• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

they resist it for the same reason as Naruto lol if its not on their page then someone messed up man.

I been meaning to make a CRT for the resistances of the God tier.

Momoshiki literally has the same power as all of the GOd Tier. He doesnt have to have feats. If you have SOSP chakra and SPC charka you are automatically resistant to TSB.

I may make the CRT for the God tier today depending on how im feeling. Lots of resistances are missing from Naruto characters profile for some reason.

@WOI

The chakra fruit automatically give the eater SOSP chakra and SPC. Thats why kaguya has it and her children.

Momoshiki has eaten way more of these then Kaguya.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Since when did that happen? Is there a scan that says that?
He litiraly got his powers from the same source that gave kaguya her powers...

Again, either neither has it or both do

explain why Kurama said the ten tails is nature energy itself. Also explain why when Obito absorbed it and became the next Sage he automatically got SOSP and Six path chakra. Same thing for MAdara and he even stated he had awakened both of Naruto's and Sasuke's power within him.

Now Momoshiki has eaten way more chakra fruits then Kaguya and kaguya got her powers from the Divine Fruit we all know that

Even if you say he didnt have it Momoshiki still has SPC from the rinnegan anyway.

No one knows if they are at 2 km or 12 km, that's why using the size of the mountain is the safer assumption to make.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
No one knows if they are at 2 km or 12 km, that's why using the size of the mountain is the safer assumption to make.
Ah! ok! though isn there something else we could use? like other then a mountain?

For what I see, even with a big zoom over the picture, no. Using the curvature of the planet is also wrong, someone try to use it once.

just so you guys know Naruto and KB had a island level feat on turtle island. They destroyed a Island size Barrier togther and this barrier had 36 walls of Regenerationn.

Ive seen profiles that scale sizes of Barriers to AP.

Tbh they just broke through one part of it. I dont know if that can really count. But it would be a great supporting feat.

Back