• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

I'll do it,since it is allowed already.

What about Momoshiki?Can he add gentle fist and rinnegan abilities to him?He showed Shinra Tensei in anime.

i think we should wait until Kodachi responds to TFO cause the only that was confirmed canon was the Chocho arc but we do accept the MOmoshiki arc as secondary canon and if that is enough to add the abilities then yeah we should then

just make a blog and keep the same name

tell what your calc is for and use scans of the feat then include the calc that Kep put in the thread

a scan is just a picture or something from the manga like a panel of where the juubi was standing looking at Naruto and a get a page of the attack spreading

we are missing a lot of abilities from their profiles tbh, i dont remember but im not sure if i ever did add Shinden to Mitsukis profile

dang we need to add paralysis or status inducement to profiles like Boruto and Sarada who us lightning stlye jutsu.

Why? That effect is common to standard lightning and electricity, and people who can manipulate those don't have paralysis in their profiles.

well it should be cause Pokemon have it on thier profiles and one of Sarada's lightning style jutsu is said to paralyize and its the same jutsu which Boruto uses and Sasuke lightning style paralyized Kinshiki some

How do you mean? I'm saying that since he was only there shortly, we shouldn't assume that he can breathe in space indefinitely, and he doesn't have the same physiology as Ōtsutsuki.

Burning Full Fingers said:
We should change "Can breathe in space" to "Can survive in the vacuum of space" for Naruto and Sasuke. That's what I normally see for people that didn't stay in space for an extended period.
"Can breathe in space" doesn't even make sense, there is nothing to breathe in space.

guys barriers sizes can scale to AP right cause there is another supporting 6C feat for Naruto and Killer Bee earlier in the war arc which people forgot about.

More chakra = more power

Reason being cause the final battle of Naruto vs Sasuke. Sasuke absorbed the other bijus chakra and he became stonger then Clones SOSP Kurama Mode which points to evidence that chakra does give more power and it could also mean more chakra = powerful Jutsus

Naruto should have Shadow Shuriken jutsu applied to his profile since he can make things duplicate but should he also have on his profile that he can duplicate things??

Back