems highly likely the blast spread in a cicular form

@Fellow Chose

it seems highly likely the blast spread in a cicular form

?????

You arent one of the chosen as such you have no right to reffer to us as fellows!

The sooner people accept Boruto and Sarada happening, the better for them at the end of this manga.

I'm sure the NaruSaku fans can explain better than me. :)

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Boruto ending up with sarada is super cliche, and thats why its most likely going to happen, unfortunately.
naruto series has never actually ever been too cliche . Naruto didnt end up with Sakura and Shikamaru didnt end up with Ino and Lee didnt end up with Tenten

I still personally wish Lee and Sakura ended up together cause he always liked her so i hope this passes on to Metal Lee and Sarada

@Fellow Chosen

Idk havent checked BMWs version, also i dont think your assumption(assuming it to be circular) is wrong, what i dont agree with is your depth scaling and your radius can also be measured a bit more accurately.

@Fellow Chosen

Well yea that should be the depth (Lets ignore the cliff) however as that is impossible to measure from the available scans scaling depth like you did is a valid method, however you did it wrong.
Kawaki blast1
You should have scaled the depth from this sca

I would scale the radius like this

Firstly from Kawaki to Boruto in this the bottom scan then from Boruto to where the smoke covers up everything.
Kawaki Crater2

Hanabi Hyuuga

Hanabi Hyuuga
Hanabi Hyuuga

Summary Edit

Powers and StatsEdit

Tier: Possibly 7-C

Name:
Hanabi Hyuuga

Origin: Naruto (The Universe)

Classification: Human, Ninja,Jonin

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chakra Manipulation, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Acupuncture, X-ray Vision, Forcefield Creation with Kaiten, Duplication (Can create illusionary clones without any substance), Shapeshifting (Can transform into animate and inanimate objects), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his physical capabilities and speed with chakra), Durability Negation (His fighting style allows his strikes to inflect internal damage to a target), Enhanced Senses (Byakugan allows him to see long distances and small objects that are impossible to detect with a normal human eye, has an almost perfect 360┬░ field of vision, and can see chakra), can replace himself with inanimate objects to avoid damage, can adhere to walls or walk on water, Resistance to Illusion Creation

Attack Potency: Possibly Town level

Speed: Hypersonic

Lifting Strength:
Unknown

Striking Strength: Possibly Town level

Durability: Possibly Town level

Stamina: High

Range: Standard melee range, several dozen meters with Hakke Küshō.

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Average

Weaknesses: None notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

ShrekAlmighty said:
Bikini Eggboi >> Bikini Shojoji >= Bikini Baki >>>>> Bikini Tente
How dare u! i could understand Eggboi-sama being a highest caliber....but NO ONE can surpass TenTen!

Back