• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

yeah i agree ^ lol

question, if you have time stop will that make you resistant to a certain level of it? Also Boruto gets resistance to it right, and perception for the rinnegan.

wondering cause like Jotaro can move in time stop cause he can use time stop. Its like users of time stop are immune to it at certain levels

>Insulting the damn everything because the electricity has been ded country wide 2 times today, open the thread after it went back

Tenor (6)nard
Welcome back!

68-sannich
Even Eggboi is happy, so he is eating a sandwich with you in it.

Wait a second... You... You used this excuse so you can have training arcs alone, don't you?

Burning Full Fingers said:
We don't normally give people resistance to their own time stop or other moves, from what I remember.
okay i was actually just wondering cause the jojo logic feels like its so real and it makes sense but i was just making sure

Jotaro can walk in his time stop but can not resist Dio's time stop,he can resist only for about a second.

The same goes for Dio.

AstralKing7 said:
please someone tell me how can Madara teach Obito the rinnegan paths when obito didnt have the rinnegan at that time. Thats like saying Sasuke will teach Boruto how to use his Jogan when sasuke himself doesnt even know how it works
But that's what he said and Madara could also use the black rods without rinnegan too.

which doesnt need the rinnegan lol. You did see madara cast IT with just his sharingan right??? Just because its a jutsu from Kaguya doesnt mean it has to have the rinnegan. The jutsu that Madara taught him wasnt perfect which is why he didnt have the rinnegan. He thought Obito how to fuctions of IT worked inside of it but he didnt teach obito the Paths since madara didnt have them. light and dark also doesnt refer to RInnegan abilities bro. It refers to the Yin and Yang release which is used in IT to create things from making it seem so real

has the mach 5000 feat been applied anyone

AstralKing7 said:
which doesnt need the rinnegan lol. You did see madara cast IT with just his sharingan right??? Just because its a jutsu from Kaguya doesnt mean it has to have the rinnegan. The jutsu that Madara taught him wasnt perfect which is why he didnt have the rinnegan. He thought Obito how to fuctions of IT worked inside of it but he didnt teach obito the Paths since madara didnt have them. light and dark also doesnt refer to RInnegan abilities bro. It refers to the Yin and Yang release which is used in IT to create things from making it seem so real
>>>Six Paths jutsus<<< I know what is Yin Yang... I was not talking about it... He said Six Paths jutsus which are the Rinnegan techs. Even Hashirama knew Rinne Tensei in the manga.

Also I know that Madara did show Obito IT. But he didn't teach him that only. Six Path jutsus = jutsus of Rikudo = the Path which Obito knew how to use.

...all of naruto's jutsu are six paths jutsus. Six paths doesnt refer to the rinnegans paths. Six paths jutsus are jutsus that use six paths chakra.

Aslo Madara didnt say Six paths he said Rikoudo's jutsu to control the Gedo Statue. He even said Obito wouldnt awaken the rinnegan but he will still be able to control the statue if he learns the jutsu. That means he didnt teahc obito the abilties of the rinnegan since obito couldnt awaken it and he never planned for obito to get it, he only said he would teach obito the jutsu the controlling the statue and and yin yang release

AstralKing7 said:
...all of naruto's jutsu are six paths jutsus. Six paths doesnt refer to the rinnegans paths. Six paths jutsus are jutsus that use six paths chakra.
Aslo Madara didnt say Six paths he said Rikoudo's jutsu to control the Gedo Statue. He even said Obito wouldnt awaken the rinnegan but he will still be able to control the statue if he learns the jutsu. That means he didnt teahc obito the abilties of the rinnegan since obito couldnt awaken it and he never planned for obito to get it, he only said he would teach obito the jutsu the controlling the statue and and yin yang release
At that point of the story Six Paths was the Six Path jutsus of Pein. Naruto's jutsus became Six Paths jutsu after Rikudo chakra. At that point Rikudo chakra = Rinnegan = Rikudo's power.

I know about the statue. Then how Obito did learn the techs or how Nagato did? Rinnegan doesn't come with auto knowladge.

Also in Viz jutsu doesn't a have a plural form from what I remember.

Sharingan came with auto knowledge lol sasuke learned how to use susanno out of nowhere and how to use the rinnegan abilities outa no where despite not having a teacher.

we have bigger things at hand. someone is tryna take over the wiki

AstralKing7 said:
Sharingan came with auto knowledge lol sasuke learned how to use susanno out of nowhere and how to use the rinnegan abilities outa no where despite not having a teacher.
we have bigger things at hand. someone is tryna take over the wiki
Susanoo is the Manifestation of the user's chakra so its not that unlikely to be activated at that point... Sasuke used CT after he saw Madara using it in the manga.

Found the Viz sca. Jutsu has no plural. We just have a discussion...

Yeah I saw what happened. Its really sad.

Guys, I need you all to try and get Base Sasuke (Kage Summit) accepted as 7-A via the proof I posted in thread #20 (Scaling will need to be revised such as Base Naruto in Pain arc being 7-A through feats). I'm nit sure if it was accepted yet.

That will probably be my last contribution. I'll likely become bannded after what i'm about to do (Come Clean).

All I ask is that if any of you have no gripes with me, say something on my behalf.

Back