• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

we need to give Boruto and Kawaki power null. WHy? For the same reason as the rinnegan. I was wrong when i said Boruto was resistant to paralysis and binding. Its more that he negated it by absorbing it like the Rinnegan

Kawaki should be MHS mitsuki even considered him fast

what do you guys think about what i said for power null by absorption

thats actually a better view than the one Tata had

what about his speed and Power Null for Boruto when he uses karma to negate the effects of paralysis without it just being resistance

Konohamaru will have the opportunity to level up to 7-b? Or will he just stay at this level? Scale is sad for him. Because he has no chance to showcase. For the 8th Hokage.

He can make enemies disappear without the remains.

But the chapter he received was so bad. lol

KonohamaruVs White Zetsu

i personally think Konohamaru will get stronger but they have to do it in a cool way or interesting way instead of just ass pull

he needs to get stronger actually cause Team 7 looks like its leader is Boruto lmao

AstralKing7 said:
thats actually a better view than the one Tata had
what about his speed and Power Null for Boruto when he uses karma to negate the effects of paralysis without it just being resistance
he absorb it no?

yeah just like the rinnegan its absorption ability negates the power it absorbs. At first i thought Boruto was just resistant until i realized he was absorbing the paralysis literally and negating it which is why he could move while no one else could. Its the same thing with the rinnegan and with Momoshiki absorbing shikamarus shadow paralysis.

We would most likely put Hanabi at 7C for being a jounin and stumping Kid boruto

Karma seal Boruto can Absorb 7C energy which shouldnt be an outlier cause he has been portrayed as training since the Momo arc with Naruto and Sasuke

Back