• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

Also, it depends for Base Naruto (Pain Arc) being 7-A. While he could go h2h with pain, Pain could still catch SM Jiraiya's punch, which is likely an outlier given Jiraiya consistantly overpowered and easily injured the paths, physically.

But I'm shakey on it, you know?

@TFO

Don't say that now....none of us wanna lose u! also yeah Base Naruto was (kind of) going toe to toe w/ Pain (was hardly keeping up but it's still good) and SM was just destroying him 😂

Wait what about my "KCM and Tenpenchii" thread?! I need that to be finish and we r like 98% done!

yeah the only thing that i will accept as canon is episodesl ike that which revolve around character development and fits into the timeline well. Glad that Kishi gave the script for it too

Episode 70 will be about Metal Lee which is good development before the Mujina Bandit arc

yeah the manga is main canon we can just chop up the post graduation arc and everything else as a flashback memory from Boruto while fighitng Kawaki

tbh we already take Urashiki and TOneri stuff as canon but if they do confirm its still canon we are gonna need composite profiles for real lol.

bro u should ask about 4-b momo (LN) is canon or not

i mean if momo really created his dimension or not

TheFinalOrder said:
That will probably be my last contribution. I'll likely become bannded after what i'm about to do (Come Clean).
I don't know how to put my words about this.

I'm aware your temperament problem and I understand it, belive me, event if I'm calm most of the time, when I reach boil point, I just can't keep myself in check, I have some scars in my right knuckle and has broken some things because of that.

About those sockpuppets, yes, I know that making them is a bad thing and is a problem, but I belive that you have done nothing to he permanent ban this time, as you have matured enough to keep you in a proper manner. Maybe some weeks is fine in thiw case.

This is just a rock in your way, you will keep growing up. I appreciate you, even if we haven't speech much, if you want to do it, about anything, I'll be here.

I've been preaching tier 4 Boruto characters since I've been here.

Edit: And I'm going to celebrate when the feat finally happens.

@Rocker

Exactly.

I don't think Boruto characters are tier 4 characters right now.....but we're going to get those feats very soon....I'd bet my entire fandom account that the Naruto franchise will at least reach tier 4 by the end of the story.

Why do people keep saying its boruto characters? The only people who would scale are the God tiers. Also kaguya already has a tier 4 feat, momoshikis would make her feat no longer an outlier.

@Wrath

Kaguya has a tier 4 feat?

Also, by Boruto characters, I mean characters in the Boruto story(Which include God Tiers).....not just characters who were introduced in Boruto.

Well IMO tier 4 is going to be much more consistent soon....the way the Naruto franchise has been going, with all of this planet stuff, it's only a matter of time.

@Wrath

That's true....but there's also statements of her dimensions being their own space-time, so her destroying it/them with ETSB would be tier 2...

Edit: Which is a huge outlier.

This is just my opinion, so take it as such, but here is how I view what's Canon with the Naruto franchise:

• What is specifically Written by Kishimoto: Naruto Chapters 1-700, Gaiden Manga, Mitsuki Back story (Main Story).
  • Naruto Blank Period Novels and The Last Naruto Movie (Kishimoto himself annexted "The Last" as canon, endorsing it and specifically calling it chapter 699.5. The Novels of the Blank Period were also endorsed and Kishimoto threw his own support behind them as well. Iirc, I think Kishi even said to read the Itachi novel to know more about his back story).
  • Boruto Anime (Nue Arc - Graduation), Manga (Supervised by Kishi heavily who passed the torch to Kodachi and set the direction for the Boruto Series).
  • Boruto Anime Momoshiki arc - current (Given Kishimoto has shown having a hand throughout the series here and there) as Secondary Canon.
I know a lot of discussion has been had about Shueisha owning the rights and thus their timelines should be acceoted, but no.

For Naruto Proper, Kishimoto and Shueisha Both own the rights to Naruto Franchise. I accept the Blank Period Novels because Kishi endorses them. Had he not endorsed them (And doing Illustrations only isn't "endorsing") I would not accept Shueisha's timeline for them because they are not the sole onwer of the rights, nor the Author of the story.

That is why I don't accept the Boruto anime Novels as Canon. They are commissioned by Shueisha, but only Ikemoto is involved, and only via illustrations. Even if he has or did throw his support behind the novels, Ikemoto has nothing to do with the story of Boruto, he's only the artist.

I agree with TFO fully. I will accept the momoshiki arc as secondary canon cause of Kishis involvment. What i think we should take as canon from it is the dialoge and plot. I mean URashiki and TOneri who are canon and what Kishi wanted.

What i think about tier 4 current Boruto god tiers-

I personally think we should wait and not use the light novels because they are actually to vague to use. If later down the line we see a star level feat from a clan member or Naruto and Sasuke it should scale to Momoshiki and Kaguya because they themselve s already have their own 4C "feats" but cant use them cause of outliers.

Back