• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #21

well only people with acceptional chakra control likr Medic ninjas or top tier ninja and ninja who have to use lots of shape in chakra

@Astral If momoshiki does have a tier 4 feat, then it would no longer be an outlier. We would have 2 solid tier 4 fears for the God tier.

I think we would need much more, no point in making a thread that would get shut down instantly. Let us get clearer feats.

he has one but its too vague. As of now he is dead lol and isnt getting anymore feats for right now unless he comes back or its literally stated that Boruto's power is Momoshikis power and chakra

How much more would we need? We would have 2 tier 4 feats already, I'm not sure why it wouldnt be considered. Anyway I'm fine with waiting, but I doubt we will get any tier 4 feats in boruto.

I just to see how strong teen boruto is compared to naruto at the same age. From the looks of it, it seems boruto going be more hax then his father at that age. Ap is up in the air though

dude its too vague way to vague of how Momoshiki destroyed that star and how long it took.

Lol imo the BOruto god tier will completely stump the god tier of Naruto. Thats my personall opinion th

@Astral Ok, I'm talking about a completely different feat for momoshiki. If you bothered to read my above posts, I'm talking about him creating a dimension like kaguya did.

we need to complete this

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1896983

Omimi said:
Wind Release: Rasenshuriken can destroy the enemy's chakra pathway system. The damage inflicted cannot be repaired with any medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently and they will loss the ability to wield chakra
1.so we need to add power Power Nullification for Wind Release: Rasenshuriken because who ever hit by FRS will loss the ability to wield chakra

2.Regenerationn Nullification because The damage inflicted by FRS cannot be repaired withany medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently
i think everyone agreed so add this to naruto@BFF

Nagato couldn't regen before he got rid of amaterasu,Nagato's dog was destroyed by Amaterasu while FRS could do nothing.

Dzhindzholia said:
Nagato couldn't regen before he got rid of amaterasu,Nagato's dog was destroyed by Amaterasu while FRS could do nothing.
dog has ability to split apart/duplicate it self when it get hit by something so its not regen

Amaterasu burns slowly,Edo Tensei can regen the whole body in seconds,while Nagato couldn't regen himself until he got rid of flames.

I don't know why you guys are against this,when we have feats,I brougth that Amaterasu subject a long ago.

Dzhindzholia said:
No,dog doesn't split apart,it literally grows new heads and becoms bigger.
Naruto's FRS could do nothing to it.
now u are simply ignoring manga and nagato own word
0549-016

Back